The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Favorite voice actor in ESO

Megabear
Megabear
✭✭✭✭✭
My favorite actor voices one of the two twins from Crypt of Hearts. I wonder if he voices any other characters.

"Have they come looking for the plane, brother"
rb7OPkd.jpg

Also, my least favorite actor voices "Aerona Berendas" from Deshaan and few other chars I believe.
oi8rf2A.jpg
Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
Server - PC/NA
Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    J'Darzi in Riften (he's the khajiit merchant in the middle of town) is awesome.

I also like Nirieneth, and any Titan, though the one in City of Ash II has the best lines.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like Alanwe from Crypt of Hearts. Her voice is by turns so sad, gentle, and determined to do what's right.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    John Cleese (see signature)
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Psyonico
    Psyonico
    ✭✭✭
    John Cleese (see signature)

This
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the voice actress who does Valaste in the Mage's Guild quests.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jennifer Hale (Lyris Titanborn), I've had a massive nerd crush on her voice since Metal Gear Solid. :flushed:

Otherwise I enjoy most of the generic Dunmer voices (sadly don't know the actors) as I find them very fitting to the roles.

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Denyiir
    Denyiir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kate Beckinsale obviously, so hawt :)
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite voice actors in-game is the voice of Azura, Lynda Carter. She gives the Daedric Prince the appropriate amount of compassion and "Don't cross me, mortal," and I truly enjoyed the interactions in Stormhaven and the cave of blunders... I mean, Cavern of the Failed Incarnates. If you choose one of the dialogue options, she makes it crystal clear that you're being stupid and on thin ice.
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khali from Reaper's Marsh.

I like her sister Shazah too, but Khali is just too good.

One of my favorite parts is during the Rawl'kha quest when
    you run into the bandits who killed Khali's mother.

The grief and hatred in Khali's voice is just breathtaking. It feels real.
  • Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who does The Warrior's voice? One reason of why I like HRC is because I can hear him.
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • CMFan1966
    CMFan1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a few I like really well. Robin Atkin Downes probably is my favorite. I like Keith Szarabajka and Bill Nighy nearly as much.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Bosmer in Wrothgar you partner up with. Even on the 6th Alt, I still listen to her dialogs completely.

I also like the Tour Guide in Grahtwood showing off the Tree.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Mallow
    Mallow
    ✭✭✭
    My favorites are JB Blanc, who voices Sheogorath, Divayth Fyr and King Kurog, and Christopher Corey Smith's sultry Razum-dar. ;)
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't decide between these
    Tharn
    Molag
    Raz
    Cadwell
    Shaeogorath
    Sotha Sil ( probably my favorite)
    Kate Beckinsale
    Fyr
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stania wrote: »
    Who does The Warrior's voice? One reason of why I like HRC is because I can hear him.

Crispin Freeman. :heart:

Apparently it's Travis Willingham according to someone who actually did research.
    Nestor wrote: »
    I like the Bosmer in Wrothgar you partner up with. Even on the 6th Alt, I still listen to her dialogs completely.

I also like the Tour Guide in Grahtwood showing off the Tree.

I like how detached she sounds, like a real tour guide who's given this spiel 923857 times. :D
    Edited by Ilsabet on November 9, 2017 4:07PM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Getting me started looking up voice actors is dangerous. Especially when I don't already know who they are.

Me on Robin Atkin Downes' Wiki page:

*scrollingscrollingscrolling*
    stuff I haven't seen
    haven't seen that
    haven't played that
    haven't played any of those
    *gasp* HE WAS BRYNJOLF

On Christopher Corey Smith's Wiki page:

oh hey he's actually done some anime
    don't remember who that guy was
    ew that show sucked
    um okay various characters
    whatever whatever
    don't remember who that was
    WAIT RAZ WAS FRICKIN' SPANDAM???!?!!1?1
    wait why is Raz not listed on here
    *goes to verify credit on ESO wiki*
    oh hey he was Merric too that's fun

...Three hours later...

Edit: And I should have checked ANN before I posted. Smith was also Kittan and that one guy I vaguely remember in Gundam Unicorn. Good times. :D
    Edited by Ilsabet on November 8, 2017 8:45PM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Myself. None of the character actors can match the double-bass that I have, and I like to read the Quest dialogue to myself. ;)

Vanity aside... it would have to be the actress who voices everyone's favorite Dunmer Assassin.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Dave Fennoy's voice (he does Redguards, can't remember any specific character with the voice though) and Naryu's voice actress. Those two are my favorite voices in the game.

Least favorite though? That nasally Argonian voice, like what Heem-Jas from RoM has, and Raynor's voice/Maormer from Tempest. There's something about it that I just hate... Like really really hate.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faolchu. Please I want to hear more his beautiful badass voice.
    PC/EU
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    I love Dave Fennoy's voice (he does Redguards, can't remember any specific character with the voice though)

Okay and he was the pawn shop guy in King's Quest VI. I can still hear him saying THE TINNNDABOX. :D

*may be having the best day on Wiki ever*
    Edited by Ilsabet on November 8, 2017 9:51PM
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannimarco, for one line alone: "WHERE IS THE AMULET OF KINGS?!?!?!"
  • filip175
    filip175
    There are too many, ESO has only a few "bad" voices, in my opinion. But I would like to name Verandis Ravenwatch, Darien Gautier and Quen, all of them fit the characters very well and I was always looking forward for hearing what they will have to say.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lynda Carter, Azura.

Lynda-Carter-2017-lynda-carter-40497455-353-500.jpg
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • jrgray93
    jrgray93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OVER THERE IT'S MEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!

WHERE'S AT'AVAR?

AT'AVAR, WHERE ARRRRRRE YOUUU?
    Mannimarco, for one line alone: "WHERE IS THE AMULET OF KINGS?!?!?!"

7bca4ec540698f0ace60bae68cb735c4fb033b2e76d1e51b8e576b07799a0523.jpg
    Edited by jrgray93 on November 8, 2017 9:13PM
    EP: Slania Isara : Harambe Was an Inside Job
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guy who drank for 24 hours and smoked two cartons of Marlboros before going in to record the argonian voices.
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love crazy ol' Rilis from Banished Cells! Always sounded like Jon Lithgow lol
    PC-NA
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sir Cadwell! Knight of the Court of Coldharbour! Champion of Chivalry! Defender of the Defenseless! Shepard to the Soul-Shriven!

Malcom McDowell as Molag Bal is pretty cool too, but John Cleese FTW!
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine's def Gideon Emery, who voices several characters in this game

1st time I heard him was in Warriors Orochi, where he voiced the Serpent King Orochi himself. That sent a chill down my spine :D
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely most of the Argonians with deep marsh voices, like Neposh npc in Stonefalls for example. Love listening to their unique voices.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Zimbugga
    Zimbugga
    ✭✭✭
    Robin Atkin Downes.

He made many character roles and you can choose his voice to your character too. I like his work in other games too.