Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Werewolf Improvements Please

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
Can player Werewolves please get some love? Their animations need work as does their appearance. The black Werewolf should be SOLID black, what's with the white on the hands and face?

Werewolves should not be plodding like an ape when they walk, but rather move smooth and graceful. Their block and interrupt animations are a bad joke. They have no other animations to speak of at all, you type /(anything) and nothing happens. The way they swing their paws when attacking looks like an ape, again. Werewolves are NOT apes! What's with the big flat tails? Wolves don't have tails like that. And their heavy attack should be a lunging bite not that absurd double slap.

It really feels and looks like Werewolves were half done at best then forgotten.
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Yagorn
    Yagorn
    ✭✭
    [Snip] FURRIES !!! wait...

In all seriousness though, they could get a better animation indeed.

[Edited to remove profanity masking]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on December 5, 2017 9:52PM
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolves need so much love it's not even funny...

But since the dawn of vampires and werewolves, vampires have always been the most loved by people.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we also get a slightly better heal? that would be nice..

"I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »

The heal should scale off stamina, not magicka
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be happy if they gave you a useful skill that you didnt have to be in WW form to use. WW is terrible because you have 50% of the available toolkit as every non-WW toon, hit your ultimate and lose half your versatility...great design
  • RT_Frank
    RT_Frank
    ✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »

Agreed (preferably still using up magicka tho). Also, the stun transforming/retransforming needs to be removed, ability to rez and use synergies, bashing needs improvement, ww timer pausing when you're a ghost, more/better werewolf sets, the list goes on.

But my greatest plea is to make Wardens a great class, if not the best class, for werewolf. Makes no sense how the nature/animal class has passives that don't make their werewolf forms way stronger.
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf could use a few changes to combat design sure. Either let us get magicka back with heavy attacks along with stam, or scale the heal off stam and weapon damage. Reduce magicka cost a bit.

I would like the bugs worked out first!
    Pack Leader wolves don't spawn after player death makes it useless in BG's. The overall look is fine to me. It's not an ape however it's not fully wolf. So the movements being as they are make sense. Big animals on two feet move differently then four.

I've been playing as one since launch and it's mean in PvP built right. In a group you can just shred people.....We have been doing build seminars for our core PvP werewolf group and it's really helping. We run about 10-12 wolves in a group and just take over everything lol

• CrazyCleatus
    CrazyCleatus
    ✭✭✭
    RT_Frank wrote: »
    coop500 wrote: »

Agreed (preferably still using up magicka tho). Also, the stun transforming/retransforming needs to be removed, ability to rez and use synergies, bashing needs improvement, ww timer pausing when you're a ghost, more/better werewolf sets, the list goes on.

But my greatest plea is to make Wardens a great class, if not the best class, for werewolf. Makes no sense how the nature/animal class has passives that don't make their werewolf forms way stronger.

Yeah, wonder what ZoS was thinking when they came up with Warden passives. They make the weakest werewolves when they should actually make the strongest.

Werewolf ultimate cost should also be reduced to 200 by default, and Salvation 5 piece set bonus should be reworked following this change (no more 33% reduction, switch it to something else).
    Edited by CrazyCleatus on December 5, 2017 6:18PM
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed that WW needs much improvement. PvE is very manageable (not sure about vet trials) but PvP is a joke.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see some werewolf improvements - the above suggestions are all good and I would add:

A specific food item that benefits Werewolves, similar to the Double Bloody Mara for Vampires. Call it Hircine's Feast and it extends transformation, lowers the cost, or gives some other similar bonus.

Transform at will under certain circumstances (hazy on what these would be - full moons?)

Also, vampires get their bonuses/passives without having a single skill slotted - whereas werewolves don't even get the stam bonus unless they take up an ultimate slot with the transformation skill. A little balance here would be nice - I'm fine with skills only being available when transformed.
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree it would be great to improve werewolfs in terms of animations.

I totally disagree that werewolfs are weak and should be buffed somehow. As they say, clearly l2p issue.
    Everything is viable
  • ictopbasli
    ictopbasli
    ✭✭✭
    We need a taunt skill for werewolves.
    Edited by ictopbasli on December 5, 2017 9:40PM
    Thalmor rules!
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP werewolves are OP.
    PvP players who occasionally go into WW form but who have their gear and CP designed for when they’re out of WW form are free kills.

