The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What are your characters names and why?

zawizard
zawizard
✭✭
I've been wondering what are your characters names? Was there a certain reason or just out of the blue?
Here's mine:

-Magicka Templar: Mjoll Light-Bringer. I was think of characters from skyrim, then I remembered the one lady in the bannered mare. Add a templar-like last name and boom

-Templar Healer: Talen-Jei. ESO name generator, and some argonian from skyrim also

-Crafter: Trait Guy. He's a guy and he's got your traits

-Stamina DK tank/dps: Ifrit the Scorched. Ifrit are powerful djinn in middle eastern stories, according to wikipedia.

-Stamina Templar: Backwater Savage. Name came to me, with some help from some guildmates

-Magicka Warden: Kakashi's Challenge. Was watching Naruto on Netflix, try to catch these bells
Edited by zawizard on November 19, 2017 11:26PM
the mead is warm
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nadha Thick-Thighs: I wanted my support character to be modeled after Nicki Minaj cuz I love her. I was thinking of
    Onika or Onikha instead of Nadha but I wanted her identity to be her own and to be just inspired by Nicki instead of a copy

Hyayani: my khajiit version of my favorite celebrity's name

Zirasha: I came up with this name back in like 09 in Oblivion; I just sounded out what felt right for her

Qa'Rirra: also made this name ages ago in Oblivion. again I sounded out what felt right for her and I added the Qa prefix because she's silent and reserved

all khajiit btw
    Edited by emilyhyoyeon on November 20, 2017 4:57PM
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starke, because I got up really early on the day that early access started.

Most of my characters just mash up canon names for their gender and race with canon surnames of their race.
  • zawizard
    zawizard
    ✭✭
    Nadha Thick-Thighs: I wanted my support character to be modeled after Nicki Minaj cuz I love her. I was thinking of
    Onika or Onikha instead of Nadha but I wanted her identity to be her own and to be just inspired by Nicki instead of a copy

Hyayani: my khajiit version of my favorite celebrity's name

Zirasha: I came up with this name back in like 09 in Oblivion; I just sounded out what felt right for her

Qa'Rirra: also made this name ages ago in Oblivion. again I sounded out what felt right for her and I added the Qa prefix because she's silent and reserved

I really like the Qa'Rirra name. Sounds cool
    Edited by zawizard on November 19, 2017 11:50PM
    the mead is warm
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started out with trying to be lore appropriate. Then it was partially lore appropriate mixed with something dark. Then I decided I liked Darknova, so I have several with a variation of that. I was grumpy about making an argonian, so I named her after Lucifer in protest.

I wish I could be half as creative as some of you are. I always get highly amused with the clever names I see.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I named my first character in Morrowins Zaria, name stuck.
    Main is Zariba as its more of an Khajiit name.
    All my characters starts with Zar, then an friendly ending.
    Having 8 I realize this was not the smartest as I get a bit confused who is who
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • kaiage
    kaiage
    ✭✭✭
    My character name's are irrelevant and because I chose them.
    an anonymous EP nightblade and Templar...
    also; a warden and nightblade of the aldmeri flavour.

"there's a dragon with matches, that's loose on the town..."
    "it's no easy road, this struggle and strife... we find ourselves, in the show of life" - tab @ the tab
    If you've been fallen by my steel or blade - sorry there's no tomorrow for yeh!
    Kidding;) don't take it so bad, I've been doing this a long time
  • Zimbugga
    Zimbugga
    ✭✭✭
    1. Ahmeus (Argonian, stamina nighblade DPS): Her name is from Finnish word "ahneus", which means "greed" in English. She is thief.

2. Lidelm (Redguard, magicka sorcerer DPS): He is my main character and his name is from Redguard name generator.

3. Piipitys (Wood elf, stamina dragonknight DPS): Her name is Finnish word. It's hard to translate, but I think it's "peeping" in English.

4. Kälätys Ilmamaha (High elf, magicka templar healer): Her first and last name are Finnish word. Kälätys is hard to translate to English, but her last name is "air stomach" in English, heh.

5. Cassandra Motierre (Breton, magicka templar DPS): Well, her mother is Mirabelle Motierre... Cassandra name just came from somewhere.

