The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Revert past class changes

Rohaus
Rohaus
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it really that bad of an idea to revert previous nerfs to all classes? Take for example, dark deal... it is total trash now and I honestly feel bad when I interrupt so easily a Stam Sorc that is desperately trying to survive my complete and total anniliation of him or her... their hurricane is anything but and feels more like soft kittens being thrown at me with each dot tick.

Even the Great Lord Fengrush can no longer play ESO due to his class balls being snipped.

So, instead of crying for more nerfs let’s instead cry for retuning of staple class abilities that have been shamed into a corner.
YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
Daggerfall Covenant
VR16 DragonKnight
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fengrush doesn't play because he can't have fun. The dude could be absolutely wrecking *** then [snip] about his enemies "cheese".

Countless vids of him fightning magplar, taking slightly longer than he feels it should, getting the kill and crying about it.

I mean I respect the dude but damn he complains about some useless ***.

Oh and he felt disrespected by ZoS for not taking his advice after inviting him to talk.

Anyway, yea man I agree. Certain abilities are just useless in both pvp/ pve and no matter the spec for all classes.
    Like harness magick on a magplar XD. Or blazing shield with even 70k health.

Honestly makes me really salty thinking about how weak damage shields are on magplar. I mean sure we can stack magic and use them, but we'll never be able to stack as high as magsorc and get as much damage to our skills as magsorc. Not clamoring for sorc Nerf! Just asking for a buff to shields for magplar and maybe DK.

Empowering sweep/crescent sweep has been *** since game launch. It need one change....one, a significant range increase. Instead it got halved in damage, dot damage and 1 meter range. Then they took crescent away and gave it to stamplars for some stupid reason...

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on January 11, 2018 8:31PM
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the class based resource nerfs should be reverted.

Dragonknight resource return should scale with max resource (so MagDK dps works again).

Templars should have mag return in thier focus increased again.

Sorcs had a nerf to darkdeal but I think its okay... I think rebate passive should be reworked to be useful.

Nightblades: siphoning strikes need resource return buff and badly need one of the morphs return all three stats or perhaps make one morph returns whatever your max resource is and one that returns all three at a fixed amount.

Wardens resource return linked to pets dying/despawning, so you resource return as you spam racers
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    Fengrush doesn't play because he can't have fun. The dude could be absolutely wrecking *** then [snip] about his enemies "cheese".

Countless vids of him fightning magplar, taking slightly longer than he feels it should, getting the kill and crying about it.

I mean I respect the dude but damn he complains about some useless ***.

Oh and he felt disrespected by ZoS for not taking his advice after inviting him to talk.

Anyway, yea man I agree. Certain abilities are just useless in both pvp/ pve and no matter the spec for all classes.
    Like harness magick on a magplar XD. Or blazing shield with even 70k health.

Honestly makes me really salty thinking about how weak damage shields are on magplar. I mean sure we can stack magic and use them, but we'll never be able to stack as high as magsorc and get as much damage to our skills as magsorc. Not clamoring for sorc Nerf! Just asking for a buff to shields for magplar and maybe DK.

Empowering sweep/crescent sweep has been *** since game launch. It need one change....one, a significant range increase. Instead it got halved in damage, dot damage and 1 meter range. Then they took crescent away and gave it to stamplars for some stupid reason...

They should buff damage shields for Templars right around the same time they make Heavy Armor work well for Sorcerers. If you want something to be salty about, try being forced to wear Light Armor when everyone else is wearing Heavy.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on January 11, 2018 8:31PM
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    I think the class based resource nerfs should be reverted.

Dragonknight resource return should scale with max resource (so MagDK dps works again).

Templars should have mag return in thier focus increased again.

Sorcs had a nerf to darkdeal but I think its okay... I think rebate passive should be reworked to be useful.

Nightblades: siphoning strikes need resource return buff and badly need one of the morphs return all three stats or perhaps make one morph returns whatever your max resource is and one that returns all three at a fixed amount.

Wardens resource return linked to pets dying/despawning, so you resource return as you spam racers

I don't think the cast time nerf to Dark Deal would be a big problem if it weren't for the fact that interrupts don't seem to have any counter play. Even if I stun someone with Rune Prison, they still break free and bash me before I can complete a cast of Dark Deal or revive a dead Twilight Matriarch!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    they should revert DK passive changes for sure.
    It messed up sDk in pvp, and messed up mDk in pve.
    Only tanks did benefit from it, and Dk tanks never needed any buffs, so It was a clear nerf.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Class flare stuff only. I could go into details with the perfect ability changes with every class but eh.

DK:

Make wings 3 reflects per target, fix and have plate grant a 6s fm buff.
    Revert battle roar. (Fixes tanks, aids both DK sustain)
    Remove chain, make stonefist the pull, rename tectonics. Add mini stun before it, so if it is broken, it doesn't pull and grants immunity, but if it isn't broken it pulls and doesn't grant immunity. Fix height issues.
    Spare slot: Something for stamDK/healers.

Sorc:
    Pet turret mode (Like netch)
    Streak cost reduce
    Mines cost reduce+increasing damage if go over multiple.
    Rune prison: Make stam morph that increases heavy attack speed, and make FHA stun, (stun principle, speed theme. Actual stamina stuff, not just green mag.) Lower other morph cost.
    EDIT: 1000ult cap
    Cfrags damage returned and stun.

Templar:
    Fix beam+jabs.
    Repent whole group, return mag, and work of engine guardian/pets.
    Purge cost lowered, but it removes effects in 1/2/2 over 3s
    Blazing shield deals 100% of damage taken.

NB:
    Not too much bar fix it, still maintains high class identity through unique abilities. Maybe have cloaking in gbdots like caltrops/hurricane not instantly reveal, but cost extra mag. General stuff to fix cloaks volatility. Personally would have targetted dots tick in cloak but hard to balance. WTB stam scaling shade morph (yes its summoned, but its a clone of you.)

Not played warden, don't know.
    Edited by ak_pvp on December 14, 2017 8:05PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok a magicka character I don't have a huge issue with dark exchange as long as I use it wisely.

I can only assume OP is speaking of the longer CD added to the skill. The player he/she is interrupting isn't being very wise about the use of the skill.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Class flare stuff only. I could go into details with the perfect ability changes with every class but eh.

DK:

Make wings 3 reflects per target, fix and have plate grant a 6s fm buff.
    Revert battle roar. (Fixes tanks, aids both DK sustain)
    Remove chain, make stonefist the pull, rename tectonics. Add mini stun before it, so if it is broken, it doesn't pull and grants immunity, but if it isn't broken it pulls and doesn't grant immunity. Fix height issues.
    Spare slot: Something for stamDK/healers.

Sorc:
    Pet turret mode (Like netch)
    Streak cost reduce
    Mines cost reduce+increasing damage if go over multiple.
    Rune prison: Make stam morph that increases heavy attack speed, and make FHA stun, (stun principle, speed theme. Actual stamina stuff, not just green mag.) Lower other morph cost.

Templar:
    Fix beam+jabs.
    Repent whole group, return mag, and work of engine guardian/pets.
    Purge cost lowered, but it removes effects in 1/2/2 over 3s
    Blazing shield deals 100% of damage taken.

NB:
    Not too much bar fix it, still maintains high class identity through unique abilities. Maybe have cloaking in gbdots like caltrops/hurricane not instantly reveal, but cost extra mag. General stuff to fix cloaks volatility. Personally would have targetted dots tick in cloak but hard to balance. WTB stam scaling shade morph (yes its summoned, but its a clone of you.)

Not played warden, don't know.

