The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is random dungeon banished cells every time?

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jpk0012 wrote: »
    Are you complaining that you got a dungeon that even newer players can probably solo? You should be blowing through that. Yeah... I'll take CB1 all day long on random dungeons.

Its better than getting Bloodroot, ICP, WGT, DS2, etc. At least CB1 you don't need to rely on your group being competent.

And yeah, I like to kill all the bosses because not all of us are max toons. Could use on an alt, research item, etc.

Vet DS2 by mistake? Certainly wasn't a rando. I believe the rest of us are also talking about random group members. Would love to see the stats on the completion rate of total random vet DS2.
    DS2 vet was me and it was an guild group, DS2 normal is an pug killer, its also an healer stress test, yes the dlc are worse on vet but still. On normal I say DS2 is the last dungeon i would want an fake healer.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • JiKama
    JiKama
    ✭✭✭✭
    I prefer the easy dungeons to be honest. I had fungal and it was a breeze. Then MAZZATUN happened and I was kinda sweating bullets. Only 1 puglet didn't know the mechanics based on their actions, but it was surprisingly ok.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JiKama wrote: »
    I prefer the easy dungeons to be honest. I had fungal and it was a breeze. Then MAZZATUN happened and I was kinda sweating bullets. Only 1 puglet didn't know the mechanics based on their actions, but it was surprisingly ok.

I thought that too. When Mazzatun popped, I nearly quit as a) I had never done it before so never knew the mechanics and b) I heard it was a ballache. Due to the group I was in, it was really easy. I kept waiting to be found out (Although I did warn them prior to hitting the first boss I was going in blind), but before i knew it, the last boss was down and a few achievements popped. No deaths either, even I stayed up. :D

Amazing how 3 good players (Not including myself) can make difficult content look trivial. I'm sure if i was to go in with another I'd get the true experience.

Edited by Prof_Bawbag on December 4, 2017 11:03PM
  • COFFAN
    COFFAN
    ✭✭
    Tee hee
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank your lucky stars. Two days ago I got Falkreath hold, bloodroot forge and ruins of mazzatun all in a row. (I bet someone was trolling the randoms) yesterday I got banished cells three times in a row and it was a welcome breath of fresh air.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I got that one. Haven't been able to do very many, but I'm trying to get a few in before the end of the event if life allows for it.

Spindleclutch II x2
    Selene's
    Darkshade caverns II
    Ruins of Mskhrebigheibvolebtvritubv
    Bloodroot Forge

Before that, I did Banished Cells like twice way back in 2014. And that was the end of my dungeon experience before this event.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I got that one. Haven't been able to do very many, but I'm trying to get a few in before the end of the event if life allows for it.

Spindleclutch II x2
    Selene's
    Darkshade caverns II
    Bloodroot Forge

Before that, I did Banished Cells like twice way back in 2014. And that was the end of my dungeon experience before this event.

That ruins spelling i laughed
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Every queue for 2 days has been banished cells 1 no matter what never anything else im so sick of hearing rilis and his sarcasm

Be glad, mine has been vcos and vmazz everyday. :'(
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on December 5, 2017 12:48AM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is it always Mazzatun?

Seriously did 7 random today got Mazzatun twice and Cradle of Shadows once in addition to the two Mazzatun runs yesterday. Cool dungeon but longgggggg
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    My level 34 tank got Spindleclutch I every day except for one. Other than that I've seen a good selection including at least one DLC dungeon (white-gold tower). That one made me a little nervous as I'd heard it was tough, and I did die once on the final boss as I didn't know the mechanics.
    Edited by Arizona_Steve on December 5, 2017 4:33AM
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Spindleclutch II x2
    Selene's
    Darkshade caverns II
    Bloodroot Forge

That ruins spelling i laughed

I just call it Ruins of Marzipan. :P
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Was thinking the exact same thing... until 3/4 last night were WGT :(
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been getting WGT and ICP constantly, it's driving me insane. :|
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • TechnoSausage
    TechnoSausage
    ✭✭
    4 out of 6 runs I got wayrest sewers
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oddly I never got wayrest for this event at all. Got a few Spindleclutch I, but I really really enjoy hating that spidery-horror, so I'm happy to kill her any number of times.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Flameheart
    Flameheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every queue for 2 days has been banished cells 1 no matter what never anything else im so sick of hearing rilis and his sarcasm

Another option might be Bloodroot Forge with a fake tank. It's your choice :-)

Maybe Zenimax manipulated the RNG because they think it's a good tutorial dungeon. Actually you learn to avoid red circles and you need to block the Soul Blast special attack :-)

Edited by Flameheart on December 5, 2017 12:22PM
    Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

• DiePainPain
    DiePainPain
    ✭✭

you can skip 2 bosses in BC1 esp when the team has weak dps so it still better than other beginner dungeons like wayrest or spindleclutch.
    Edited by DiePainPain on December 5, 2017 12:56PM
  • mwo1480
    mwo1480
    ✭✭✭✭

lot of players are playing on low lvl chars for event, also there is/was a free week , so more low lvls, they only can do bc1 and 2 others, when u que it tries to put u asap in a dungeon so mostly in bc1 with lowbies ( i have same but with the stonefalls dungeon)
    eu/pc
    every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
    seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
    julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
    elle wolf .... breton temp AD
    Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
    Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
    (and more chars)
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flameheart wrote: »

Another option might be Bloodroot Forge with a fake tank. It's your choice :-)

Maybe Zenimax manipulated the RNG because they think it's a good tutorial dungeon. Actually you learn to avoid red circles and you need to block the Soul Blast special attack :-)
    In a way its manipulated, if you have an low level on group you only get the stating dungeons, with all above 45 its total random, dlc dungeons require all to have the dlc.
    Note that outside of the event lots more do pledges and if you queue for random its an high chance of getting an pledge.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Had my fair share of main weapon being a bow noobs while in bc1
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some dungeons are locked to early levels, so you tend to get a lot of those who are not because a lot of people were doing the event on all their characters and it was free play week. Spindle 1, FG1, CoH1, BC1, etc. I loved getting those during the event though, easy runs.
    Edited by gabriebe on December 6, 2017 6:56PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control