The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Could not find account matching those details." Really want to buy Morrowind on sale, pls help!

Flabbergast
Flabbergast
Soul Shriven
So, I uninstalled ESO sometime last summer because I hadn't been playing and needed to clear space on my SSD. Now for two days I have been trying to login on the website to buy the Morrowind expansion while it is 50% and I am unable to do so. Like many, MANY others have reported, I am getting sent around in circles when trying to reset my password, and the system says there is no account associated with my info (name and email) which is ludicrous because I get all the emails for promotions and it's the same one I used for my forums account (where, incidentally, I was able to reset the password).

I have tried advice I saw on similar threads about using a different browser or clearing the cache. Nothing works. I created a customer support ticket yesterday but so far no reply or even an acknowledgement that they are working on it. I did save the reference number and can post it here for any support staff.

This is *so* frustrating.
  • Flabbergast
    Flabbergast
    Soul Shriven
    ...Forgot to add, I also own the Thieves Guild and Orsinium DLC and have spent a little in the Crown store, all using this same email address. As a paying customer, I'm astounded how bad / slow support services are or that there isn't an IRC channel or someplace to resolve this kind of thing.
  • Flabbergast
    Flabbergast
    Soul Shriven
    *SOLVED*

Thank you to support staff for responding to my ticket. I guess it didn''t take that long after all, all things considered. I was starting to worry my account had been hacked though..

Now to see if I can re-download and install the game in time to get that free mount.

Feel free to close this thread
  • xinic5
    xinic5
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same issue. Even though it's been a few years since I played ESO.