6. Emelia The Flame Warrior (Imperial, stamina dragonknight tank): Her name come from Imperial name generator. "The Flame Warrior" tells about her class.

7. Karhuveli Urho (Redguard, hybrid sorcerer tank): "Urho" is strong Finnish man name. "Karhuveli" is like "bear brother" or "brother bear"

8. Vikitys (High elf, magicka sorcerer DPS): Her name is Finnish and I think it's means like "whining" in English.

9. Behemoth Hunter Dylan (Breton, hybrid nighblade DPS): We always see so mainstream hunters, so I wanted something speacial. I needed short man's name, so Dylan was perfect.

10. Daniel The Awesome (Imperial, hybrid templar tank): His name came from game named Amnesia: The Dark Descent. My friend has character, which name has "The Handsome", so I used "The Awesome".

11. Queen Kuurankukka (Nord, magicka warden healer): She is ice quuen. Her name Kuurankukka is Finnish word and it means "frost flower" in English.

12. Masochistic Diablo (Dark elf, magicka nightblade tank): "Masochistic" came from his sets, what I use. Almost all his sets works if he takes damage. Diablo just came my mind from somewhere.

13. Miser's Soul Enslaver (Orc, magicka nightblade healer): My friend has character named Miser. My Orc looks like Dremora, so that's why she is "Soul Enslaver".

14. Alistair The Guardian (High elf, stamina warden DPS): Alistair came from game named Dragon Age: Origins. "The Guardian" just tells his style to be DPS. He can heal others, but he still isn't healer.

You asked character names, so... Heh.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See sig, will edit reasons later

Vex Valentino: I was going to create Vexx from the TG but Vexx was taking so I decided to add a random 2nd name and at the time I was watching The Masked Magician and decided to use his second name Valentino

Vex Valentino V: See above, was my 5th char after Vex Valentino II III and IV I was lazy at coming up with names

Growls-at-the-Badger: Google it, quote from my fave comedian Sir Billy Connolly ( Not wanting a name change, so not saying what it is on here )

Molag's Right Bal: Pretty self explanatory
    Edited by JamieAubrey on November 20, 2017 2:27AM
  • zawizard
    zawizard
    ✭✭
    Zimbugga wrote: »
    1. Ahmeus (Argonian, stamina nighblade DPS): Her name is from Finnish word "ahneus", which means "greed" in English. She is thief.

2. Lidelm (Redguard, magicka sorcerer DPS): He is my main character and his name is from Redguard name generator.

3. Piipitys (Wood elf, stamina dragonknight DPS): Her name is Finnish word. It's hard to translate, but I think it's "peeping" in English.

4. Kälätys Ilmamaha (High elf, magicka templar healer): Her first and last name are Finnish word. Kälätys is hard to translate to English, but her last name is "air stomach" in English, heh.

5. Cassandra Motierre (Breton, magicka templar DPS): Well, her mother is Mirabelle Motierre... Cassandra name just came from somewhere.

6. Emelia The Flame Warrior (Imperial, stamina dragonknight tank): Her name come from Imperial name generator. "The Flame Warrior" tells about her class.

7. Karhuveli Urho (Redguard, hybrid sorcerer tank): "Urho" is strong Finnish man name. "Karhuveli" is like "bear brother" or "brother bear"

8. Vikitys (High elf, magicka sorcerer DPS): Her name is Finnish and I think it's means like "whining" in English.

9. Behemoth Hunter Dylan (Breton, hybrid nighblade DPS): We always see so mainstream hunters, so I wanted something speacial. I needed short man's name, so Dylan was perfect.

10. Daniel The Awesome (Imperial, hybrid templar tank): His name came from game named Amnesia: The Dark Descent. My friend has character, which name has "The Handsome", so I used "The Awesome".

11. Queen Kuurankukka (Nord, magicka warden healer): She is ice quuen. Her name Kuurankukka is Finnish word and it means "frost flower" in English.

12. Masochistic Diablo (Dark elf, magicka nightblade tank): "Masochistic" came from his sets, what I use. Almost all his sets works if he takes damage. Diablo just came my mind from somewhere.

