The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New motifs and Lore Library.

Marabornwingrion
Marabornwingrion
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
New motifs (Apostle, Ebonshadow, Dreadhorn, Bloodforge) are not unlocked in Lore Library after learning them.

kVgUx47.jpg
9hIZQge.jpg

Please fix it asap. @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeah its kinda annoing, every new page you drop, you have to check again in the achievments if you already have them.
    Since the library isnt updated the item is always "unkown" to the char :/
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're updated when you first read them - read it, go to your Eidetic Memory and it'll say 1/14 (or however many you read at that time) - but if you change zones or otherwise reload it'll get zeroed out again. Not that it helps you, but it might narrow down the issue for whoever on the dev team reads this.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reported this on the PTS several times:(((

Guess it is very low priority for fixing.

My books count is now wrong:p
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    I reported this on the PTS several times:(((

I've also reported it on Live server, still not fixed.
  • Meld777
    Meld777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not fixed.
    Maelstrom Arena Champion | Undaunted | Fighters Guild Victor

Level 50 Magicka NB | CP160+

nAA | vCoH1 HM | nSO | nCoA2 | nDSA | nMA | vVoM

PC EU
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeah its kinda annoing, every new page you drop, you have to check again in the achievments if you already have them.
    Since the library isnt updated the item is always "unkown" to the char :/

No. It will, at least without addons to modify the tooltip, tell you in the default UI if you know it or not. It is not checking the lore library but the achievement instead.
    You can't use the same motif twice on the same character.

I know this because I am always passing these motifs to my main crafter alt and every other alt after that one has learned it. It definitely lets me know when one characters has already learned it or not.

The only issue this bug causes is that you are unable to read the motif book, as far as I know, from your eidetic memory after using it. This is why it is a minor item on their list to fix.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this going to be fixed in Update 17?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno