The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mount lessons not acount wide what a rip off

Luciferazazell
Luciferazazell
✭✭✭
I love eso im even an eso plus member but there are just somethings that are wrong i knoe this has been spoken of before but why the f are player mount lessons speed ,stamina and carryweight not acount wide you mean i have to buy all the lessons for each of my characters if i want that speed and everythi g else thats some shaddy sh.t i mean i bought it already they got my money and its like nope we want more Oh you want that on another charactor f u more money please. Zinemax are greedy i mean how is it that they went ahead and made bank space acount wide which is something ypu know and i know sucks an its inconvenience when you have mutible characters fighting for bank space but then they make things like lessons not acount wide thats some bs
Edited by Luciferazazell on December 8, 2017 5:41PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    everything we accomplish on one character should be shared account wide.
    many of us have asked for that for a long time.
    i hope one day they make everything account wide.
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    everything we accomplish on one character should be shared account wide.
    many of us have asked for that for a long time.
    i hope one day they make everything account wide.

Yeah i mean i have no problem buying it but when i have to buy it for each of my characters thats just f.ck.ng ridiculous and they know people want this becuase they programed the mounts to be extremely slow even when pressing down the controls for that extra boost its still slow as sh.t. I run faster then on the mount ive tested this. I dont mind buying something but when you make me have to buy it twice when they do shady stuff like that it just shows how greedy these m.th. f.ckrs are
    Edited by Luciferazazell on December 9, 2017 12:29AM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    plz make mount speeds and really everything account wide.