The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Health Recovery Food

kookster
kookster
✭✭✭✭
For those of us who are trying high health recovery builds. It would be nice if there were more choices for health recovery food/drink that have max health as well. Right now there are 3 choices, 2 of which require perfect roe. The other one is max health and health recovery. It would be nice if there was one that gave max health, health and stam recovery. I know high health recovery is generally a small tiche but it would be nice to have another choice of foods rather than relying on other sources for it like troll king.
Potato Pact - PC NA
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They are running out of combinations so maybe in the future. Personally I am looking for a Food with Max HP, Max Stam and Magicka recovery for my Tank.
  • kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are running out of combinations so maybe in the future. Personally I am looking for a Food with Max HP, Max Stam and Magicka recovery for my Tank.

That would be nice too.
    Potato Pact - PC NA