The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All of a sudden I'm told my laptop will not meet requirements??

• laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im mostly fine on a 860m
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Tandor wrote: »
    I suggest everyone is wasting their time here unless and until the OP tells us what his problem is, assuming there is one.

Sounds like their issue is that support was useless and wasn't able to help which was brought on by them not being able to run the game mysteriously one day after being able to run it successfully for years on the same machine.

That doesn't tell us what the problem is. At the moment it's just a rant against support, if there's a problem running the game then with a detailed description of it we can come up with some suggestions. It's not clear from the wording whether or not the OP has actually been running the game on this machine at all, he refers to having played it on laptops since 2014 and that rather implies to me that he's now using a different laptop and can't run the game on it. Without more information, however, we're getting nowhere.
  • xcalibur007
    xcalibur007
    ✭✭
    I got the same gpu in my laptop as OP. The game runs fine at high settings.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checking the OP's post history, he acknowledges that he's playing from Hawaii and that as the game runs perfectly some of the time, it may be an ISP issue. Without more information about what's happening, however, it's difficult to comment further.