Know the difference, and most of all, don’t expect to be a good WW unless you’re willing to gimp yourself while not in WW form.
    Edited by Thogard on December 5, 2017 9:51PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Hezzie
    Hezzie
    ✭✭

the Werewolf could use a lot of love but if they just brought perma wolf for 4 or more back, I could live with all the other problems... see easy fix
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah some of these I mentioned in my old thread as well haha https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/239891/my-suggestions-for-improving-werewolves-new-suggestion-added-for-one-tamriel-update/p1

They have recently increased the speed of a lot of the skill animations, which was nice. However, yes I still agree that the heavy attack takes too long and isn't natural. You stand there with your arms open wide, exposing your chest and belly, asking for a fatal blow...

As for emotes, there is one that works in form that we have found so far, and that is /crouch. This will cause you to eat from the ground, which you see NPC werewolves do.

As pointed out in my original werewolf improvement thread, NPC wolves also have a special move where they jump up and attack downwards with a claw, it would be nice for us to have that as well.

A taunt would be nice, as many have said before.

And yes OP, I would love for the tails to be improved, but also the ears, they are a little too stumpy and basic. :D
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Nightves
    Nightves
    ✭✭
    Some people paid actual crowns for these things as well, honestly if it's up in the crown store it better at least have some good quality. Otherwise, it's a joke to even have them in there.

Hell, so many people give the bite for free that it's even more worthless sitting there collecting dust in the cs.
    What a joke.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werwolves can't attack mini late wardens with pounce.

Ability to rez or devour allies as counterplay would be nice.

P.S Torrementor set does work with werewolf pounce it seems.
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a magicka based "Buffer werewolf" so not all WW's should be stamina. eg. Make the heal affect you and all allies in colse proximity, make leap morph that give major ward & resolve to you and allies around the launch & landing zone, roar that gives major & minor berserk, howl that gives major endurance & fortitude and claws that apply major maim to enemies... or something similar.

You could have a functional werewolf party with 1-2 buff wolves to keep the party alive and a bunch of damage wolves to tear enemies into pieces. Maybe also a skill with taunt so the WW team could have full raid team? (and maybe we wouldn't need to face-palm every time the tank turns into a werewolf in a dungeon):smile:
    Edited by Sinolai on December 6, 2017 3:37PM
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolves are a lot of fun but there are way too many issues with them that need to be addressed. It would be nice if ZOS would at least let us know if Werewolves are on their radar to improve, especially their appearance and animations.

And I totally agree with the combination of Warden and Werewolf. It is plain amazing that this class gives zero buffs to the Werewolf form. It seems it should give the best, this makes no sense to me. My Warden is a Werewolf but is Magicka based at the moment. I'm not going to drop Werewolf off them just yet, I am hoping something is done to make a Warden Werewolf better and if so I'll just switch to Stamina based.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either Werewolves need a buff or Vampires need a nerf.
  • HairyFairy
    HairyFairy
    ✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE @ZOS_GinaBruno Please help us! we need you
    Hello darkness my old friend

HairyFairy- MagNB
    Scary-Fairy- MagDK
    HairyFairy's Kitty- StamNB
    Your a Lizard Hairy- MagSorc
    Jarl HairyFairy- StamDK
    Lord HairyFairy- MagPlar
    Craazy Fairy- StamSorc
    HairyFairy The Colossus - StamPlar
    Thanos Ender of Worlds - Stamcro
    Necro-*** - Magcro
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sinolai wrote: »
    I'd like to see a magicka based "Buffer werewolf" so not all WW's should be stamina. eg. Make the heal affect you and all allies in colse proximity, make leap morph that give major ward & resolve to you and allies around the launch & landing zone, roar that gives major & minor berserk, howl that gives major endurance & fortitude and claws that apply major maim to enemies... or something similar.

You could have a functional werewolf party with 1-2 buff wolves to keep the party alive and a bunch of damage wolves to tear enemies into pieces. Maybe also a skill with taunt so the WW team could have full raid team? (and maybe we wouldn't need to face-palm every time the tank turns into a werewolf in a dungeon):smile:

Oh my.

The following is a long rant, but if you don't understand werewolf mechanics, and most posters here don't, y'all should read.

This probably doesn't include the poster I am responding to as they carefully selected buffs not naturally available to a werewolf. However, the suggestion to add major and minor berserk, is well, crazy talk. Try the short duration buff from the armor set to see why...

Werewolf doesn't need any effectiveness buffs or spin-off versions. If you know how to build a WW, you will get stellar results. It could use a couple of QoL improvements, but that's about it.

