The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ABANDONED STORY LINE QUEST!!!!!!!

Carlabierzo1
Carlabierzo1
Soul Shriven
Accidentally I abandoned the quest “the five companions” just right before the final battle.
Customer service says it can not be restored. Is there any way I can start from the beginning and what does mean now for my character the fact that I delete my reason of existence?
Thanks <3
Edited by Carlabierzo1 on November 14, 2017 11:12PM
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    You should be able to pick it up again in the Harborage, you just lost the current progression you made in the quest before you abandoned it.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • Carlabierzo1
    Carlabierzo1
    Soul Shriven
    I went, they talk to me but nothing with interaction. The last thing he told me asa I’m ready I meet them at te Harborage. By that time a delete it by mistake and when I came back non of them has something to tell me.
  • ZioGio
    ZioGio
    ✭✭✭
    Try going to this wiki page and follow the Main Quest branch. Determine the last known point before you deleted and backtrack from there. Each link takes you to a page with the quest description, quest giver, location, and other important information.
    PC NA
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, usually most of the Main Quests start when you go to a major city, and the prophet talks to you. If they don't have anything to say, like they are stuck at the end of the last quest, try going back to a city to see if the prophet shows up to yell at you that he needs you back at the harborage.

Since you are near the end of the Main Quest, have you completed all the Coldharbor quests? Before you have the final battle, you need to have completed the Coldharbor questline, as described in this thread, where someone couldn't pick up the final Main Questline until they did. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/102160/stuck-cant-receive-the-god-of-schemes-main-quest
  • Carlabierzo1
    Carlabierzo1
    Soul Shriven
    I never found the portal to observe the Bareth attack, is that something to considerate? I think i did it all, but never found the location.
  • Carlabierzo1
    Carlabierzo1
    Soul Shriven
    And thanks so much <3<3<3
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balreth is a Stonefalls quest so it shouldn't matter. (Tanval Indoril should have summoned a portal right where you were defending him in the crypt to let you observe the attack.)
  • Carlabierzo1
    Carlabierzo1
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks so much <3<3<3