The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Least Favorite Tribunal Member

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Almalexia, former wife of Nerevar Indoril, who eventually murders her fellow Tribune and tries to kill her husband's reincarnation.

Sotha Sil who made the Tribunal's semi-ascension possible in the first place, in the process causing all three of them to break oaths not to do exactly what they did and putting the Tribunal in the position to warp Dunmer society for generations.

Vivec who purposely leaves a giant meteor hanging above his followers heads to blackmail them into worshiping him.

Which of these three has earned your ire above and beyond the others?
Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on November 27, 2017 3:49PM
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC

Least Favorite Tribunal Member 86 votes

Almalexia
61%
wayfarerxGilvothLightspeedflashb14_ESOAnacarioArrerBoyWuffyCeruleiPendrillionBrother_Numsieketo3000AjaxandrielIndorilArwynLlethranTommy83CîanaiSeikaDystopia2020MgghoolNolaArchLokrynArcVelarianVarana 53 votes
Sotha Sil
9%
BelegnoleKorah_EaglecryStreegaStovahkiindjoganiRupzSkoomaAnrunbprodigy17 8 votes
Vivec
29%
MojmirAlmarielTurelusthomas1970b16_ESOAektannelias.stormneb18_ESOpaulsimonpsBranzoRebornV3xmb10CadburyArchMikemWhiteNoiseMakerKonstant_Tel_NecrisMarabornwingrionJacen_VeronRABIDxWOLVERINEAxmalexiaFarscape76TelvanniWizard 25 votes
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia
    There's nothing worse than a homicidal, psychopathic, vain, "My divinity is EVERYTHING" crazy ass *** that would kill her husband for power, and when she loses it, ruin her city and blame in on her husband's mentor and friend and kill him, mocking her with his silence as she slew him.

Sure Vivec is awful, holding his city hostage with a *** meteor, so arrogant that he couldn't even destroy the thing even when he knew his power was going to be lost, and Sotha Sil, with the inability to stick with a project until it's done and abandon it as soon as he's bored, so detatched from humanity and morality all for the sake of experimentation.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Almalexia
    Almalexia, because how she ended, and because she takes herself way too seriously.
    But I see her more as a tragic story. She's the one Tribune who actually cares about people but gets overwhelmed with the power and responsibility of divinity.
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia
    Because she was a traitorous and delusional nix-ox in the Tribunal DLC.

VEHK's Kirkbridian works are entertaining to read, and his poetic nature resonates with me.

My favorite, however, is Sil as he uses his abilities for the sake of knowledge. His constant advancement towards the asymptote of perfection is an interesting thing to ponder.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vivec
    This is why I should not do forums when I just wake up, meant to put Almalexia...
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec
    He's literally holding his people hostage with their lives depending on if they continue to love and worship him or not.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uh needs an other option as in They are all bad news... i'm with the Ashlanders on this one.
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia
    Froil wrote: »
    There's nothing worse than a homicidal, psychopathic, vain, "My divinity is EVERYTHING" crazy ass *** that would kill her husband for power, and when she loses it, ruin her city and blame in on her husband's mentor and friend and kill him, mocking her with his silence as she slew him.

Sure Vivec is awful, holding his city hostage with a *** meteor, so arrogant that he couldn't even destroy the thing even when he knew his power was going to be lost, and Sotha Sil, with the inability to stick with a project until it's done and abandon it as soon as he's bored, so detatched from humanity and morality all for the sake of experimentation.

pretty much summed it up well. Seht is the only somewhat sane one and he even knew alma was going to end up killing him and accepted his fate
  • PawPrints
    PawPrints
    Almalexia
    Almalexia, but only because she's had a raw deal in the base game and seems shallow when compared to the depth of the other two Tribunes portrayed. She's actually probably my favourite. These guys... well I guess I have a certain respect for any mortal who rises above who they were. To the demons, the world is by and large a plaything. To the gods who are like ghosts of the bones they once were, the world shapes them. Mortals seem trapped in the wheel, few have the courage to change it. Ayem is the most recognisably flawed, I suppose. I can relate to that.
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia
    Insane femme fatale, killed her husband and prefers power over defeating Dagoth Ur and saving Tamriel.
    PC/EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec
    I find Vivec a little dull.

Sotha Sil and Almalexia have a bit more character in them for my tastes.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tribunal lore/history/story as a whole is one of my favorites. I do not think that any of them are outright good or evil.

Here is the first of 3 videos that are really great that will help you learn more of each one of these leaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ownzBOFG1Hc
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    He's literally holding his people hostage with their lives depending on if they continue to love and worship him or not.

I dont understand why they dont just move. If I were in the city I would just say "ok, youre going to hang a meteor over my head? Then im moving to a different city, you can live here by yourself."
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needs an all option
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needs an all option
    agree.gif
  • Axmalexia
    Axmalexia
    ✭✭✭
    Vivec
    I actually do not dislike any of them, though I placed Vivec for miniscule reasons mainly because I do not resonate with the Warrior-Poet. Though the dislike for Almalexia is predictable (lol), she is actually my favorite, I'm saddened that there isn't much depth to her but hope for something in the future that will make her more the Warden and the Healing Mother.
  • Anacario
    Anacario
    ✭✭✭
    Almalexia
    Sotha Sil and Vivec regret what they did to rise to power. They regret killing Nerevar and, if given the chance, would go back and do it differently.

Ayem does not. She's fine with the way things rolled out and, from the events of the Tribunal DLC, clearly would do it again if she had the chance.

plus sotha sil is literally my favorite character in the lore so i have a bias against almalexia
    "There's an old Orcish saying about shields. I don't remember what it is, I'm just saying. There's an old Orcish saying. Buy a shield."

CP 1121
    PC NA
    Beta Tester / Member since November 2013
    In-Game-Name: @barblebapkins
    -Anacario Thunderbrewer ( AD , Altmer magsorc shock mage, main )
    -Revlyn Dres ( EP , Dunmer stamblade assassin )
    -Attrius Truiand ( DC , Imperial stamDK tank )
    -Dar'Jariido ( AD , Khajiit stamblade pacifist thief )
    -Cleans-Many-Rivers ( EP , Argonian magplar healer )
    -Idrayla Telvanni ( EP , Dunmer magDK fire mage )
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Almalexia
    I'm kinda tied between Vivec and Almalexia. Hurr durr I'm a divine if you don't worship me you'll suffer kind of gods. I love Sotha Sil though. He's not like the other two, where he doesn't demand people to follow him or else. They choose to follow and learn from him.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia
    Of The Three Thieves, Almalexia is the worst for believing in her own divinity.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vivec
    Barbas > Vivec

#facts
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vivec
    Almalexia was just a woman crazed by power. Vivec was plainly idiot.
    Edited by TelvanniWizard on December 12, 2017 5:35PM