13. Miser's Soul Enslaver (Orc, magicka nightblade healer): My friend has character named Miser. My Orc looks like Dremora, so that's why she is "Soul Enslaver".

14. Alistair The Guardian (High elf, stamina warden DPS): Alistair came from game named Dragon Age: Origins. "The Guardian" just tells his style to be DPS. He can heal others, but he still isn't healer.

Nice names! I like the Finnish ones, very unique.
    the mead is warm
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zawizard wrote: »
    Zimbugga wrote: »

Nice names! I like the Finnish ones, very unique.

I think a lot of the finnish names are cool especially because they still sound lore friendly, particularly Ahmeus
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Khajiit MagPlar, Tazrah. A random "Khajiiti sounding" name I came up with at character creation.

My Khajiit StamBlade, Katt Blade. At the time when I made her, I thought of my Nightblade as more of a testing character, so I barely put much importance into her name or anything else. I just wanted to see what a Nightblade played like. Ironically she ended up being my Main Achievement Hunter who's first into new Story Content.

My Khajiit MagSorc, Dehyesha. This one I took the name from the main character of an extra terrestrial SciFi series of novels I read back in Highschool. She was the daughter of this planet's reigning family that belonged to a bigger interplanetary alliance and...well I liked the book and thought the name fit a Khajiit.

My Khajiit StamKnight, Tazanni. Another random "Khajiit sounding" name I came up with at creation.

My Argonian MagPlar, Tsah'Zee. My random "Argonian sounding" name. You can tell by now I like the letter 'T'.

And My Dunmer MagKnight, Teva Hlaalu. I have this love/hate feeling toward Dunmer. As a people they're atrocious. But I made a girl with the fairest skin shade and silver white hair and eyes. And I gave her the Hlaalu name cause in the Lore it said House Hlaalu was one of the more "benign" Houses when it came to relations with the other Races, and I wanted my Dunmer to be a Reformist that holds no ill will toward, nor any superiority over the other Races.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • zawizard
    zawizard
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    My Khajiit MagPlar, Tazrah. A random "Khajiiti sounding" name I came up with at character creation.

My Khajiit StamBlade, Katt Blade. At the time when I made her, I thought of my Nightblade as more of a testing character, so I barely put much importance into her name or anything else. I just wanted to see what a Nightblade played like. Ironically she ended up being my Main Achievement Hunter who's first into new Story Content.

My Khajiit MagSorc, Dehyesha. This one I took the name from the main character of an extra terrestrial SciFi series of novels I read back in Highschool. She was the daughter of this planet's reigning family that belonged to a bigger interplanetary alliance and...well I liked the book and thought the name fit a Khajiit.

My Khajiit StamKnight, Tazanni. Another random "Khajiit sounding" name I came up with at creation.

My Argonian MagPlar, Tsah'Zee. My random "Argonian sounding" name. You can tell by now I like the letter 'T'.

And My Dunmer MagKnight, Teva Hlaalu. I have this love/hate feeling toward Dunmer. As a people they're atrocious. But I made a girl with the fairest skin shade and silver white hair and eyes. And I gave her the Hlaalu name cause in the Lore it said House Hlaalu was one of the more "benign" Houses when it came to relations with the other Races, and I wanted my Dunmer to be a Reformist that holds no ill will toward, nor any superiority over the other Races.

Your khajiiti names sound very Native American like. I take it they're your favorite race?
    the mead is warm
  • vrine
    vrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this thread!

Flo - panicked at launch night to get a cool and short name.

Valzaruk - Character name I had for a Berserker in Champions of Norath.

Both - Just another case of trying short names.

Uxith - Saxhleel word for 'nest'.

Skua - I like birds.

Petrel - I like birds take two.

Little Marmoset - Thought it'd be a cute nickname for a lil' Bosmer.

Inila - Redguard NPC in a past TES game.

Chimes-in-Wind - Argonian that has the ability to reproduce birdsong.

Swims-with-Nautilus - I really like nautilus.