Werewolf transformation is not intended to be used solo, because, well, wolves run in packs. In fact, you need about 3 werewolves to keep the transform up continuously without worrying about it constantly. But realistically, if you are a roleplayer, you would say ZoS nailed it with werewolves.

Similarly, all the necessary tools become available when you have 2-3 werewolves in a group. The misconception that a pack is not self-sufficient usually comes from folks that haven't tested werewolf abilities and don't have a firm grasp on the underlying mechanics.

To be an effective werewolf, you need to run some sort of hybrid build. The best heal (steepest scaling) in the game is Hircine's bounty, it also buffs your weapon damage by 10%, and the buff is not on the major/minor buff system. It does, however, scale off of magicka and spell power. With a hybrid build, I have healed for as high as 15k in PvP, which would be 30k in PvE. And even if you have access to an AoE heal, the need is not high, because you will still have to use the skill periodically for the buff anyway.

If you are having issues, it's most likely not because you are running werewolf, it's your build.

You do NOT need to build solely for dps unless running in a trials group. Werewolf transform adds significant defense, stats and high base dps, as well as passives that buff your weapon damage, a passive basic attack bleed and dual purpose active abilities that buff you. Examples other than Hircine's Rage's include Rousing Roar's AoE weapon damage buff (major brutality) and Ferocious Roar's AoE off-balance (which I give special attention to near the end). Most of the morphs provide complementary buffs.

Werewolves would not be remotely balanced if they could also have the buffs listed in the quoted post and run all werewolves. Right now, if I build solely for dps, I can reach 40k sustained PvE dps solo using only light attack and periodically other skills just for the buffs. The damage is close to 50/50 between light attack and bleed, with light attack damage edging slightly higher than bleed damage, but bleed damage being more consistent as it ignores mitigation. As to burst, Mammoths last about 4.5 seconds, and if sets are proc'd, under 3sec... With a hybrid build I cap out at ~28k sustained using only light attack. With 28k dps there are few groups that will turn you away, and with 40k without external buffs, I dare say none will.

The only light attack thing has a reason - stam regen, as a full dps werewolf, is low. I have seen all sorts of different race suggestions on the forums, and I disagree with them all, I think the best race is Bosmer for the huge stam regen buff. You don't necessarily need more weapon/spell power, more stam, more health or more resists. You do need more stam regen to keep your buffs up.

I also typically disagree with class choice. People typically pick Sorc because what goes with you into the transform is limited. For example, any passive that grants a bonus "while slotted" (except perhaps the werewolf ulti) does not transfer. Sorc typically is chosen because of the passive damage buff. But again, you don't necessarily need more damage. I prefer Warden, because if you build to be a werewolf, out of werewolf you will usually be terrible, and you want to get back into werewolf form as fast as possible. The shield that provides major heroism when struck by a projectile is not only beastly defense, it also can put you back in WW form in seconds rather than minutes.

ZoS has added multiple sets that are not only directly complementary to werewolves, but in some cases only useful to a werewolf. The best example is Kvatch Gladiator. I tried this set on a non-werewolf when it first came out and was dissapointed at the lackluster results, to the point of believing it was broken. On a werewolf, the set effectively provides a passive execute. Another example is bloodroot, the 20% to bleed damage is huge. I reach 40k dps solo using bloodroot, molag kena and ravager.

Synergistic sets include armor of truth. Currently, off balance is not on an immunity. Roar fear causes off balance. Ferocious roar causes off balance with fear and then again if you kill an enemy that is feared. Pounce stuns off balanced targets.

Mark of the Pariah is not only synergistic, the name fits. Werewolf transform adds ~10k to physical and spell resist, and Pariah 3k to 11k, scaling up as your health decreases. It is simple to overcap resists with Pariah. For PvP, you can also double up on defense by using impregnable armor and as long as you invest in heal debuffs, still perform... let's say well. The high base damage is key to every effective build.

Finally, see Jack Daniel's hybrid build video from I think may or june. When you watch the video, it will instantly click why some are perfectly suited for a ww that wants big heals and big dps.

So, in summary, if we were given effectiveness improvements, you'd just be looking at a nerf down the road. I also think if they made it easier to stay in form, it would come with a lowering of base damage.

----

So, what QoL improvements do I want the most?

I mostly PvP and my number one gripe is that it's difficult or impossible to tell when you block, roll dodge, etc. I would like these graphical effects to be made as noticeable as they are when not in werewolf form.

