The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Prices of crafted sets.

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
Sigh.
So, I like to do things by myself..UNFORTUNATELY, it will take a long time before I research all the things I want in order to craft the gear I want. I'm level 50 in all professions I want my crafter character to specialize in BUT, yes... those damn traits and time it takes to research them.

Anyway, my questions is, Dear Crafters, how much gold do you charge for a full gear (medium and light) + weapon (staff and bow) for 50/above160? I want it normal I can improve to purple or golden myself. I could also provide "red" silk/oak/iron.

It's so damn frustrating the amount of time this researching takes. Ugh!!!
PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You supply mats, many will do it for free, though tips are welcome. 5k is ok tip IMO.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I do crafting for guildies for free; under cp160 I don't ask for mats, and I improve the stuff to green.

For cp160, I'll do the crafting for free, but you have to give me the mats. If you want the stuff improved past green, you need to give me the blue/purple/gold tempers.

I know several crafters who will charge 2k each piece. I hate trying to figure out what to charge for crafting.
  • Urza1234
    Urza1234
    ✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    You supply mats, many will do it for free, though tips are welcome. 5k is ok tip IMO.

Many of those who will do it for free will talk dirty about you behind your back, they're in the wrong because its their own fault for agreeing to do something for free while expecting the opposite, but I still see it a lot.

TBH crafting for people isnt hard, but it takes time while they hem and haw and fail to communicate efficiently. Say it takes 20 minutes for you to craft gear for someone, well you can easily farm for 20 minutes and make 10-20k. Do people want to spend 10-20k extra for gear? No.

This is why frankly I rarely ever craft for someone I do not personally know, because then its a favor rather than a wasteful business transaction.

If you are stuck asking strangers for gear, rather than guildies or friends, my advice is first use tamrieltradecentre.com , where you can find a lot of the more commonly used and 'meta' sets. The prices are what you would expect from people trying to complete profitable business transactions.

If for whatever reason you do in fact want/need the personal attention of a crafter I recommend bidding high enough to get people's attention, or you will be there all day. I usually offer a 2k tip per piece of gear above price of mats. Try Reapers March, its where probably the plurality of the crafty sort of people hang out. Alternatively try the 3 main cities, Craglorn, or Vvardenfell.
    Edited by Urza1234 on November 18, 2017 8:53PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The usual price I see for buying the gear on a guild store on PC/NA is 7-8K.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it goes both ways, you know..... can I trust a stranger to not take all my mats and run away? Ha!
    I can provide everything: mats, traits, even style materials!...I can improve it myself..so, don't expect a crafter to improve it to green, even. Like I said, I can't do it on my own yet because I don't have enough of traits researched.
    So, the only thing I'd be tipping would be....3.......2.....1....crafter's time to sit there and do the work...I mean "clicking".
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..

• Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, this is serious flaw, newly played characters dont have all that motifs in that short time, and got master writ that need Bouyant Armigters, and nowhere near to be able to afford 250k price ranges or close to a million gold.

make me wonder why devs push that as extremely hard to find and that forced some players went to 3rd party sites just to get instant golds to get those motifs completed, i wouldnt do that since anyone who try this way would get banned or might get stripped when caught.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracofyre wrote: »
    yeah, this is serious flaw, newly played characters dont have all that motifs in that short time, and got master writ that need Bouyant Armigters, and nowhere near to be able to afford 250k price ranges or close to a million gold.

make me wonder why devs push that as extremely hard to find and that forced some players went to 3rd party sites just to get instant golds to get those motifs completed, i wouldnt do that since anyone who try this way would get banned or might get stripped when caught.

Wrong thread? This doesn't seem to have anything to do with the price of crafted sets...
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    Sigh.
    So, I like to do things by myself..UNFORTUNATELY, it will take a long time before I research all the things I want in order to craft the gear I want. I'm level 50 in all professions I want my crafter character to specialize in BUT, yes... those damn traits and time it takes to research them.

Anyway, my questions is, Dear Crafters, how much gold do you charge for a full gear (medium and light) + weapon (staff and bow) for 50/above160? I want it normal I can improve to purple or golden myself. I could also provide "red" silk/oak/iron.

It's so damn frustrating the amount of time this researching takes. Ugh!!!

