The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Low fps on ESO fix

Mrtoobyy
Mrtoobyy
✭✭✭✭
Hi.
After yesterdays maintenance my eso was unplayable. It wouldn't reach over 20 fps sitting at 15fps most of the time.
I repaired ESO, updated my graphics driver, tried both 32/64 bit client. Tried every solution from every thread regarding the issue on the internet. People seem to be having the same issue with high end machines.

The solution:
Somehow my computer made my CPU run at 5%. The minimum and the maximum settings were 5%.
So I changed the max setting to go to 100% in the windows power management settings.

Now I run 60-70 fps again while questing in the world.

This may be a no brainer for some but I just wanted to share this if someone else was having the same problem and tried diffrerent solutions making them go nuts.

/Tobbe
  • Azphira
    Azphira
    ✭✭✭
    My fix is horse training and not buying crowns until the Asus Rog Swift PG35VQ and Nvidia Ampere are released for the game engine cannot handle 4k on sli. Prey, Doom, Rise of the Tomb Raider, GTA5, Hitman, Metro Last Night, Witcher 3, Even Fallout 4, all 60+fps in 4k. Eso, 60+ down to 30fps after the bleed out sets in.