I would also like to see a fix to the target skelly. Werewolf form bugs horribly at the point you should lose transform. You keep the transform but all sorts of other screwy things come with it.

I would like to be able to somehow have a practice arena or something where you stay permanently in werewolf form so that you can practice your skill combinations continuously. Could be as simple as fixing the skelly bug so that you actually stay in werewolf form the entire time.

• ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, I'd settle for a robust overhaul in apperance.
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭

Oh my.

The following is a long rant, but if you don't understand werewolf mechanics, and most posters here don't, y'all should read.

This probably doesn't include the poster I am responding to as they carefully selected buffs not naturally available to a werewolf. However, the suggestion to add major and minor berserk, is well, crazy talk. Try the short duration buff from the armor set to see why...

Werewolf doesn't need any effectiveness buffs or spin-off versions. If you know how to build a WW, you will get stellar results. It could use a couple of QoL improvements, but that's about it.

Werewolf transformation is not intended to be used solo, because, well, wolves run in packs. In fact, you need about 3 werewolves to keep the transform up continuously without worrying about it constantly. But realistically, if you are a roleplayer, you would say ZoS nailed it with werewolves.

Similarly, all the necessary tools become available when you have 2-3 werewolves in a group. The misconception that a pack is not self-sufficient usually comes from folks that haven't tested werewolf abilities and don't have a firm grasp on the underlying mechanics.

To be an effective werewolf, you need to run some sort of hybrid build. The best heal (steepest scaling) in the game is Hircine's bounty, it also buffs your weapon damage by 10%, and the buff is not on the major/minor buff system. It does, however, scale off of magicka and spell power. With a hybrid build, I have healed for as high as 15k in PvP, which would be 30k in PvE. And even if you have access to an AoE heal, the need is not high, because you will still have to use the skill periodically for the buff anyway.

If you are having issues, it's most likely not because you are running werewolf, it's your build.

You do NOT need to build solely for dps unless running in a trials group. Werewolf transform adds significant defense, stats and high base dps, as well as passives that buff your weapon damage, a passive basic attack bleed and dual purpose active abilities that buff you. Examples other than Hircine's Rage's include Rousing Roar's AoE weapon damage buff (major brutality) and Ferocious Roar's AoE off-balance (which I give special attention to near the end). Most of the morphs provide complementary buffs.

Werewolves would not be remotely balanced if they could also have the buffs listed in the quoted post and run all werewolves. Right now, if I build solely for dps, I can reach 40k sustained PvE dps solo using only light attack and periodically other skills just for the buffs. The damage is close to 50/50 between light attack and bleed, with light attack damage edging slightly higher than bleed damage, but bleed damage being more consistent as it ignores mitigation. As to burst, Mammoths last about 4.5 seconds, and if sets are proc'd, under 3sec... With a hybrid build I cap out at ~28k sustained using only light attack. With 28k dps there are few groups that will turn you away, and with 40k without external buffs, I dare say none will.

The only light attack thing has a reason - stam regen, as a full dps werewolf, is low. I have seen all sorts of different race suggestions on the forums, and I disagree with them all, I think the best race is Bosmer for the huge stam regen buff. You don't necessarily need more weapon/spell power, more stam, more health or more resists. You do need more stam regen to keep your buffs up.

I also typically disagree with class choice. People typically pick Sorc because what goes with you into the transform is limited. For example, any passive that grants a bonus "while slotted" (except perhaps the werewolf ulti) does not transfer. Sorc typically is chosen because of the passive damage buff. But again, you don't necessarily need more damage. I prefer Warden, because if you build to be a werewolf, out of werewolf you will usually be terrible, and you want to get back into werewolf form as fast as possible. The shield that provides major heroism when struck by a projectile is not only beastly defense, it also can put you back in WW form in seconds rather than minutes.

ZoS has added multiple sets that are not only directly complementary to werewolves, but in some cases only useful to a werewolf. The best example is Kvatch Gladiator. I tried this set on a non-werewolf when it first came out and was dissapointed at the lackluster results, to the point of believing it was broken. On a werewolf, the set effectively provides a passive execute. Another example is bloodroot, the 20% to bleed damage is huge. I reach 40k dps solo using bloodroot, molag kena and ravager.

Synergistic sets include armor of truth. Currently, off balance is not on an immunity. Roar fear causes off balance. Ferocious roar causes off balance with fear and then again if you kill an enemy that is feared. Pounce stuns off balanced targets.

