The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New motifs do not registre with Eiditic memory

NevoX
NevoX
✭✭
Hi Support, the new motifs (aposte, ebonshadow aso) does not registre with Eiditic memory.
a25vr2mzs25t.png
3cpmhhg91bcb.png

Kind Regards
Nevo-X
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    NevoX wrote: »
    Hi Support, the new motifs (aposte, ebonshadow aso) does not registre with Eiditic memory.

(images omitted)

Kind Regards
    Nevo-X
    @NevoX is correct. As far as I can determine, none of the Clockwork City motifs are listed in the Quest Journal > Libraries > Crafting Motifs collection (oops!).

All Crafting Motifs in play should be listed regardless of whether the character has learned any chapter(s) for any specific Style. Each motif name should be followed by the number of chapters which the character has learned, as a ratio of the total number of chapters (14). For example, if a character doesn't know any "chapter" for a motif, then it should show the motif name followed by "(0/14)". If the character knows all of its chapters, then the motif name should be followed by "(14/14)".

Edited by Shadowshire on November 8, 2017 12:32AM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • patrick_smyth
    patrick_smyth
    ✭✭✭
    I also reported this problem yesterday.

The "Awesome Guildstore" mod uses the Lore Library to decide whether you "know" a motif page or not so this problem affects many players.
    @patrick_smyth PC EU Server
    Character: Richard Greymane - Breton Assassin (Stamina Nightblade) - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also reported this problem yesterday.

The "Awesome Guildstore" mod uses the Lore Library to decide whether you "know" a motif page or not so this problem affects many players.
    What does Awesome Guild Store do when the player searches a guild store for a crafting motif that is not listed in the Motifs library? (I use the Awesome Guild Store add-on, but I haven't searched for any Clockwork City style motif.)

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • patrick_smyth
    patrick_smyth
    ✭✭✭
    The motif books are in the Lore Library but all the pages are "unknown" by your character. This is regardless of whether your character knows the pages or not. When you learn a page the Lore Library is not updated.

Awesome Guildstore assumes that all Apostle, Ebonshadow etc. pages are unknown by your character.

This caused me to buy an Apostle Maces motif page even though I had already got that page.
    Character: Richard Greymane - Breton Assassin (Stamina Nightblade) - Daggerfall Covenant
  • patrick_smyth
    patrick_smyth
    ✭✭✭
  • ok_rsb16_ESO
    ok_rsb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Same issue. Updated achievement, but the Lore Library isn't.
  • Thorgrimn
    Thorgrimn
    ✭✭
    Any update on this bug being fixed in the near future?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thorgrimn wrote: »
    Any update on this bug being fixed in the near future?

BUMP
  • Meld777
    Meld777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. Still bugged.
    Maelstrom Arena Champion | Undaunted | Fighters Guild Victor

Level 50 Magicka NB | CP160+

nAA | vCoH1 HM | nSO | nCoA2 | nDSA | nMA | vVoM

PC EU