Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pariah's Pinnacle?

Kilandros
Kilandros
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Speculation was this would be going on sale as part of the Orsinium Anniversary--apparently this isn't the case? ZOS?
Invictus
Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing about speculation...

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! ZOS Has disappointed me yet again...
    I dunno why I thought they would be logical and put out a house from Wrothgar during the Orsinium event that is in WROTHGAR!
    Ya know since we have been waiting this long already for it.
    :(
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    Was hoping that it would be part of the Orsinium Anniversary, have the crowns (hopefuly enough) set aside for it. Maybe it will be a surprise over the weekend !!
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Monday?
    Lone Wolf Help ~ Royal Bank of Tamriel ~ Black Market Wares

I Know I'm Lost

*Ernestina - Imperial Temp
    *Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK
    *Ba'Raka - Khajiit Warden
    *Bird In Hand - Argonian Templar
  • mmogamerperson
    mmogamerperson
    ✭✭✭
    I’m hoping Pariahs Pinacle is out tomorrow for sale with the event.
    Pariah's Pinnacle will not be available to purchase during this event. We'll be releasing this home sometime in the future; no date has been set yet.
    The only Sane people in the world are those that are iNsAnE, and know it...
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_GinaBrunoZOS_GinaBruno
    11:24AM
    Staff Post
    Krainor1974 wrote: »
    I’m hoping Pariahs Pinacle is out tomorrow for sale with the event.
    Pariah's Pinnacle will not be available to purchase during this event. We'll be releasing this home sometime in the future; no date has been set yet.
    FastBen wrote: »
    Starting when?
    Right now! :)
    Flag
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have no idea when they releasing it.
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously?1 no date?!
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably going to be one of those limited crown houses, and they only release 1 of those per quarter. So maybe winter?
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    Probably going to be one of those limited crown houses, and they only release 1 of those per quarter. So maybe winter?
    I’m hoping we see the Wrothgar home made available during the New Life Festival if it happens again.

Then again, I’m not buying any of this stuff for real money so I might not be able to have it anyway :(
  • Graem
    Graem
    ✭✭
    I just got back into the game and noticed this house. Wanting it badly. It never came to sale?
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Graem wrote: »
    I just got back into the game and noticed this house. Wanting it badly. It never came to sale?

It did in December until January 4th. I do hope they rotate houses to be available again at some point. Releasing them and then never releasing them again...I mean, it's not like mounts or pets. Homes are different IMO.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s the same as the Dark Brotherhood house next week they go on a sale from thurs - Mon than gone for rest of year.