The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

unable to log into the game - please send codes or fix these issues [resolved]

Faerugue
Faerugue
✭✭
Been away (some longstanding issues like not being able to log on to support through FireFox should be fixed).

Get a marketing email on the email registered with the account and decide to try and log on / play...
Can't log on to the PC - not authorized, 'you are sending me a code in the mail. ... which you are not doing
Log on to the support site - oh wait, that's with FireFox, can't log on after all these years because the log in button still doesn't work
Log on to the support site - oh wait, need a code for that, will be sent in the mail ... which you are not doing
Log on to the account site to change my email - oh wait, need a SPECIAL code for that, will be sent in the mail to the old email account... which you are not doing
Phone support, abandoned of course
Twitter, no response....

Did that ticket I tried to make ever get through? No idea, I'm sure any confirmation should be sent in the mail ... which isn't happening

So how do I get back my months of plus membership, since you are refusing to end the endless loop of NOT getting support?
Any (honest) answer would be highly appreciated.
Also, please let me know why you CAN send me marketing emails but WILL NOT send me the mails that MATTER, with the codes I need before you will allow me to log on again to the game from the same pc with the same IP address and whatnot I have always used... Looking forward to the explanation.

Regards

[Edit:]

Apparently the ticket did make it, and someone at CS has now changed my information. Because I had filled in all my information correct and there was an incomplete request for changing my mail address in the system that could be traced. So I'm grateful to the person that could connect these dots and get my account restored in such a way I can finally play.

I sincerely hope that ESO / ZOS or whoever is responsible, will take OUT this endless loop they have had in the system for way too long. And contact the external company that sends out the codes - they really should work with current systems. Our mail servers never even got any traffic from your end concerning any of the codes. There should have been at least a dozen emails sent / queued or whatever...
Edited by Faerugue on November 25, 2017 8:20PM
  • Faerugue
    Faerugue
    ✭✭
    In addition to the above, we have checked: there is no traffic at all coming in on the mail server; disabled antivirus (didn't help, after requesting a code again, still nothing). Will there be anyone online during the weekend who is able to actually support so I can play at all? Is there any way to not miss out on everything that is in that marketing mail i DID get??