Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Challenge of the Day: Super Vampire Killer!

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭
Race: Argonian

Class: DragonKnight

CP 700

Purpose: Cyridil PvP in Vivec Campaign

Group: mostly LFG Army, sometimes random groups, not for dueling and not for solo ganking

I'm currently wearing 5 pc Hulking Draugr armor (all bonuses are + stamina) and weapons/jewelry Strength of Automaton (+400 weapon damage)

Using sword/shield and bow - both infused and both with Damage to Undead gold enchantments (roughly 8k +damage)

Monster set is normally Slimecraw for the +8% damage (but i have many other sets)

Werewolf --- love to run in werewolf form! (no, i will not drop WW and go Vampire in order to kill more Vampires)

Thinking to change into crafted Torag's Pact armor + Hulking Draugr jewelry/weapons in order to pump up the undead damage.

I want to destroy and melt Vampires... that is my goal.

Given the above, what would you change to turn this build into the ultimate Vampire Killer???

Edited by TankHealz2015 on November 7, 2017 11:00PM
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by TankHealz2015 on November 7, 2017 11:01PM
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also created a vamp killer with turogs and infused with flame enchant and prismatic enchant and finding difficult to choose between the two enchants
    My tooltip with flame is 6250 and it's a good all rounder but prismatic tooltip is 11750 (I know right?) but it's a little situational in pvp and is rubbish against anything not dead
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    What is your stat point spread: 0 mag, 0 health, 64 stamina?

I took a balanced approach with points in to magika for more heals in WW form, and a few into health to be a bit more tanky.

I really dont like to be one shotted.

and what did you pair Torag's Pact with?

Once I have the best build identified- i will gold the armor and put tri stat gold enchants into them also.
    Edited by TankHealz2015 on November 7, 2017 11:36PM
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is your stat point spread: 0 mag, 0 health, 64 stamina?

I took a balanced approach with points in to magika for more heals in WW form, and a few into health to be a bit more tanky.

I really dont like to be one shotted.

and what did you pair Torag's Pact with?

Once I have the best build identified- i will gold the armor and put tri stat gold enchants into them also.

I'm a magblade and all attribute is magica
    And am pairing turogs with mothers sorrow atm because I switch from pvp/pve a lot, I dont use two piece monster set just one so it's interchangeable but this suits my play style
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

Need more input.

So many Vampire players in Cyridil...
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