The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild with guild trader

ThrillinSTX
ThrillinSTX
Soul Shriven
Howdy!

Looking to join a guild or guilds with guild traders. I took a long break and once again active on daily basis. I have vet characters in each faction and non vets in each. I recently bought the morrowind dlc and going to get clockwork city upon completion of morrowind. I am an adult and rather not play with kids. I speak English and play during the day time. I usually work evenings and not gaming at night. I am friendly and usually down to help or PvP if not tied up with something else. I do have high level crafting, but have not messed with anything dealing with furniture....yet. Xbox one GT ThrillinSTX the character I have been playing a lot is my templar Endlessfury.....vamp tank and damage dealer. Hit me up! Before my long break I contributed a lot to the guild I was in. I got burnt out and took a break from gaming.
GAME ON!,

ThrillinSTX