Ebbian - Flo's brother, so 'Ebb and Flo'.

and finally

Borrows-A-Feeling

hqdefault.jpg
    @vrine
    PC - NA - DC
    Altoholic [15/15]

Flo - Khajiit - DK WW - Tank - lvl50
    Uxith - Argonian - Sorc Vamp - DPS - lvl50
    Both - Imperial - Temp WW - DPS - lvl 50
    Skua - Khajiit - Temp - DPS - lvl 50
    Little Marmoset - Bosmer - Warden PVP - DPS - lvl 50
    Borrows-A-Feeling - Argonian - Temp PVP - Healer - lvl 50

• MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Mlg-Pro - Because he's a major league gaming pro, obviously
    - Captain Hammerfell - Because it's fun
    - Inventory numero uno - Since "Inventory One" and "Inventory Uno" were taken
    - 3 more characters using any combination of the words "inventory" and a number in Spanish and/or English (depending on availability)
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on November 20, 2017 2:04AM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zawizard wrote: »
    Your khajiiti names sound very Native American like. I take it they're your favorite race?

Elder Scrolls is practically the only place where it's okay to like the fluff. You play as a Human in every other game imaginable. It's a very nice change when a game lets you play as another Species. Even if it's an Anthropomorphic Animal.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magnus Drow: Altmer MagSorc
    Named for the one who brought magic to Tamriel and my favorite D&D race.

William Septim: Breton MagPlar Healer
    My first name, and if you don't know Septim get your s#¡t together.

Puffs-with-Dragons: Argonian Warden Tank
    Because I smoke massive amounts of marijuana.
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Marathon - because it was my WoW's character name. Marine because it was my username in Dawn of War.

They both started with Mar so I just took that as my queue to create other name. So Martial, Marshall and Martyr were also born. Next is probably going to be a DK dps called Marred.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soleranna Starfire - My Eve online character that I ported over to ESO. It was a cool name I came up with and for some reason my Roleplaying guild really loves the last name Starfire which was the name of one of the super heros in the DC universe. She ended up being my main character in the end over my Nightblade.

Sithia Nightlake - After long hours of reading many Elder Scroll Wikipedias I found a good lore friendly Bosmer name I could use. After long hours of getting "This name has been taken" messages trying the others.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh wow okay~ Let's see.... also my mind has been corrupted as every time I see 'Light Bringer' I think of Lucifer, the Devil lol

Chip Ahoy: The first part, Chip, actually comes from a stuffed TY beanie baby I had as a little girl, a calico cat named Chip. The ahoy part was after trying various types of Chip, I decided to go the cookie route.

Rose Scale: I wanted a 'pretty but devious' toon so I ended up rolling a NB argonian with reddish purple scales. But after I made her I had no idea what to name her... and at the time, my mind didn't realise how funny you can get with Argonian names.

Snip Ahoy: I made Chip soft, cute and cuddly, as she's a templar healer, but I wanted a tank, a tough looking character. So I created Snip, who is also based off of a plush, a Siamese cat named Snip, the Ahoy part stuck because of Chip. My headcanon is they are sisters.

Walks-Through-Corn: This one spawned while I was talking to my mother about argonian names, now that I learned about them and as a example to tell her, for some reason, this one was the made up one my brain threw together. After that we both found it too amusing not to make real.

Snowy Kitten: Another plush, but not a TY Beanie baby, but a teeny tiny like 2 inch tall plush I got from a yard sale. I personally named her Snowy but that was already taken, so I had to throw the kitten in there. She's not related to the Ahoys though, hence the lack of the Ahoy name.

Valerie Ahoy: This one was meant to be my 'story' toon, the one that never fast travels, builds to solo dungeons the first time to do the quest by herself to listen to the story and so on, but after more than one slip up in doing randoms to level her, I decided to make her a normal toon. Valerie is my name, then I tossed in Ahoy for giggles and to grow the family.

Giggles-At-Everything: This was similar to a nickname I had received over Voice Chat in discord, in which I was just giggling at literally everything and couldn't stop... Then we all decided it would make a good name for a stamina sorc argonian.

Mixes-With-Mud: I wanted a alchemy toon next and my first warden, I wanted a grey khajiit with spots, but had no idea what to name her.... Finally I decided a Argonian name would be perfect and my headcanon is she was raised by argonians, hence the name.

Tyrenan: A long time used name, often for my Fallout characters, but decided to bring him here as a khajiit tiger warden for fun. Name is based off of a Original Character a friend used to write about.

Always-Brings-Light: He used to go by another name, but I shall not discuss that. I wanted a scary looking toon with a friendly name, thus a male black argonian was born. Though I felt it would have been more friendly with the previous names I had in mind, this one works well enough.

Coop Ahoy: Remember Valerie Ahoy? Well Coop is to take her place as story toon. Coop is the name of a plush chicken I had and has been my internet mascot in my older years ever since.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    Such a nice thread! It's cool to know people's reasoning behind the character name if there's any ;)
    I used to have a backstory somewhere in my head and try to associate character's names with something that has meaning in their story.. but it never comes out in any writing form :) Some characters have pretty random names though.

So these are mine:

*Kaelynn Darktale, my oldest character. She was with me since the very launch and survived deleting, gender change, a few appearance changes and so many other things. First name slightly resembles my own real name, and the 'Darktale' part would be the name given to her by others witnessing her grim, mysterious and exhausted personality. She was more than a Coldharbour's prison survivor and a Soulshriven, spending too many years trapped in another terrible daedric realm.

*Alessia Whitegold, an imperial templar. Named after Saint Alessia, the rebel queen of the Cyrodilic people back in the days. She had been far away from her homeland, bound by military duties but seeking to return back some day. Being an orphan raised by a kind family of the Nibenay Valley, she had chosen 'Whitegold' surname by herself, to never lose the bond with her dreams of coming home. 'Alessia' name was also inspired by one of my favorite songs.

*Viana Rilian, yet another imperial. Her first name is song-inspired as well :) Other than that, I just tried to make it sound imperial-ish.

*Keel-Neesha, an argonian tank, my main character. Honestly the name came out of name generator with some adjustments, but I was so fascinated by it that had to delete the previous character who had the same name.

*Tyrael the Fallen - this one, my middle-aged redguard dragonknight and a former angel, had suddenly fallen from high heavens and landed somewhere in .. Tamriel, instead of that town from Diablo III, New Tristram.

*Ethiriel Niannor, a bosmer warden. She's a nature-guardian, a silent observer of life and death, growth and withering... and a keeper of the Enchanted Forest. For once I wanted a proper elven name with strong tolkien-ish sound to it, so the name generator served me well once again.

*Naeryen Delenis, a healer. Nothing special here, the name just had to be pretty, for my handsome altmer gentleman.

*Feh'liir-dar, my only khajiit. There's nothing special about it too, it's just another khajiit name. They won't remember your name after you send their souls to Sithis, in the black of night, when all cats are grey.
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

Rakshasi Raijina, khajiit sorceror, adventurer and crafter
    Keel-Neesha, argonian dragonknight tank
    Asharlys, orc templar tank
    Wanheda Praimfaya, nord necromancer tank
    Alessia Whitegold, redguard templar 2h/bow DD
    Mitsuro Naztharune, khajiit dragonknight dw/bow DD
    Viannereth, bosmer warden bow/bow DD
    Moraelyn of Ra'athim, dunmer necromancer magicka DD

So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Hearts blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hendare, a Altmer name. J'odhur, a lore-wise Khajiiti name. Gepe, my nickname. Ghepe, derivation from Gepe.Dovyn, a Dunmer name. Direnni, Telvanni/Dres/Aren (Savos Aren) and Valtieri respective altmeri, dunmeri and breton lorewise surnames.
    Edited by gepe87 on November 20, 2017 2:25AM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • zawizard
    zawizard
    ✭✭
    Magnus Drow: Altmer MagSorc
    Named for the one who brought magic to Tamriel and my favorite D&D race.

William Septim: Breton MagPlar Healer
    My first name, and if you don't know Septim get your s#¡t together.

Puffs-with-Dragons: Argonian Warden Tank
    Because I smoke massive amounts of marijuana.