I hardly craft for randoms because 90% of the time they moronic and its like pulling teeth to get the set trait style armor/weapon types quality and such.

For the few players who havd some cells in the dome and already figured out what they want before asking, your mats i charge 5k service fee. If you want my enchants too its 8k. I dislike spending more time on you then myself. More travel more annoying more coin. Though set stations make this much easier at home. So typically 5k

My mats, im going to up sell you. Im not fre and breaking even here tp buy what i used back exactly. Im guna calculate value of mats and add something for myself.
    Few days ago i charged 130k for 7 160 light armor upgraded purple with two staffs also all my mats. You just need to see how much mat your using and its value in some traders and do math.

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hardly craft for randoms because 90% of the time they moronic and its like pulling teeth to get the set trait style armor/weapon types quality and such.

Huh? And how people are moronic about this, entertain me.

My mats, im going to up sell you. Im not fre and breaking even here tp buy what i used back exactly. Im guna calculate value of mats and add something for myself.

I've got all the mats. I know damn well how many you've got to use to craft 50/160 gear. I know what I want as well.
    But yes.. I'll wait till I've got the traits researched.
    I also know what type of crafter I don't want to be.
    PC/NA
    And..

• Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭

Huh? And how people are moronic about this, entertain me.

I've got all the mats. I know damn well how many you've got to use to craft 50/160 gear. I know what I want as well.
    But yes.. I'll wait till I've got the traits researched.
    I also know what type of crafter I don't want to be.

Asking for my help not knowing what set they want, asking what mats they need and how much of it. If even had asked a person light medium heavy several times with no answer still and just left. Believe me ridiculous things can happen.

Catching me on my alt, i send fr on psn so when i switch i can easily add for group to communicate and help fast. Iv explained this and have gotten no help from customer, just ignores it. So i have to look at it then send a psn msg. And or in game whisper to add to party. Found they still are grouped with me on my alt. Didnt i ask u to leave group, yeah i did =.= cant you pretend to want your help?

If i get a detailed list of exactly what you want i can be done in 5 to 10 minutes. When your a moron all these little things add up and cost ME 20 or 30 minutes, half of these people are so broke they stop at my 5k service fee charge. I can make much more in 20minutes farming so its a horrible annoying loss.
    Edited by Gulkrim-mur on November 19, 2017 4:59PM
  • resdayn00
    resdayn00
    ✭✭✭
    it goes both ways, you know..... can I trust a stranger to not take all my mats and run away? Ha!
    I can provide everything: mats, traits, even style materials!...I can improve it myself..so, don't expect a crafter to improve it to green, even. Like I said, I can't do it on my own yet because I don't have enough of traits researched.
    So, the only thing I'd be tipping would be....3.......2.....1....crafter's time to sit there and do the work...I mean "clicking".

Right. So the crafter didn't invest time to hone their crafting skills, by which I mean researching traits and learning motifs. No matter how you see it, it's a damn lot of time to become a real crafter. By this analogy you could do it yourself. Oh wait, you don't have the traits researched yet, do you? Same goes for motifs.

When you're paying or tipping a crafter you don't pay for them clicking. You pay for their knowledge and for their time spent on you as a client. It is expected to supply the materials yourself, as the crafter either has to use their own materials, or go shop for them, which I did once and vowed to never again.

You can upgrade the gear yourself, you just have to max out the passive skills that reduce the amount of tempers/tannins required. Oh, wait, you don't have the skills learned? No worries, the crafter will probably have them learned and will only ask for the upgrade materials, with no extra fee for upgrading them.

It's just in real life, mate. You can buy the spare parts for your broken heating system or broken car, you could repair them yourself. Oh wait, you don't know how to do them right? That's why you pay a mechanic to do it. You can use this analogy for everything you're paying for.

As crafting goes for me: I'll use your base mats, style mats (if rare/expensive), trait mat IF nirnhoned, and I'll ask for 2k gold per piece of equipment. I'll upgrade the gear to blue for free, for purple or gold I'll ask for the upgrade materials too. If you can't supply anything I ask you to, I'll charge extra. We'll trade the items at the end, and I'm taking the risk of you backing out and leaving me with a full crafted gear from my mats. Never happened before, but can happen. I have no set rules for glyph, food or potion crafting, we'll figure something out with the client which is favorable for both sides.

