The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Prices of crafted sets.

• Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I don't craft for free, but I only charge 1k per piece with mats

That's basically free, bud. I've never charged less than 33k per item and even then it didn't feel like I was getting much for my time unless the client was completely ready for me and I got the order done in less than 20 minutes.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    33K per item? :open_mouth: Do you require mats provided or you use yours?
    And how's business?
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    33K per item? :open_mouth: Do you require mats provided or you use yours?
    And how's business?

I don't know how 3 got hit twice. I meant 3k. I haven't been in the crafting business for ages. Too much hassle eventually.
    Edited by Dapper Dinosaur on November 30, 2017 5:25PM