Mark of the Pariah is not only synergistic, the name fits. Werewolf transform adds ~10k to physical and spell resist, and Pariah 3k to 11k, scaling up as your health decreases. It is simple to overcap resists with Pariah. For PvP, you can also double up on defense by using impregnable armor and as long as you invest in heal debuffs, still perform... let's say well. The high base damage is key to every effective build.

Finally, see Jack Daniel's hybrid build video from I think may or june. When you watch the video, it will instantly click why some are perfectly suited for a ww that wants big heals and big dps.

So, in summary, if we were given effectiveness improvements, you'd just be looking at a nerf down the road. I also think if they made it easier to stay in form, it would come with a lowering of base damage.

----

I mostly PvP and my number one gripe is that it's difficult or impossible to tell when you block, roll dodge, etc. I would like these graphical effects to be made as noticeable as they are when not in werewolf form.

I would also like to see a fix to the target skelly. Werewolf form bugs horribly at the point you should lose transform. You keep the transform but all sorts of other screwy things come with it.

I would like to be able to somehow have a practice arena or something where you stay permanently in werewolf form so that you can practice your skill combinations continuously. Could be as simple as fixing the skelly bug so that you actually stay in werewolf form the entire time.

This post nails it exactly.

I have taken so many people who have said werewolf is weak and turned their whole world upside down when they see mine perform. It's always met with a head scratch and a flurry of questions as to "how" my wolf is so strong.

Have done all PvP modes, including winning countless duels, all Vet dungeons, flawless vMA run, solo world bosses like cake, all on the same werewolf character. Do you think it needs buffed now?

My GT on Xbox is ErtTheWolf55. Been playing wolf since release and have one of the strongest most respected werewolf guilds on Xbox. If you all wanna know how the wolf works in depth and play on Xbox hit me up.
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ertthewolf wrote: »

Oh my.

----

I have taken so many people who have said werewolf is weak and turned their whole world upside down when they see mine perform. It's always met with a head scratch and a flurry of questions as to "how" my wolf is so strong.

Have done all PvP modes, including winning countless duels, all Vet dungeons, flawless vMA run, solo world bosses like cake, all on the same werewolf character. Do you think it needs buffed now?

My GT on Xbox is ErtTheWolf55. Been playing wolf since release and have one of the strongest most respected werewolf guilds on Xbox. If you all wanna know how the wolf works in depth and play on Xbox hit me up.

My werewolf skills are lackluster, could be because I don't play or I am not thinking the correct way to build a beast. What is your build for your werewolf character? Do you think the Warden class can make a fearsome werewolf?
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh my.

----

My werewolf skills are lackluster, could be because I don't play or I am not thinking the correct way to build a beast. What is your build for your werewolf character? Do you think the Warden class can make a fearsome werewolf?

He’s saying that warden doesn’t make the best WW but that warden gets into WW form the easiest because of shimmering shield.

I’m surprised no one has posted the “Meta” WW build of MK + PA + PR
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

Oh my.

----

He’s saying that warden doesn’t make the best WW but that warden gets into WW form the easiest because of shimmering shield.

I’m surprised no one has posted the “Meta” WW build of MK + PA + PR

I don't know those Acronyms, sorry.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ladislao wrote: »
    I agree it would be great to improve werewolfs in terms of animations.

I totally disagree that werewolfs are weak and should be buffed somehow. As they say, clearly l2p issue.

I wouldnt say it's a l2p issue, Werewolf class has not been updated with the massive changes in mechanics to be able to compete with newer builds in terms of practical use.
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DjinnRa wrote: »
    They have no other animations to speak of at all, you type /(anything) and nothing happens.

/cower does the blocking animation without the ghost shield

/crouch does the devour synergy animation

/playdead works as expected

I would love to see more unique or changed emote and combat animations. WW looks so cumbersome. Like an ape trying to walk on two legs as has been described. And a return of the infinite WW while in a pack. (The removal of which i must take a large share of the blame for) The actual attack animations are cool but man is pounce unresponsive and heavy attacks slow.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add immunity to fear for werewolves, at least the werewolf berserker morph. It's seriously ridiculous, "fearing" a werewolf - yeah. Like that's ever going to happen according to any kind of lore in any kind of culture or whatever. It's just silly. And yeah, increase the return for stamina on heavy attacks. The animations could also be improved a bit, they are rather clunky and not by far as smooth as most other. It's tricky to get a fluid weaving of attacks due to that.