PC EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Resdayn Indoril, Dunmer Magicka Nightblade - Main

Pactum Dunmeri | Ard Feainn | Aetherius Art | Kley Guild

Achievement points: 26k+
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If I offer to craft gear for a player new to the game, I know it will take a while, because they probably don't have a clue what they want/need as far as which set is good for what class. And they don't know what the different styles are. I have fervently wished there was a "Hello Kitty" or "Strawberry Shortcake" motif in the game, even if I had to buy it on the crown store and use mimic stones to make it. I'd cheerfully give it to everyone who won't pick a style, and says "Just make it look cool." If you want gear but can't be bothered to find out what the different styles are, I'll use whatever style mat I have the most of. Which is usually bosmer or khajiit.

Also ranking right up there are the ones who expect purple or gold under cp160 gear for free. Pointless to improve under cp160 gear to anything better than blue because you outlevel it so fast.

Equally irritating are the occasional "I want cp160 gear, everything to purple at least, gold weapons, I have no mats, or tempers, but you can go buy the mats, make the gear, add the cost of the mats, tempers, and a nice fee for yourself and just cod everything to me." Yeah. No. I hate doing shopping for myself, I'm sure not shopping for all the mats nd all the tempers for a full set of gear for someone who might belong to the same guild as me, but who never bothered to speak to me before the demand for gear. Not to mention they'd probably not want to actually pay for the mats and tempers, even without a fee for the crafting.

Something that might be useful: http://msa-mraz.com/crafting/craftchart.html
    Looks like its been updated with the new motifs.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    resdayn00 wrote: »

When you're paying or tipping a crafter you don't pay for them clicking. You pay for their knowledge and for their time spent on you as a client. It is expected to supply the materials yourself, as the crafter either has to use their own materials, or go shop for them, which I did once and vowed to never again.

Knowledge?
    You make it sound as if we were talking about "real" craftsmanship here. You've got to be joking. I'll have this "knowledge" complete in a few weeks. All I've got to do is to keep adding items to get them researched.
    It's just in real life, mate. You can buy the spare parts for your broken heating system or broken car, you could repair them yourself. Oh wait, you don't know how to do them right? That's why you pay a mechanic to do it. You can use this analogy for everything you're paying for.

Except it's a game, mate. Make me a real gear in real life..then we're talking...oh and..fix my car! I'd pay, of course...
    I don't mind tipping an eso crafter for doing a few "clicks". Even, 2k - 5 even! But it's laughable to compare eso crafting to the real thing..and...haha.. "Knowledge"! Unless, you play eso specifically because it's your raison d'être to be a "crafter" here, mate. ;)

PC/NA
    And..

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JKorr , it was very insightful and I totally agree with you!
    PC/NA
    And..

• resdayn00
    resdayn00
    ✭✭✭
    You completely missed my point, mate. It's not about the fact that "It's just a game, not real life". Whether it's something you do in the game or in real life, it's something that you don't currently have, and I named it crafting knowledge. Researching all traits takes MONTHS, not weeks as you said, and if you had the traits researched, you wouldn't have had to open this thread at all, you could have just crafted your gear yourself. It's a service and you're expected to pay for it, because it's something you currently can't do yourself.

And just to clarify, when I mean crafting knowledge, that includes traits AND motifs. Don't tell me you can learn all traits and styles in a few weeks. Degrading all this by calling it just a game won't change a damn thing, what I used was an analogy and it's relevant, no matter if it's something as trivial as an in game crafting system or something as drastic as a real life situation involving expertise in a certain field. Even if it's an element of an online video game, you still have to spend quite a lot of time to achieve it.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    resdayn00 wrote: »
    You completely missed my point, mate. It's not about the fact that "It's just a game, not real life". Whether it's something you do in the game or in real life, it's something that you don't currently have, and I named it crafting knowledge. Researching all traits takes MONTHS, not weeks as you said, and if you had the traits researched, you wouldn't have had to open this thread at all, you could have just crafted your gear yourself. It's a service and you're expected to pay for it, because it's something you currently can't do yourself.

