Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coming back to ESO, this time on Xbox

LastPrussian
Hi everyone,
I am coming back to ESO after a very, very long absence, with a good friend of mine. Initially we played on PC but we both switched to Xbox for gaming.

We are looking for a guild/clan with adult players (we're over 40), this group will have to have people in it who like doing dungeons and PvE content. We are the kind of players who love to explore and experience everything the game has to offer.

Please PM me on xbox live, "OGCryptor" is my gamer tag. While I will check here periodically I am on Xbox every evening. My copy of ESO will arrive in two or three days and I plan to jump right into it. I casually live stream ( www.mixer.com/OGCryptor ) and will be playing on Xbox One X.
OGCryptor on Xbox Live, twitter, Facebook, streaming on www.mixer.com/OGCryptor