"Puffs-with-Dragons" lmao. Very creative!
    the mead is warm
  • zawizard
    zawizard
    ✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    Soleranna Starfire - My Eve online character that I ported over to ESO. It was a cool name I came up with and for some reason my Roleplaying guild really loves the last name Starfire which was the name of one of the super heros in the DC universe. She ended up being my main character in the end over my Nightblade.

Sithia Nightlake - After long hours of reading many Elder Scroll Wikipedias I found a good lore friendly Bosmer name I could use. After long hours of getting "This name has been taken" messages trying the others.

I remember EVE, not the pc one but the free-to-play PS3 game.
    the mead is warm
  • zawizard
    zawizard
    ✭✭
    Lots of cool names everyone!
    the mead is warm
  • zawizard
    zawizard
    ✭✭
    vrine wrote: »
    Love this thread!

Flo - panicked at launch night to get a cool and short name.

Valzaruk - Character name I had for a Berserker in Champions of Norath.

Both - Just another case of trying short names.

Uxith - Saxhleel word for 'nest'.

Skua - I like birds.

Petrel - I like birds take two.

Little Marmoset - Thought it'd be a cute nickname for a lil' Bosmer.

Inila - Redguard NPC in a past TES game.

Chimes-in-Wind - Argonian that has the ability to reproduce birdsong.

Swims-with-Nautilus - I really like nautilus.

Ebbian - Flo's brother, so 'Ebb and Flo'.

and finally

Borrows-A-Feeling

hqdefault.jpg

Haha nice reference to Simpsons there!
    the mead is warm
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main DPS is called Forsaken Sin ... i lack imagination ...

sigh.jpg

"By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• zawizard
    zawizard
    ✭✭
    My main DPS is called Forsaken Sin ... i lack imagination ...

sigh.jpg

At least the name wasn't taken :)
    the mead is warm
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadrisa Sarethi - Bits of Dunmer names, mostly.

Sinjhera-dar - Again, I went with pieces of lore appropriate names, with the -dar because he's a stamblade.

Sherrin Ashcroft - Sherin was a healer in a recent series I'd read, double r to bretonize it, and a breton surname.

Shalan al'Jardir - Another intended reference to a book, this toon (or an iteration thereof) was named Ahmann al'Jardir, after Ahmann Jardir of Krasia. Because of the above toons' names and a mule named Shares-the-Weight, however, his name stuck out too much, and so I found a redguard name which was similar, but started with S.

Serena Mercius - "Serene mercy" in Latin, my tank's surname comes from a character in Morrowind (Perseus Mercius). Plus, the concept of serene mercy at the points of a mace and the flat of a shield appealed to me.

Serilinwen - My altmer magblade, her name is also a blend of lore-appropriate names. It's also ornate and flowing, and fits her attempted airs.

Shamar gro-Morgul - pretty much came straight out of a generator, really.

Starts-With-S - My Argonian warden. His name doesn't lock him into a role, and makes fun of my self-imposed need to have all my toons' names start with S. I couldn't think of a Jel name, and this started as a joke that stuck. His in-character reason for the name is that, when he arrived in Vvardenfell, a Dunmer registrar took a look at his (inevitably complicated) Jel name and went "Nope. You're Starts-With-S. Welcome to Vvardenfell."
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Narvuntien- woodelf stamblade. Its my internet name.

Xian Telvanni- MagDK Dps. I told a friend I'd make a character based on her.. It looks a little like her, especially the hair. but she way too thin... and a vampire.

Valoran Moore - Templar Tank-healer. Palladining about. Should have a stupidly heroic name.

Unfairencarne - Unfair the Mag Sorc... Mag Sorc OP.
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    Lord Commander Frost. Why? Because I am your Lord Commander, and the character is a Warden, I like Game of Thrones, it was too perfect.

My other is Aegon Stark the Sixth. Why? Because I like to get f%@ked up and do F*#ked up things - Sherri Moon Zombie. Hum speaking of House of 1000 corpses/Devils Rejects I need to make a character named after one of them! :open_mouth:

Thanks for the idea! lol

For those that dont know House of 1000 corpse/Devils rejects,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvcPEmajIXc
    Edited by cbdfarm on November 20, 2017 2:58AM