I will have MY traits researched in a few weeks. It's not like I started playing yesterday, you realise.
    As for motifs..I don't aspire to be an eso crafter here..so I have no obsessive-compulsive need to have ALL THE MOTIFS "learned", just the ones I personally want, mate.

I do got your point, mate. Still, comparing eso crafting to the real thing is laughable...OR, you take ESO far too seriously.
    Even if it's an element of an online video game, you still have to spend quite a lot of time to achieve it.

And? Apart from your personal satisfaction you can "make" a gear in ESO ..can you make a gear in real life and sell it? It's not like you spend hours in a real workshop as apprentice to learn all the professions (you'd need more than a few months for that, even one lifetime may not be enough). Again, your analogy is a bit far-fetched, to put it nicely,

Edited by duendology on November 20, 2017 1:55AM
    PC/NA
    And..

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't advertise crafting services, but I do craft for friends, guildies, and friends-of-friends who have been referred to me.

I don't expect anything from friends and guildies. 5-10k is nice to see as a tip from random referrals.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • resdayn00
    resdayn00
    ✭✭✭
    And? Apart from your personal satisfaction you can "make" a gear in ESO ..can you make a gear in real life and sell it? It's not like you spend hours in a real workshop as apprentice to learn all the professions (you'd need more than a few months for that, even one lifetime may not be enough). Again, your analogy is a bit far-fetched, to put it nicely,

Judging by this, no, you still don't get my point. I delineated a concept and used real life examples to illustrate it. In this regard, the nature of it being a video game element is completely irrelevant. Again, you're degrading it since it's part of a video game and I'm comparing it to its real-life counterpart. It's the concept of it that matters, not the actual thing. That was my message that somehow got lost on its way. There's no need to compare real-life crafting to in-game crafting in regards of invested time+energy and final outcome. It's a blatant truth that there's no comparison here. The principles of them however, as a service offered by someone with the knowledge to someone without it, are exactly the same.

PC EU - Ebonheart Pact

• Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before I gave up on the crafting profession, I would charge 3k per piece, and if you kept me from doing it in a timely fashion (so if it took more than 20 minutes and/or you wanted my advice on what you should do instead of doing your own research) I would ask for 4 or 5.

Pretty much every single time I was nice to someone and bent those rules for them, the kindness was never returned.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @resdayn00 , I agree with that. Point made.

@Dapper Dinosaur , what do you mean the kindness was never returned?
    PC/NA
    And..

• Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People would tell me they'd come back to me for more crafted gear in the future and they never did, or they would come back to me and pull the same crap again, wasting my time and still expecting practically no fees. Being "nice" pretty much never paid off and just led to more of my time being unvalued/wasted.
    Edited by Dapper Dinosaur on November 21, 2017 12:08AM
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing is that if you ask for someone to craft an item for you in area chat, the people that will likely respond are those that consider themselves "master crafters" and have taken the time to learn the motifs. My current calculation, based on XB NA, puts the cost of all motifs at 16m. This is just the gold cost that goes in to buying them right now. Yes i understand that some of the sets can be farmed easily and don't need to be bought, or that you might find something along the way. Even so they still have value. There is also the time devoted to consider. No it doesn't take a lot of effort to research the items, but it does take just under a year with an active eso plus account. There is also the research cost, both time or gold, as the nirn takes a while to procure if you are farming it yourself. Finally we get to the crown store items. There are two crown store only styles out there, and those do cost real money to get.

So to answer your question, yes you can find plenty of people that will craft for free, but it is generous to give a tip, even for clicking buttons. The style that you ask for has no difference on the crafters abilities to make an item. If you hire a professional chef to make you a simple grilled cheese, i doubt he would say that it doesn't require a lot of skill so he will do it for free... a grilled cheese is just one of the many item in his arsenal that he has learned over time. Even if it is a video game, the same concept still applies.
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only crafted for someone who was not a friend/guildy once in ESO. Normally I just find it to much hassle, no fun way to spend my limited playtime (from experience in other games).