I would actually take 1total dot/debuff removal on purge if it completely removed and made me immune to immobilze effects for 8 seconds.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    battle roar passive should be reverted, dk sustain needs aid pls
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I would give up on the ability to block entirely, just for battle roar and helping hands revert.
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭

I would give up on the ability to block entirely, just for battle roar and helping hands revert.

woah... lets not get crazy here lol I know we want it bad but no blocking? lol
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

woah... lets not get crazy here lol I know we want it bad but no blocking? lol

Need it that bad. Dk sustain is literally *** poor atm. Worst part is it scales terribly too. Stamplar is worse but they got insane burst at least.
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ragnarock41 well we do have leap still so still go that going for us.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ragnarock41 well we do have leap still so still go that going for us.

And every class has dawnbreaker. They both do around same damage. Argueably I would say dawnbreaker is even better. Considering how many vamps are around.

Tho I end up with leap because style points.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on December 13, 2017 9:40PM
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorc:
    Frags needs that %10 (or 7 was it) damage back now that the real issue has been adressed (the stun)

Templar:
    Correct the issue this Jab's damage. It is hitting for additive numbers when it should be multiplicative
    Reduce cost of the cleanse.
    Lengthen channeled focus buff so that tamplars can compete with Warden as they have then stripped of all their unique fun things (I got so triggered writing that)

Nightblade:
    Revert Siphoning attacks (Feel free to change the return values)

DK:
    Too op right now (always has been) so just stop touching it... It's obvious you can't fix the issue they are so stop trying because you'll just break it at this point. I'd like it if power lash was dodgable BTW and if you dodge it it doesn't give them a bloody BoL heal
    (But please buff them for PvE)

Warden can go die and give it's soul to a daedric lord for eternal torment

PS: I do end game PvP and PvE so I see both things fairly well and often
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    Sorc:
    Frags needs that %10 (or 7 was it) damage back now that the real issue has been adressed (the stun)

Templar:
    Correct the issue this Jab's damage. It is hitting for additive numbers when it should be multiplicative
    Lengthen channeled focus buff so that tamplars can compete with Warden as they have then stripped of all their unique fun things (I got so triggered writing that)

Nightblade:

DK:
    Too op right now (always has been) so just stop touching it... It's obvious you can't fix the issue they are so stop trying because you'll just break it at this point. I'd like it if power lash was dodgable BTW and if you dodge it it doesn't give them a bloody BoL heal

In sig it says you are a part of a top tier nb guild, no wonder you think dk is op rofl. Running 3k+ regen and still having 10k incaps isnt enough i guess.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Revert repentance please and thank you. I will even accept a tiny nerf to the resource return.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorc:

Templar:

Nightblade:

DK:

Sorc needs stun and damage back on frags.

Lel DK OP.

By the way I'm pretty sure powerlash is dodgable, its just that it does the damage as its flips, not as the whip hits.
    Edited by ak_pvp on December 14, 2017 6:20AM
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc:

Templar:

Nightblade:

DK:

Lel DK OP.

By the way I'm pretty sure powerlash is dodgable, its just that it does the damage as its flips, not as the whip hits.

Flame Lash is dodgeable, powerlash isn´t.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorc:

Templar:

Nightblade:

DK:

DK is op? Are you okay? Have you seen a doctor recently? I’m a little concerned.

rip decibel
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Sorc:

Templar:

Nightblade:

DK:

Lel DK OP.

Flame Lash is dodgeable, powerlash isn´t.

Pretty sure I have had it dodged, but maybe thats due to them moving out of the range.
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a buff sorc thread???? OMG

20s wards back, 1000 ultimate, frags stun etc woop woop
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Is this a buff sorc thread???? OMG

20s wards back, 1000 ultimate, frags stun etc woop woop

None of these are bad ideas. Well, maybe the shield one would be a little imbalanced, but if they are given suitable counters and stacking is less easy, sure.
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when sword and board skills like ransack had a range of 7 meters... I wish that change could be reverted.
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight