Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

About enchanting & provisioning

teamtoolsb16_ESO
Hi,
my char is a High Elf DK, anyone can explain if there's a reason why my glyphs and food/driks stats are almost half of a High Elf NB? I'm over CP160 and my NB friend is only CH10 but his potions or food or glyphs stats are way highter then mine: why?
Thanks!
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,
    my char is a High Elf DK, anyone can explain if there's a reason why my glyphs and food/driks stats are almost half of a High Elf NB? I'm over CP160 and my NB friend is only CH10 but his potions or food or glyphs stats are way highter then mine: why?
    Thanks!

If he's CP10, then I don't have a good explanation. If he's actually only level 10, then it's due to the battle scaling introduced during the One Tamriel update in 2016. A level 5 with level-appropriate gear, glyphs, food,etc will nearly always have higher stats than you could possibly have at max CP. Because all PvE mobs are technically the same level, they gave new characters a statistical boost that puts them on an even plane with advanced characters.

Also, some classes and races have passives that boost stats in some way, because you are comparing different classes (same race), this might be part of the explanation as well.
    Edited by Feric51 on November 16, 2017 1:47PM
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you both using "at level" food and glyphs? If you outlevel the food or glyphs you're using then they are diminished.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah as stated above, most food and all glyphs have a certain level. In that range of levels they are at their most effective. As you grow in level you need new meals and glyphs to get the same bonus you did from your previous ones, until they cap at 160. However there are certain meals that will give the same bonus for every level.
  • teamtoolsb16_ESO
    Thanks all!