The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade issues...

Smolt
Smolt
✭✭✭
Are they resolved yet? Shadow image not working, cloak surprise attack stun, missing fear animations, cloak being broken by everything... Just wanna know if my nb is playable again or if I should make other evening plans.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_Wrobel @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_TristanK @ZOS_GaryA
Edited by Smolt on November 28, 2017 8:44PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloak breaking on many things seems to be intended...

I think shades needing a clear line of sight is intended

Fear animation... Always like that (broken) so working as intended.

Cloak surprise attack stun... Well that's just messed lol (so working as intended)

So..
    Working as intended?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Endless nerfing to nb
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Especially the surprise attack bug is pissing me off. One of the best tools for pressure on your opponents doesn't work at all. This needs fixed asap.
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    Especially the surprise attack bug is pissing me off. One of the best tools for pressure on your opponents doesn't work at all. This needs fixed asap.

I thought that was fixed:

"Nightblade
    Veiled Strike: Fixed an issue where using this ability or its morphs from stealth wouldn’t cause the enemy to be stunned and go off-balance."
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JAwtunes wrote: »
    Koensol wrote: »

I thought that was fixed:

"Nightblade
    Veiled Strike: Fixed an issue where using this ability or its morphs from stealth wouldn’t cause the enemy to be stunned and go off-balance."

That part might be fixed but now it immobilizes the user on cast, doesnt do any damage, and if your target is running away , places you 3 meters behind them.

And I sure as hell hope shadow image LOS is not intended. There goes uniqueness of the ability.

That said; you can still use your NB, but you will be less effective and can't rely on anything.
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloak breaking on many things seems to be intended...

I think shades needing a clear line of sight is intended

Fear animation... Always like that (broken) so working as intended.

Cloak surprise attack stun... Well that's just messed lol (so working as intended)

So..
    Working as intended?

Many things breaking cloak like Reflective Light did't work as intended and got fixed, but new things came.
    Shadow teleport has always been usable with any obstacle.
    Animation absence is clearly a bug.

Nothing working as intended ;-)
    Edited by Ashamray on November 30, 2017 2:08PM
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, so in trying to fix it they have broken it even more with Monday's patch.

The shadow image thing isn't LOS, sometimes it works for me with LOS, sometimes it doesn't even when i have a LOS, and I CAN still get it to work through rocks and trees... sometimes. Its also not a distance thing. I just can't figure it out now, its terribly inconsistent and so I have dropped it completely. Last time i used it I ended up porting about 5 metres to my target rather than to my shade. Blew my mind!