The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should ZOS compensate the long loading screens because the game is unplayable

• Sibenice
    Sibenice
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, why should they
    reiverx wrote: »
    The long loading is mostly a hardware issue. A solid state drive, makes a significant improvement.

It's not a long load screen. It's a perma load screen.

Hardware won't make any difference because it's an introduced bug.

Yeah, the infinite loading screen bug is mildly annoying. I'd say it happens to me a couple times a month. Otherwise my SSD pushes those loading screens through really quickly.
    Options
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, why should they
    GDOFWR420 wrote: »
    Start reading terms of service.

YOUR ENTITLED TO NOTHING :D

are we entitled to the extra E in YOU"RE or was that denied too?
    Options
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off course, without a doubt
    Gimme stuff
    Options
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos better fix the infinite loading screens in pvp on console next week. Unacceptable.
    Edited by Kalante on November 17, 2017 3:50AM
    Options
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would be nice but I don't expect them to
    I don’t see why they wouldn’t. But they never have before, so I don’t see why they would start now. A couple loot boxes. 250 crowns. Anything at all. I get it, we aren’t owned anything. But it is a nice way to say to your paying customer base, yeah we messed up sorry.

Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy to get morrowind for my PC account as compensation since I'm being forced to change platforms to play
    Options
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadmano wrote: »
    I used to think there was an issue as well, a while back, but often times it can be translated to hardware issues. Running ESO on an SSD, my load times pretty much halved. I have no problem loading in, even under heavy instance load. Might wanna check your hardware first, especially checking on an SSD if you can, before attributing it to the developers of a more mature game that what it was in 2014 during the beta.

Not aiming it at anyone else but those who claim to load "forever", would love to see what their verdict is after testing on a more-than-average rig with an SSD.
    Except ZOS has acknowledged there's an issue and they're actively trying to fix it. There's even an official sticky on this very forum about it.
    Options
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of stockholm syndrom in this thread is alarming
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
    Options
  • Zorvan
    Zorvan
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, why should they
    I don't get long loading screens, so therefore I don't need compensation.
    I've been muted since November 2017 because of the whiny crybabies on this forum and the liberal ZOS employees coddling them.
    Options
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GDOFWR420 wrote: »
    Start reading terms of service.

YOUR ENTITLED TO NOTHING :D

Ill read the entire TOS when you learn to spell. Its "you're". Thanks
    Options
  • Sygil05
    Sygil05
    ✭✭✭
    No, why should they
    Personally, I think it's ridiculous to expect something for this inconvenience. My only expectation/feeling of entitlement is for the company I'm purchasing the product from to actively communicate the ongoing issue that everyone knows about, rather than burying info in other threads.

Now that there's a sticky thread in the general discussion folder, you won't hear a new complaint from me over the issue. I understand it takes time to resolve these problems, and I know that ZOS wants this fixed as fast as possible. It's ridiculous that it took them so long to finally address the issue, but hopefully they recognize the frustration their terrible initial response caused and will try to be better about it in the future.
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    monktoasty wrote: »
    Give free loot boxes. Always cater to your customers it's freaking customer service 101. Customer retention

Loot boxes and trans crystals geodes should do the trick.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sygil05 wrote: »
    Personally, I think it's ridiculous to expect something for this inconvenience. My only expectation/feeling of entitlement is for the company I'm purchasing the product from to actively communicate the ongoing issue that everyone knows about, rather than burying info in other threads.

Now that there's a sticky thread in the general discussion folder, you won't hear a new complaint from me over the issue. I understand it takes time to resolve these problems, and I know that ZOS wants this fixed as fast as possible. It's ridiculous that it took them so long to finally address the issue, but hopefully they recognize the frustration their terrible initial response caused and will try to be better about it in the future.

Is it ridiculous to the people that pay $15 per month for a premium tier service? If this was any other game I play where I do not have any sort of subscription i pay for then I would agree with you. This is a different situation.
    Options
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭
    Take your brassilisk and shut up already.

Just kidding. I don't have long loading screens on PCNA, but I haven't been in Cyrodiil since CWC dropped.

Anyone paying attention on the forums or Reddit knows console users (and PC PVP) are having a very serious issue now. Let's not pretend they don't please.

I hope this gets fixed soon. It's damaging the already tenuous reputation ESO has with the gaming community, and we diehards can't keep
    It afloat without new users, subs, etc.

The community is hurting.
    Options