The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How does the guy in this video cast so fast?

• LioraValkyrie
    LioraValkyrie
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a 40k+ solo dpser, I can tell you this:

- Light Attacks do not cancel animations. Instead, they share a global cooldown with your skill, so the LA counts as 'free damage' for that particular global cooldown.
    - Light Attack weaving with a vMA staff generally provides about 10% of my dps.
    - The vMA staff can only boost your damage based on the bonus damage from LA and HA, so 1341 per LA or HA (or HA tick from lightning staff).
    - LA weaving and animation cancelling is not necessary to complete any content in ESO with good numbers. My wife does neither and can pull 36k dps.
    - So, if I am pulling 41k dps and she is pulling 36k dps with the same gear setup and rotation, and I am watching to see she does the rotation perfectly, it means the effect of animation cancelling and LA weaving is indeed 5k dps.
    - Based on these numbers, one can assume that LA weaving is providing approximately 4k dps and animation cancelling is providing approximately 1k dps.

In general, folks with low dps imagine that animation cancelling and weaving can double your dps or some such malarkey. This simply isn't true.

If you need help with dps on PC/EU whisper me @ValkyOfApocrypha. I like to help people with dps :smile:
    Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
    Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
    World first solo vFH
    Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- Light Attacks do not cancel animations. Instead, they share a global cooldown with your skill, so the LA counts as 'free damage' for that particular global cooldown.
    - The vMA staff can only boost your damage based on the bonus damage from LA and HA, so 1341 per LA or HA (or HA tick from lightning staff).
    - LA weaving and animation cancelling is not necessary to complete any content in ESO with good numbers. My wife does neither and can pull 36k dps.
    - So, if I am pulling 41k dps and she is pulling 36k dps with the same gear setup and rotation, and I am watching to see she does the rotation perfectly, it means the effect of animation cancelling and LA weaving is indeed 5k dps.
    - Based on these numbers, one can assume that LA weaving is providing approximately 4k dps and animation cancelling is providing approximately 1k dps.

In general, folks with low dps imagine that animation cancelling and weaving can double your dps or some such malarkey. This simply isn't true.

If you need help with dps on PC/EU whisper me @ValkyOfApocrypha. I like to help people with dps :smile:

Nice.. too bad there aren't many on console that can help as such. Plus, I (personally) find many perks more attractive on console gaming versus PC gaming (but, to each their own); however, the controller buttons and setups doesn't make rotation too smoothly. It's quite difficult to achieve a perfect rotation, for me, at least, which the trigger being for LA and HA. I also find, many times, when swapping bars to do another skill or combo, the skill doesn't always activate. You can see nothing is shooting off. You're like, wtf. Why is my HA or whatever skill not going off. You definitely can't macro on console. AC is fine and dandy, if you figured out how to actually get it down right. Well, as a casual gamer and definitely not a hardcore god of ESO.. I'm fine with my toons in underwear doing 10k dps and still soloing most contents and even certain world bosses. (Hurricane + Empowered Shield = :D )
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This has been massively useful and informative, exactly the "numbers" I was looking for.
    I have yet to understand how your wife can do 36k DPS without weawing + cancelling, because if I could do the same, I'd be happy with that and would stick to it.

In fact, I don't want to impose my opinion on anyone, but I find "weaving" to be disruptive of my "in roleplay suspension of disbelief", that is, I want to sort of play thinking I am a mage / warrior / whatever without a "third arm" intermixing quick shots between my arms swings.

The question then becomes:

- considering a sorc rotation is not exactly rocket science. It's something like: LA - LiquidL - LA - Wall - LA - pet - LA - curse - LA - bar swap - [1-3 shots + crystals / whatever] with few variations.
    - considering sorc gear sets are not rocket science either: it's usually IA / BSW / MD / Netch Touch more or less mixed with Julianos / Necro + 2 Ilambris / Valkin.
    - considering gear is usually 5/1/1 or 7 light pieces
    - considering enchants are usually all divines / infused with minimal DPS differences
    - considering most builds have to use Potent Brew for sustain
    - considering vMA staff is more or less THE 2nd slot.

... what's left to "fantasy" is not exactly a LOT.

Can enchant an infused bar with shock or flame or weapon damage or nirnhorned, with results changing by 2% or so.

So, where does "the gap" from 22k to 36k come from, assuming similar gear and rotation?
    If weaving accounts for just 5k, then there's a 9k DPS that goes in some black hole.

