Maintenance for the week of August 13:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – August 15, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – August 15, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
Hello, I wanted to place a few suggestions here for improvements to the crafting system since I wasn't able to find a place to offer such suggestions:
- Make the Improvement Quality dialog a single range. I.E. For improving a white item, once you move the selection to the right for 100% to make green, allow the selection to continue going to allow for blue, and once you hit 100% blue, allow it to go to purple, then to gold all the way up to 100% gold. HUGE improvement for people like me who make 100+ master writs at a time.
- Alphabetize the style materials. I know they are sorted in order of release, but I think alphabetical makes much more sense in THAT particular dialog.
- Alphabetize the traits as well. This just occurred to me, but if the styles are then it makes sense the traits are too
- Leave the material option where it was last time the station was used. I know it is IF you go from one wood station to another wood station, but if you do blacksmithing or clothing between those then the woodworking resets ***THIS MAY ACTUALLY BE A BUG***
- Add an option in the Improvement and Deconstruct sections similar to the "Creation" menu for the option to "Hide Bank Items" to go one step further in filtering locked items and just showing items you are currently working on
- If the traits are alphabetized above, then it makes sense the Research screen should be too... but it doesn't nearly make as much sense as the Traits menu being alphabetized
This is just an idea for all of these, it'd make things easier for me but obviously it's not just about me from a development perspective. I'm hoping people agree with the suggestions or even a portion of them for the sake of crafting system improvement. Hope this helps, and looking forward to seeing some of this in the future perhaps!