The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC EU - EP] Madhouse is looking for laid back people!

Voytek
Voytek
Hello everyone!

Freshly started social/casual guild for those who wish to enjoy the adventures of Tamriel in stellar company! We're aiming to create a helpful and active environment that is easy to join and be part of even for the silent and shy ones. We accept all sorts of individuals regardless of how you look (Tails and paws are always appreciated), sound or smell.
Wherever you need company to, we are here to company you: generally goofing around, questing, crafting, farming, grinding and dungeons. PvP and trials are a possibility when we have a bigger number of brave adventurers.

Madhouse was started by yours truly and my wife in 2014 because we absolutely adore the mad god and his eccentric ways, but we never actually made the effort to get it going. It seems that time has come now. We have been playing as a faithful duo since beta, but really never found a guild that we could call home so we decided to create our own.
We know that many of us out there have a limited time for playing due to responsibilities in life and we won't force feed guild events to anyone. Our main focus in ESO is to have a good time and to relax. Whether you enjoy rummaging through dungeons while having a couple of beers, stalking market prices in Belkarth, dying repeatedly in Cyrodiil or just running around exploring the world,
it's all fine to us.

Only thing we require from our members are manners. Talking smack, bashing other players and racial slurs etc are not something we tolerate.
We have our own discord server if you feel like chatting/talking with us! ;)

Now that we have been here for a while and seen some ups and downs in activity etc (life happening). It's time to kick up the recruitment again. Social and active peeps ahoy! You are wanted!

If you're interested and wish to join, post here or contact us at game: @Kwuiq, @Amiraali or @Elysior

Cheese for everyone! -Sheogorath

Edited by Voytek on February 13, 2018 10:29AM
  • Voytek
    Voytek
    Bump! Come play with us!
  • Voytek
    Voytek
    We are slowly and steadily getting there!
  • Voytek
    Voytek
    Hohoho! Merry Christmas!
    Edited by Voytek on December 25, 2017 6:32PM
  • sandelius
    sandelius
    ✭✭✭
    What faction do you plan on PvPing with?
  • Voytek
    Voytek
    We are sticking with EP. I cannot imagine going for bananas or blueberries
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a shame your guild is EU because I would love to join you but, alas, I am NA.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Voytek
    Voytek
    Well you can always make a character to EU server and come enjoy your awful latency with us!! :blush:
  • Voytek
    Voytek
    We are still missing a couple (3-4) dedicated peeps! don't miss your chance!
  • Fieuws
    Fieuws
    ✭✭
    explain dedicated people :), I'm looking for a small fun guild, where I can play whenever I want, and when I play different games (I'm not playing die hard ESO) I won't get kicked or smashed on.

But I do think I'll play more ESO when I'm with some people then I'm playing alone :)
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    Yo yo mates. im putting you both in friends Im a returning player and had my own selfd made guilds with my ex girl in wow / rift and gw2 all succes ones. In ESO I wanna be part of something nice and be helpfull and have fun. Just like in our former guilds but then being apart off...

Yeah me and my girl broke up a year ago so now im going solo! MUAHAHA
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    tried to contact you ingame but it says account not found. Im @Sickfreak666 pls add me to the guild mates :)
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    Still no reply? Is no one of you playing anymore by any chance? Hope you still do it felt really good to after I read your guild add here
  • Voytek
    Voytek
    Hey there! I think I added you to my friendlist last night :o sorry i hadnt a chance to check this message earlier!
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    Yo no worries mate. You got me in today :)
  • Voytek
    Voytek
    5ish Spots open! We have done our first normal trials now. Much awesomeness
  • Wolfarmy
    Wolfarmy
    Soul Shriven
    Id love to join a guild like this. Could you add me? @Wolfarmy
  • Voytek
    Voytek
    I'll get back to you when I log on :)
  • sbtd
    sbtd
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also would like to join the guild if there is still room
    @sbtd
  • Lucusmontem
    Lucusmontem
    ✭✭
    If you don't mind yet another casual player in your roster, I'll gladly sign up with your guild. I recently returned to the game, and I am having a blast working my way through all unfinished PvE content :smile:

Best regards
    @Lucusmontem
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you look for laid-back people when whole ESO community is laid-back?! :D
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Voytek
    Voytek
    I shall msg you lot when I log on :)
  • roar.wintherb16_ESO
    roar.wintherb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hi, still room for a fellow Traveler?
    just got back to playing some ESO :smiley:
    @traggarth is the name
  • Voytek
    Voytek
    Hola traggarth! I will get back to you when I'm online!
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested. Casual player since Beta and have recently returned. I play when I can due to adult life etc..

@GreenTokyo
    Edited by Enteum on February 5, 2018 11:00PM
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Voytek
    Voytek
    Let's kick this thing up a notch! Previous ppl have been added to friendlist
  • surturgodslayer
    surturgodslayer
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I'd love to join the guild and discord. My name in game is surturgodslayer :D