I am a software developer and data acquisition scientist in real life, I live by reliable, repeatable scientific proof and data. Mysterious "holes" in evidence / data just don't compute with me.

Since you said you are kindly available for in game whispering, I may contact you in the following days.

Now, it's not "just" about my ability/inability to get some numbers, I really am scientifically interested into finding the exact reliable and repeatable reasons why this happens and finding out reliable and repeatable ways to fix it.
  • TheUndeadAmulet
    TheUndeadAmulet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For people like me who play on Xbox NA but live in NZ so this is a distant dream.

130+ ping is the usual for me. Would love to have a try at something below 50. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    XBOX NA 1000+ CP
    nerf ping please
  • Jrk
    Jrk
    For console players, two words: hair triggers.

I have an addon pack to my controller to allow for paddles. To those who don't know what paddles are, they are 2 more triggers under the controller that you can bind 2 buttons to (IE weapon swap & triangle) and not require remove your thumbs from the joysticks (very useful in FPS while sliding while trying to shoot a shotgun.)

I prefer that over the accessibility options as 1) I'm not screwing with core console controls & 2) my bumpers remain free for other skills. The pack was originally designed for CoD, but it has other nifty functions; hair triggers being one of them. Hair triggers will fully press the button with the lightest tap. I basically rest my index finger between the trigger & bumper & roll down & up. It removes the small amount of time it takes to fully press & (more importantly) depress the trigger.

https://www.amazon.com/Collective-Dominator-Controller-Adapter-playstation-4/dp/B01L8QHXJA

The other nifty thing with ping in mind is it actually converts your controller into a wired controller with a 10 foot cord. No Bluetooth latency, when I first popped it on, the response from the game seemed a bit smoother.

Have I sold you guys yet? lol

All I do know is years back I bought a SCUF paddle controller and destroyed one joystick in a matter of months; was playing on hard plastic at the end & felt like a waste of 120$. This converter is 40 bucks.
    Edited by Jrk on November 29, 2017 12:55AM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For people like me who play on Xbox NA but live in NZ so this is a distant dream.

130+ ping is the usual for me. Would love to have a try at something below 50. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's a ping I wish... +200 here
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

How do you find out your ping on console?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How do you find out your ping on console?

No idea, I'm still on PC.

Maybe settings has a way to show it...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Record a video of yourself spam casting a single ability or light attacks on a target dummy. Then measure your global cooldown time between ability casts. Then compare that to the video. See if they match up. I have noticed in a lot of videos casting times that I just cannot duplicate on my setup.
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »
    In fact, I don't want to impose my opinion on anyone, but I find "weaving" to be disruptive of my "in roleplay suspension of disbelief", that is, I want to sort of play thinking I am a mage / warrior / whatever without a "third arm" intermixing quick shots between my arms swings.

If you continue to pursue this type of gameplay, the role you are playing is useful teammate to your group. It is about helping the group play go as cleanly and quickly as it can be done, within the constraints of the game's mechanics. This is a different mode entirely from rp'ing a persona who makes skill and combat choices for lore reasons.
    The question then becomes: ... where does "the gap" from 22k to 36k come from, assuming similar gear and rotation?
    If weaving accounts for just 5k, then there's a 9k DPS that goes in some black hole.

I am a software developer and data acquisition scientist in real life, I live by reliable, repeatable scientific proof and data. Mysterious "holes" in evidence / data just don't compute with me.

Since you said you are kindly available for in game whispering, I may contact you in the following days.

Now, it's not "just" about my ability/inability to get some numbers, I really am scientifically interested into finding the exact reliable and repeatable reasons why this happens and finding out reliable and repeatable ways to fix it.

In general, players who cannot reach 30k are making rotation mistakes. The most common ones are:
    • Failing to weave properly. Light attack+ skill*2 should not take longer than skill*2.
    • Waiting too long to recast DoTs.
    • Failing to heavy attack often enough to keep resources flowing. You should never bottom out on magic/stam at all.
    • Failing to cast Ultimates when they are available. You should be getting 3 or more ulti points a second at all times, use them.
    • Failing to drink offensive potions on cooldown. Your potion slot grants you stats and buffs every 45 seconds, use it.

And so on, in that trend. If you're parsing without ele drain and pots, you're going to run out of stats way before someone who does. If you're getting distracted by throwing single target attacks at the boss and not refreshing your DoTs on time, you're going to have lower average damage.

