STUCK: Can't receive the "God of Schemes" Main Quest

Unsolvable_Enigma
I am a VR1 player and completely stuck.

I power leveled myself to level 45 essentially and am under the impression that I may have performed a quest or two out of the regular order which is completely blocking my progress in the main story.

Upon completing the "Council of the Five Companions" at level 50, it failed to offer me a follow up quest following my completion. After spending the rest of the day searching the surrounding area with no new main quest, I gave up. Now after having spent another two days trying to resolve this issue and no results, I am just about ready to call this game quits.

There needs to be some serious bug fixes done for the main quest because it is inhibiting everyone and not enough is being done about it. In my situation, I have no main quest to abandon in the first place which poses a serious problem. I need a way that allows me to move forward.

I am sure I am not the only player with this issue and it would be greatly appreciated if a main quest bug was not overlooked like I am imagining it will be. I have been stuck in the same spot for almost two weeks and my patience is running out.

Please have a proactive mentality about resolving main quests bugs like this one.
  • Azzouron
    Azzouron
    ✭✭
    I think you have to fulfill prerequisite tasks in Coldharbour. It isn't a bug (as far as I'm aware).

I hit veteran yesterday, I wasn't handed the 'God of Schemes' like the other main story quests.
    I'm pretty sure you have to complete all of the preparation task quests in Coldharbour such as a quest called 'The Final Assault' which I'm led to believe comes after the 'Army of Meridia' quest.

I'm still finishing quests in Coldharbour so I can't confirm which quests lead to the 'God of Schemes ' but as I said I'm sure you have to do other tasks and it's not just level dependent.
    Azourelle, a V2 Imperial Templar and loyal protector of Queen Ayrenn.
    Hoarder of alchemy reagents, saviour of guar.
    Options
  • Dovel
    Dovel
    ✭✭✭
    Azzouron is correct. It doesn't have anything to do with level, you must complete the storyline in Coldharbour first. I did it at level 48 and then went on to the final battle.
    Options
  • kaosodin
    kaosodin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I beat bol today. I never had a glitch that kept me from doing anything, or completing any quest. From 1-50
    Options