The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why is random dungeon banished cells every time?

Mettaricana
Mettaricana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Every queue for 2 days has been banished cells 1 no matter what never anything else im so sick of hearing rilis and his sarcasm
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    not sure if I'd rather have the same dungeon every time or all the DLC dungeons I've been getting
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be happy with that, I got Bloodroot Forge the first two times I queued with my tank....

I've since had CoH 1, BC 2, Spindleglutch 1 and VoM.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So many levels 10 I have to drag through these 1st level dungeons.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably a lot of new players.
    Yesterday I got vCOS, vROM, and vWGT on my randoms.
    BC would've made the random a lot easier.
  • Fingolfinn01
    Fingolfinn01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runefang wrote: »

my level 10 thanks you and all other tanks that have been helping peeps run through dungeons
    PC-NA
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably a lot of new players.
    Yesterday I got vCOS, vROM, and vWGT on my randoms.
    BC would've made the random a lot easier.
    Could have done normal instead of Vet B)
    I seriously avoid vet randoms unless I really have to run the specific dungeon - not worth my time and effort.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭

My 3 level 10s, my 15, my 19 and 23 all say TVM, my 4 CP toons feel your pain but my level 48 is totally ambivalent towards your pain and says you should get over yourself ;0)
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    Beats constant tempest or Icp
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on the level of the other group members, if they have lower levels then it's usually dungeons like BC1, or FG1. I think I had 4-5 runs in BC1 during the event so far. Harder ones were BF and ROM. Rillis is annoying (especially in BC2 - he just won't stop blathering), but at least it's a short dungeon, so no complains :smiley:
  • Parablodia
    Parablodia
    ✭✭
    9 out of 10 times DLC dungeons for me. Gotta love this game's RNG.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 min dungeon...I pray for this everyday recently.
    Edited by Tasear on December 4, 2017 12:20AM
  • Nyghthowler
    Nyghthowler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really care what dungeon I get. I'm doing it for the reward, not because I enjoy PuGs.
    I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally !
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    It depends on the level of the other group members, if they have lower levels then it's usually dungeons like BC1, or FG1. I think I had 4-5 runs in BC1 during the event so far. Harder ones were BF and ROM. Rillis is annoying (especially in BC2 - he just won't stop blathering), but at least it's a short dungeon, so no complains :smiley:

This
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Our group has been getting either Wayrest I or II most of the time, almost every day we have been doing the event. I'm wondering if it's because they are usually easier ones to accomplish so the instances come up sooner?
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodroot, Banished, and City of Ash I've been getting.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Level 25-30 I always get Spindle1 Banished cells1, or CoA1. Get a lower level friend and go to town!
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the group finder actually works, it "randomly" chooses darkshades 1
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Be grateful to them. If not for the level 10 you'd probably end up with Tempest Island or something.

OP, team up with me please so I can do BC I only as well :p

Edit: I've been getting Arx a lot, also Blackheart and Direfrost just today. I'd much rather have BC for short easy runs.
    Edited by Magdalina on December 4, 2017 8:08PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, we finally got it yesterday and were surprised.

Fungal and Elden 1 are the ones that seem to be constant for us.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did about 20 random normals over the weekend. I got zero DLC dungeons, and got wayrest and spindle an absurd amount of times. RNG is working perfectly as always.
  • UnversedNumber3
    UnversedNumber3
    ✭✭✭
    Banished cells has been poping up a lot for me too.
    Played for about 2 years on Xbox and did everything you can do (-emp).
    Still pretty new to PC-NA.
  • Geroken777
    Geroken777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A LOT of Banished Cells I for me. It's hella annoying, especially when this is the longest dungeon out of all possible. (The limited dungeon for small leveled players, of course not ALL dungeons in general.) New players tend to check every spot and corner for any loot they can find, and I could respect that. They are new and everything. But guys, speed up a little bit. You don't have to kill to the small bosses to get your boxes. :|
    Edited by Geroken777 on December 4, 2017 8:24PM
    The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say I gotten an good mix, darkshade 1 a lot, darkshade 2 the time we did vet by mistake :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol just did 2 bc1 in a random row after reading this thread

umm make that 3
    Edited by Nightfall12 on December 4, 2017 9:20PM
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish mine was banished cells all the time. I've gotten white-gold twice and ICP three times.
  • Jpk0012
    Jpk0012
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you complaining that you got a dungeon that even newer players can probably solo? You should be blowing through that. Yeah... I'll take CB1 all day long on random dungeons.

Its better than getting Bloodroot, ICP, WGT, DS2, etc. At least CB1 you don't need to rely on your group being competent.

And yeah, I like to kill all the bosses because not all of us are max toons. Could use on an alt, research item, etc.

Vet DS2 by mistake? Certainly wasn't a rando. I believe the rest of us are also talking about random group members. Would love to see the stats on the completion rate of total random vet DS2.
    Edited by Jpk0012 on December 4, 2017 9:38PM
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish mine was Banishing Cells every time, I got ICP three times day before yesterday.. and the loot was still terrible.
    love is love
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've been getting the dlc dungeons. Dungeons I have mostly ignored. It's been fun running through dungeons that I thought I'd struggle in, so never bothered with. Helps immensely that i know how to stay out of stupid and the people I've ended up with have been very, very good and equally helpful.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you just queue for a random group doing normal, chances are there are going to be a lot of lowbies. This limits the group to doing a smaller subset of low level dungeons. My experience so far:
    • Yes, a LOT of BC1, but also BC2
    • CoA1 is quite common
    • FG1, EH1 and WS1 are relatively rare
    • Have also had to do Tempest and Bloodrood Forge a couple of times
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its WGT for me