Also, the video in question was taken last month on the test server, with a version of a Perfect Asylum Staff which has since been nerfed. If you did the same precise thing with the same precise character on live, you'd probably be missing 2-3k dps just from that. It's a good rotation demonstration, but it's not quite what is actually available to use.

And finally, your hands, wrists, and mind do need to be capable of the required actions per second. Not everyone can physically do endgame dps.
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Erraln wrote: »
    In general, players who cannot reach 30k are making rotation mistakes. The most common ones are:
    • Failing to weave properly. Light attack+ skill*2 should not take longer than skill*2.
    • Waiting too long to recast DoTs.
    • Failing to heavy attack often enough to keep resources flowing. You should never bottom out on magic/stam at all.
    • Failing to cast Ultimates when they are available. You should be getting 3 or more ulti points a second at all times, use them.
    • Failing to drink offensive potions on cooldown. Your potion slot grants you stats and buffs every 45 seconds, use it.

And so on, in that trend. If you're parsing without ele drain and pots, you're going to run out of stats way before someone who does. If you're getting distracted by throwing single target attacks at the boss and not refreshing your DoTs on time, you're going to have lower average damage.

Also, the video in question was taken last month on the test server, with a version of a Perfect Asylum Staff which has since been nerfed. If you did the same precise thing with the same precise character on live, you'd probably be missing 2-3k dps just from that. It's a good rotation demonstration, but it's not quite what is actually available to use.

And finally, your hands, wrists, and mind do need to be capable of the required actions per second. Not everyone can physically do endgame dps.

Thank you for providing another useful and constructive answer!

In the past I did fail to recast DoTs in time, but now I do.

What I am missing right now, is a way to shorten Liquid Lightning, Wall of Elements. Possibly pet / curse too.
    Apparently there is a way to cancel animations by bar swapping (and more, more useful in PvP).
    But I feel it odd and cumbersome to swap after every single long animation, plus I get some random lag when swapping, usually when it's most inconvenient.

I've shortened the animations by blocking: for the first time something worked to shorten the animations.
    However I've read above I am not meant to LA + ability + block because it's to be done in PvP.

So, what else can I do, to avoid swapping hotbars 10000 times a fight and not block cancel? My mag sorc stamina is certainly not fit for dodge-roll cancel!

Last but not least:
    • Why some (including @ValkyOfApocrypha above) people cast Wall of Elements before Liquid Lightning? Isn't it going to mismatch the two? 8s vs 10s.
    • How do big DPS people deal with having to target Liquid Lightning on the ground? Doesn't that slow them down?
    Edited by Vahrokh on November 30, 2017 12:43AM
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I am missing right now, is a way to shorten Liquid Lightning, Wall of Elements. Possibly pet / curse too.
    Apparently there is a way to cancel animations by bar swapping (and more, more useful in PvP).
    But I feel it odd and cumbersome to swap after every single long animation, plus I get some random lag when swapping, usually when it's most inconvenient.

I've shortened the animations by blocking: for the first time something worked to shorten the animations.
    However I've read above I am not meant to LA + ability + block because it's to be done in PvP.

So, what else can I do, to avoid swapping hotbars 10000 times a fight and not block cancel? My mag sorc stamina is certainly not fit for dodge-roll cancel!

I feel that you haven't had animation cancelling properly explained to you... ESO has action priorities, and they're mainly derived from how you'd want your character to handle in active combat, and especially in PvP. If you're casting a skill and you see a big hit coming in, you'd want to be able to stop waving your hands and block, right? Or dodgeroll, or perhaps get quick access to a skill on your other bar? Those actions have high priority; they cancel the animations of whatever you happen to be doing at the time in order to begin.

If a skill is a channeled ability, it gets stopped entirely when you perform such an action. But with instant skills, the character animation is purely fluff. The moment you started performing it, the skill has been cast. So interrupting them does little; some of them will pop out faster if you consistently block cancel, but it's not important. Why not?

There is a global cooldown on casting skills. No matter how long it takes to put out an effect, even if it's only 1 frame, you still can't cast another ability for about a second. Putting skills out once per gcd is as good as you can do; there is no secret within the game's rules to go faster than that. This is why you'll occasionally see people deriding posters claiming to have 5 attacks land at once on them. It's impossible, outside of lag (delaying damage and stacking up proc effects in pvp is a different discussion).

