After yesterdays maintenance my eso was unplayable. It wouldn't reach over 20 fps sitting at 15fps most of the time.
I repaired ESO, updated my graphics driver, tried both 32/64 bit client. Tried every solution from every thread regarding the issue on the internet. People seem to be having the same issue with high end machines.
Somehow my computer made my CPU run at 5%. The minimum and the maximum settings were 5%.
So I changed the max setting to go to 100% in the windows power management settings.
Now I run 60-70 fps again while questing in the world.
This may be a no brainer for some but I just wanted to share this if someone else was having the same problem and tried diffrerent solutions making them go nuts.