The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

You get a Brassilisk! And you get a Brassilisk!

• BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I named mine lil pipe cleaner
  • BladedMischief
    BladedMischief
    ✭✭✭
    I called mine Snek. Because... Snek.
    And he's adorable. And green!
    ~We're a community of adventurers. No matter which banner we fight under~
  • Pugwash56
    Pugwash56
    Soul Shriven
    Cannot find mine in store, obviously they don't like us Kiwi,s
  • Kitsusan
    Kitsusan
    ✭✭
    Thanks, ZOS.
    I love this guy. I love how he flies along behind me when I'm running.
  • Rick_S1
    Rick_S1
    ✭✭
    Still trying to figure out how to get it for my PC character.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick_S1 wrote: »
    Still trying to figure out how to get it for my PC character.

For PC, just go to crown store and you can buy it for zero crowns.
  • koralr33fer
    koralr33fer
    ✭✭✭
    I can't find it on Xbox store, im looking on game page, under add-ons for game section
  • koralr33fer
    koralr33fer
    ✭✭✭
    Found it, just searched brassilisk, much easier to find that way
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooh! Another free gift! Thanks again very much. <3:*
    Master Angler
  • frausty
    frausty
    ✭✭✭
    In the UK Xbox Store, (at least for me), it states the Foxbat Brassilisk is not currently available

EDIT: logged out and back in and it now downloads
    Edited by frausty on November 21, 2017 11:47AM
  • Snippit_Thomas
    Snippit_Thomas
    ✭✭✭
    Found it, just searched brassilisk, much easier to find that way

Thanks for this tip, only way I found it after several attempts.

• dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    as stated previously, xbox... go to xbox store, use search feature.... type brassilisk... done
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could never find it on xbox store.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Baragoon
    Baragoon
    Soul Shriven
    Followed instructions from email for PC. No brassilisk in featured section of ESO store. And searching for brassilisk only brings up the CC DLC.
    Edited by Baragoon on November 24, 2017 9:38PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baragoon wrote: »
    Followed instructions from email for PC. No brassilisk in featured section of ESO store. And searching for brassilisk only brings up the CC DLC.

@Baragoon It is in the Crown Store, under SPECIAL FEATURES, then under FEATURED.

"Steam-Driven Brassilisk"
    Edited by Elsonso on November 24, 2017 10:20PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Baragoon
    Baragoon
    Soul Shriven
    Don't mind me... I just noticed the word "in-game".
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't logged in to claim mine. Probably won't.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My favorite "free" item was the luxury vendor chair. Can I turn my Brassilisk into a chair?
  • elijafire
    elijafire
    ✭✭✭
    To celebrate the launch of the Clockwork City DLC pack, we’re gifting all players a free Brassilisk pet specific to each platform!

PC
    wyxxdavy0oxd.jpg

Xbox
    85yo25nycxer.jpg

PS4
    b3aecyd6xec9.jpg

If you’re a PC/Mac player, you can get your own Brassilisk from the Featured section of the in-game Crown Store. To get this new pet on console, you’ll need to navigate to the PlayStation Store or Xbox Store Elder Scrolls Online listings on your console. Here’s how:

Xbox One
    1. From the Xbox One Home screen, scroll to the right until you reach the Store section.
    2. Select the Search all button.
    3. Enter “The Elder Scrolls Online” and select the game.
    4. From The Elder Scrolls Online store page, find and select the Brassilisk in the Add-ons section to acquire it for free!
    PlayStation 4
    1. From the PS4 dashboard, navigate to the left and open the PlayStation Store
    2. Use the top bar to select the Search option
    3. Enter “The Elder Scrolls Online” and select the game (not the Add-on content that’ll also appear in the results).
    4. From The Elder Scrolls Online store page, find and select the Brassilisk in the Add-ons section to acquire it for free!
    Once complete, log into the game to have the pet specific to your platform added to your Collections. Note that you do not need to own the Clockwork City DLC game pack in order to receive your Brassilisk; this pet is free for everyone.

Don’t forget when you acquire the new DLC game pack and first enter the Brass Fortress, you’ll also receive the Scintillant Dovah-Fly!

Why PS4 get the good one and we get the bad one?
    Edited by elijafire on December 6, 2017 7:51AM
  • Garwulf
    Garwulf
    ✭✭✭
    If the pets actually did something useful then it would be rooly cool,totally sick , and bad as ****
  • Cortanacamo
    Cortanacamo
    ✭✭✭
    Garwulf wrote: »
    If the pets actually did something useful then it would be rooly cool,totally sick , and bad as ****

They're cute and follow you around while also attracting some other players' attention if it's a hard pet to get or has a ridiculous appearance- what more could they possibly do for our characters?
  • DMBCML
    DMBCML
    ✭✭✭
    How can we all get to choose which color snake? I want the blue one. The others are... eww. Just eww. But thank you for the free gift. Can't complain about that.
  • ArcticF0xx
    ArcticF0xx
    ✭✭
    I got an email last night stating the Brassilisk Pet is still available for free in the Xbox Store under the "Add-ons" section but it's nowhere to be found - all I see are the discounted Crown Packages. Any idea where I can claim mine or is the email misinforming me?

-ArcticF0xx-
    They told me there'd be free candy on this ride.
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArcticF0xx wrote: »
    I got an email last night stating the Brassilisk Pet is still available for free in the Xbox Store under the "Add-ons" section but it's nowhere to be found - all I see are the discounted Crown Packages. Any idea where I can claim mine or is the email misinforming me?

Did you search foxbat?
  • mewmew34_ESO
    mewmew34_ESO
    ✭✭
    :( I want a blue one.
  • Diabolus1989
    Diabolus1989
    ✭✭✭
    Is this free gift gone now? I'm in the xbox store and there's no brassilisk.
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's there for me. Go to the store and search foxbat.
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    And once again Asian PS4 players get left out. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

No brassilisk in sight.
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    I still haven't been able to find it on the xbox uk store? Can I have some help please thanks!
  • Diabolus1989
    Diabolus1989
    ✭✭✭

It's there for me. Go to the store and search foxbat.

Thanks. That did the trick.