In the same line of thinking, the devs know that if you press a skill key while you're charging up a full heavy attack, you probably want it to play directly after. And so, heavy attack weaving works by doing just that with good timing. This lets the skill start playing the frame the heavy attack is fully charged, rather than after your character play-acts the downswing. It looks a little jittery when done correctly, but it's effective.

Light attack weaving is somewhat of the reverse; light attacks have the lowest priority, below skill casts. When you release the L.A. button you may immediately start a skill animation. With practice you can perform this within the GCD window mentioned earlier.
    Why some (including @ValkyOfApocrypha above) people cast Wall of Elements before Liquid Lightning? Isn't it going to mismatch the two? 8s vs 10s.

Some players start with Wall of Elements because they have Maelstrom Staves; the bonus damage it grants to light/heavy attacks within your Wall of Elements does need the skill active to take effect. So if the effect has expired and you cast something else first, you're sacrificing the vMA boost to the light attack you wove before the skill, and the one before wall, and whatever you happened to put in between those. Best to just start with the booster, right? It's true that LL lasts longer than the wall, but you get more average damage out of prioritizing the wall's uptime and casting LL a little early than the reverse.
    How do big DPS people deal with having to target Liquid Lightning on the ground? Doesn't that slow them down?

If you have not already done so, enable Quick Cast Ground Abilities in Settings -> Gameplay.
    ywekd.jpg

This tweak causes your targeted ground effects to be immediately placed where your camera is centered, rather than having to be aimed. It removes a click from the rotation, but requires you to be looking at the feet of your enemy at the correct time. It becomes habitual with practice.
    Edited by Erraln on November 30, 2017 1:34AM
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your reply! I suspected I'd have to enable quick casting for Liquid Lightning, I've not done that so far, because it does not come "natural". But I can adapt.
    Erraln wrote: »

I feel that you haven't had animation cancelling properly explained to you... ESO has action priorities, and they're mainly derived from how you'd want your character to handle in active combat, and especially in PvP. If you're casting a skill and you see a big hit coming in, you'd want to be able to stop waving your hands and block, right? Or dodgeroll, or perhaps get quick access to a skill on your other bar? Those actions have high priority; they cancel the animations of whatever you happen to be doing at the time in order to begin.

I think I have understood the whole "priorities" concept. However, I have not found a definitive guide on what I want to do.

Given the sequence:

LA + Liquid Lightning + LA + Wall of elements + LA + pet + LA + curse,

how do I "clip" every one of the above non LA abilities, without bar swapping on each of them?
    I can do with block, but people tell me block casting in PvE is bad.
    Edited by Vahrokh on November 30, 2017 3:21PM
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go into your combat settings and set "Quick Cast Ground Target Abilities" to "always." (exact verbiage may vary slightly)

The rest is animation cancelling.
    Edited by Autolycus on November 30, 2017 4:00PM
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are confusing animation canceling with weaving. In this parse, he/she is doing both really well.

The DPS increase from a good weave is pretty easy to spot. Look at the light attack damage. Weaving does absolutely nothing to speed up cooldowns on skills. The trick is two fold. How soon do you cast the skill after the light attack, and how soon do you cast the next light attack after the skill. The second part is harder, because the time varies a bit depending on the skill. The weave in this video is near perfect. Does a good connection help? sure does, but you dont need a ping of 75 to have a good weave. When the vast majority of us try to do a weave, we error on the side of waiting too long between the skill cast and the following LA to ensure it hits. The result is that most of us, myself included, are casting skills slightly further apart than the global cooldown would allow for.

Animation canceling in this context involves block canceling or bar swap canceling. Basically you either press block or bar swap after you have cast a skill to skip the end of it. It does NOT mean you can cast the next skill sooner, but as the vast majority of players cast skills slower than the global cooldown when they try to weave, it can help ensure that things really are firing on their global cooldown if you are good at it. It's hard to tell, but other the Liquid Lighting, I am not sure he is block cancelling much of anything. In most cases, block cancelling really doesnt do much for DPS, save a few skills (liquid lighting is on the list for sure). For most high end DPS, the only relevant animation canceling is bar swap canceling. That is why most rotations will place a longer cast skill towards the end of a rotation for that particular bar. For example, I always cast Caltrops last on the back bar of my stam DPS rotations.

Let's also not forget that a perfect Asylum staff adds a fair bit of DPS.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on November 30, 2017 5:13PM
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if anybody wants to see a video of perhaps the best swap canceling in the game (and wants to feel really bad about their own mageblade skills), check out this one. I counted 74 bar swaps on a 6 million dummy. I want to call it cheese, but he does the same thing in actual fights. haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOH0uQ-Qgbw
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've never been able to master animation canceling to that level.