This was a new player, didn't know what (s)he wanted, but seemed really nice/sociable with his/her request for the gear in chat and not demanding at all. So I whispered, took a long time to figure it all out relatively. So i just made what seemed like a good fit (with training), blued the set and gave it. (s)he ran into a few mobs after showing it off to me chatting all the while, squeeling that yay (s)he didn't die in a few hits anymore. I refused the payment and used my own mats. I had a good time, it was a nice social interaction and I made a fellow player happy. That was payment enough.
    But unfortunately many seem to feel entitled to gear, other peoples time and effort because on the surface it seems like "just a few clicks". Granted the crafting itself once you are at the station, have the mats and know what you are gonna and have everything learned (the trait/motif) making it isn't much effort, just a few clicks. But everything around it and leading up to the clicks is/can be. So I simply don't bother. And i learned everything myself so I don't need to bother others.
    Edited by Orticia on November 21, 2017 8:04AM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good discussion. I'd add:

1. For anything, especially mats, there are at least two "fair" prices -- the cost if one puts in some effort to shopping well, and the cost if the shopping is easy. I barely get the CP 150/160 mats I need for gear and writs by harvesting up generic nodes, cashing in crafting maps, logging in and out a lot for hirelings, and buying stuff cheaply in guild stores. If you ask me to procure some for you for your gear, my price is based on what I could just walk up to a guild trader and quickly buy it for.

2. The best way to handle that might be that, for any mats not supplied, there's an additional cost, and it's not low.

3. The discussion doesn't really need to be long. Either:
    • They know exactly what they want. Yay!
    • They sort of know what they want. Tell them to get back to you or some other crafter when they're sure.
    • They're pretty clueless. Figure out what you'd recommend for them, then recommend it on close to a take-it-or-leave-it basis.

That said -- it's been a LONG time since I crafted for anyone but my wife and myself. :)

But then -- one time I did, somebody tipped me with an Imperial motif, and wouldn't take no for an answer. (I'd forgotten that actually when I posted in the recent Imperial motif thread ...)

• helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5k per piece repels idiots away. The price is irrelevant to me. I use it purely as a filter.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you use Add-ons you can use Master Merchant in order to get a fair estimate by using Tiny Dog's Crafting Calculator because it links from the market data from master merchant.

Bonus points if you can get them to use the addon and send you the crafting request.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of those who will do it for free will talk dirty about you behind your back

I don’t think you understood my advert. For $150 per hour, I talk dirty to the people I craft for while rubbing their backs.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For people in my PVP guild, I will craft up to purple for free. As long as I have the mats. If I do not have the mats, I will either take the mats from the person ordering, or the gold for me to buy the mats. I will also enchant the armor/weapons for free, again, as long as I have the mats. I do expect a tip (I mean, I am crafting purple gear for people and usual do not ask for anything from them as I usually have the mats for myself anyway), but I am long past being upset with people who don't tip. What annoys me the most about the whole process is when people are not grateful, or appreciative. I had one person who wanted a 5pc set and I took the time to find out exactly what he wanted, gave him some advice as to what would work best with his build, and went ahead and crafted the gear. He sent me 500 gold for his 5pc purple mat set with enchantments. Which was fine, but then instead of saying thank you or something, he sent me another message and said something like I'll send you another 200 gold if you craft me a xxx purple sword (I forget what the set was). Like I was being temped by the 200 gold to do some more work for him...

I generally don't craft for people outside my guild, however, so I don't have a lot of experience in that department.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Becoming a master crafter took me nearly a year IRL, that is with ESO plus after 6 months and using scrolls from master writ vouchers for the last few traits. So I don't craft for free, but I only charge 1k per piece with mats, that is up to blue and gems included in price. Then I charge accordingly for mats they do not have, style mats and purple mats.

I make training gear for -160 players for free, using my mats, though recently I have started to sell my green and blue common loot rather than decon and I have started to notice my blue mats decline so I am not going out of my way to craft for people for free, especially as I have had low level players give me a list of "free gear they want crafted" after my first act of charity.
    Edited by Stinkyremy on November 30, 2017 10:13AM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends on what I'm in the mood to do.

I have a lot of lowbie characters and I end up using Seducer and Night's Silence a LOT so I'll pretty much do those for anyone (green only). I will NOT take complicated orders about "do this one this motif and that one that motif".

I am ridiculously picky about what I want, so I take it to my spouse (much more advanced crafter-wise than I am) who is likely the only person on the planet patient/interested enough to craft for high-maintenance me.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis