The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ZOS, please, answer me this... ESO Plus not available in Poland?

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been an ESO Plus member through Steam. Up until now I've paid with Euros...due to recent change of currency you made ESO Plus unavailable in Poland?

Am I to lose everything I've accumulated in the game because you...."cancelled" it? Is this a joke?

Where am I to report this?
Edited by duendology on November 20, 2017 8:02PM
PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm from Poland and I'm always buying ESO+ membership through ESO website, not Steam. Never had any problems with it (PLN as currency).
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^

Steam adds another layer of possible issues. With ESO linked to seam I am unsure of purchasing ESO+ can be done via the ESO website.

With the vagueness in the OP:

If ESO+ isn't available to you at all via steam I'd see if you can decouple your game from steam and purchase the subscription directly from Zos.

If the currency has changed and you need to use USD or Euros then maybe look into getting gift cards.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the game via steam and up until recently the ESO Plus option was available to me. Not anymore, it seems. Some "Drew" on Steam Support "has been investigating" the issue..and I've got but a few days left till the billing date..and probably am facing losing all my **** because I have no idea why. :(

I'd rather NOT lose this goddamned membership.

if I can buy ESO Plus via ESO site..that's fine by me..I just want to know I can do it..as I have to move the billing option here.

It's ridiculous!

And I used to pay with Credit Card..so the currency did not matter that much.
    Edited by duendology on November 20, 2017 8:23PM
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    and probably am facing losing all my **** because I have no idea why.
    You won't lose anything ...
    rolleyes.gif

Even if you can't get this sorted before your ESO+ expires, you won't lose anything. All items in your crafting bag will still be there, you just can't add to it without ESO+.

Sure, you can't access the DLCs until you re-sub, but that's hardly "losing all my ****" ...
    shades.gif
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google is like our big brother looking after us.

The link below basically says working with steam CS as you are is the way to go.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/366522/cannot-purchase-subscription-via-steam-client-or-via-steam-website

However, if that doesn't pan out you may be able to unlink your ESO from steam and for that I'd suggest Zos CS which probably isn't any faster.

You won't lose any gear or matts if your sub ends. The trouble is if you have enough items in your bank beyond your base slots you won't be able to add anything until you have removed enough items. Also, new crafting matts wont go into the crafting bag.

Yes, it's a pain. I'd suggest moving some stuff around if you can. If you have any character slots at available you can create some bank mules to help.

Good luck.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I knew how to move from steam to eso platform/site without buying eso yet again, I'd do it. It seems the problem lies on the steam side here.
    SirAndy wrote: »

Sure, you can't access the DLCs until you re-sub, but that's hardly "losing all my ****" ...
    shades.gif

The thing is I am "all over" the place.

Edited by duendology on November 20, 2017 8:45PM
    PC/NA
    And..

• Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    I have Steam version of ESO as well and every single payment I tried to do via Steam was a failure (both crowns and eso plus). As long as your accounts are connected (which they probably already are, since you are able to login), then you should be able to make purchases through the eso website with no problem. It's the only way I do it now. Just cancel your membership in your Steam client before you do that.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will do that if "Drew" from Steam tells me they can't fix this...
    Thank you for letting me know it is possible :P
    Edited by duendology on November 21, 2017 10:30PM
    PC/NA
    And..