But does it work for you? I mean, if you press a new spell / ability, does it interrupt the previous one? To me it seems only happening if I swap the abilities hot bar.

That's not how animation canceling works.

You can cancel a light attack with a skill. You can cancel a skill with a block/dodge/bash/bar-swap. You cannot cancel a skill with another skill or a light attack.

It's just a good rotation with a lot of practice behind it. Nothing magic about it.

The limited amount of animation canceling that actually makes a difference in PvE (bar swapping and light/heavy weaving) is super simple and anyone can do it with practice.
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »

But does it work for you? I mean, if you press a new spell / ability, does it interrupt the previous one? To me it seems only happening if I swap the abilities hot bar.

You can cancel a light attack with a skill. You can cancel a skill with a block/dodge/bash/bar-swap. You cannot cancel a skill with another skill or a light attack.

It's just a good rotation with a lot of practice behind it. Nothing magic about it.

The limited amount of animation canceling that actually makes a difference in PvE (bar swapping and light/heavy weaving) is super simple and anyone can do it with practice.

What you write above suggests that:
    • There's a limited amount animation canceling that actually makes a difference in PvE, that is, it's not necessary to go all out "hero mode" about it but it's just needed to cancel some skills. Which ones would be the "significant" ones? I'd be glad to start with a classic "80%-20%" solutions, that is solve 80% of the problems with 20% of the effort. I can always improve to perfection after I got the important stuff done.
    • You talk about "heavy weaving". Isn't heavy attack not cancellable (else you completely lose the heavy attack) or isn't at least lightning heavy attack not cancellable?
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• There's a limited amount animation canceling that actually makes a difference in PvE, that is, it's not necessary to go all out "hero mode" about it but it's just needed to cancel some skills. Which ones would be the "significant" ones? I'd be glad to start with a classic "80%-20%" solutions, that is solve 80% of the problems with 20% of the effort. I can always improve to perfection after I got the important stuff done.
    • You talk about "heavy weaving". Isn't heavy attack not cancellable (else you completely lose the heavy attack) or isn't at least lightning heavy attack not cancellable?

If during the heavy attack you hit another ability, that ability will be cast for you immediately after the heavy has finished. It's automatic and immediate, which is quicker than waiting for when you as a player think the heavy attack animation has finished and then hitting the ability.
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Learn how light weave, heavy weave, and block/swap cancel and you've pretty much got it, as far as AC goes in PvE. The rest is context, dot rotation, and staying alive. Dead men deal no DPS!
    Edited by Erraln on November 30, 2017 10:41PM
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maco? ;)
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Takes a good bit of practice. And in my experience, low ping helps.
    Edited by Morbash on November 30, 2017 11:48PM
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does he know you can get 40k solo parse without using force pulse and frags.

I use heavy attack clench rotation with master lightening front bar and i get 40k solo parse with ele drain. And i dont use frags or force pulse. He does add buff to group with that perfected assylum staff but i can guarantee that rotation wont hold up in trials and long fights.

I would much rather use the simple heavy attack pet build rotation for sorcs and pull 40k plus consistently than use a force pulse with pet AND cfrags.

And i can get same dps by replacing my masters staff with moondancer and taking off clench and throwin cfrag which would buff raid dps but either way in the end its not about the fastest rotation its about consistent dps. God knows how much DPS you lose by heaving to go full heavy atttack every 5-6 rotations.

• Sneaky-Snurr
    Sneaky-Snurr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The AC is definitely very smooth and fluidly executed.
    But the first thing you should have for that to happen is to achieve that ping level of <100. I can AC very well but not as good as the player in the video, having 280 ping and above is not fun for AC. If you've managed to get that kind of ping rate, then it's only practice from there onwards. AC is, by all means, not hard at all to learn but having a good connection is what separates the efficient and the inefficient users of AC.
    The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
      EP CP810 Nightblade
      AD CP810 Templar
      AD CP810 Dragon Knight
      AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
      DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
    {PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
    There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ha... 450 ping here in Australia.

I agree the developers need to reevulate the animation canceling in this game so the rest of us have a chance.

Or give us a Australian server... Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno put in a good word for us down under
    Edited by James-Wayne on December 2, 2017 3:14PM
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.