The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Solo transmute stones

Bobby_V_Rockit
Bobby_V_Rockit
✭✭✭✭✭
There needs to be an alternative way for more solo incluned players to get transmute stones. Living in Australia, we pretty much miss out on prime time in EU and NA, so getting a group after 10:00:am is impossible.

At least make something so we can get the freakin stones during off peak times
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Play battlegrounds, easy rewards for the worthy.

Or join a guild with fellow AUS players.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was thinking something that doesnt require a group...
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vMA
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regular Cyrodiil PvP doesn't require a group ... with the decent stones in Rewards of the Worthy coffers.

Each Reward of the Worthy can yield one uncracked geode (4-50 stones depending on RNG) per character per day.
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was thinking something that doesnt require a group...

Skyrim?
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    the game in easy solo so your traits don't matter, the only time you need the BiS trait all the time is running the exact content you are trying to avoid. so either try to find other players to play with or just deal with having off trait stuff.
  • resdayn00
    resdayn00
    ✭✭✭
    Although not really a direct answer to your question, I’m pretty sure there are Australian guilds that you could join. Other than that, Cyrodiil is always a possibility, as is vMA (although that’s not meant for casual players).
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Resdayn Indoril, Dunmer Magicka Nightblade - Main

Pactum Dunmeri | Ard Feainn | Aetherius Art | Kley Guild

Achievement points: 26k+
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the game in easy solo so your traits don't matter, the only time you need the BiS trait all the time is running the exact content you are trying to avoid. so either try to find other players to play with or just deal with having off trait stuff.

But I do run end game content with groups, my question was more directed at “when it is off peak times, which is a majority of the time for me, how do we get transmute stones?”
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How good at PvP are you? If you can solo resources, try that.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PvP is probably the best source of stones at the moment.

And, fortunately you don’t have to worry about off-peak times in some campaigns (e.g Vivec) ... which always has something going on even in the wee hours of the morning.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

But I do run end game content with groups, my question was more directed at “when it is off peak times, which is a majority of the time for me, how do we get transmute stones?”

If you do run the content, then you will get the amount you need eventually, it will just take longer.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AvA in Cydoriil. It's what I do, and I have too many crystals already. I've transmuted everything that's worth transmuting and I'm too close to the 200 crystal limit to crack any more geodes without wasting crystals.

Even if there is absolutely no one else in Cyrodiil you can still get enough AP to get a daily "Rewards of the Worthy" golden geode fairly quickly just by doing War Board missions. Plus you'll get a 50 crystal geode in the end of campaign rewards. If you make sure your character is on the dominant alliance in the campaign you'll also get a 50 crystal geode for being on the winning side.

PC EU
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    Play battlegrounds, easy rewards for the worthy.

Or join a guild with fellow AUS players.

lol I could NEVER win a battleground xD
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's what I do. I cannot PVP but I can pve and take pretty much any resource alone.

For that, being good at PVE also works.
    Edited by Mureel on November 22, 2017 10:26AM
  • X3ina
    X3ina
    ✭✭✭
    Each Reward of the Worthy can yield one uncracked geode (4-50 stones depending on RNG) per character per day.

Quick fix: 4-25
    SW GoH > ESO