The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadow image new bugs

Jaxaxo
Jaxaxo
✭✭✭✭
Soooo, the lock of character after using shade out of range was fixed, but a lot of new problems appeared
Things that happened to me during few hours:

1. When u use shade (being out of range) nothing happened, u go back in range and use it and it can teleport (can, it's randomly)
2. When u use shade (being in range) and nothing happened, no teleport, sometimes it worked in 3rd or 4th attempt, but it's random (u still have icon for teleport)
3. When u use shade (being in range) and u port to same place, where u stand (there is animation of porting and u appear in same place)
4. When u use shade (being in range),u port to shade, and moment after u port back to previous place
5. U cant reset shade (by going out of range and using teleport, icon for teleport will stay all the time, u will make animation for teleport, but nothing will happen), u need to w8 for the end of previous shade, to put another if u're out of range.
6. when u use shade there is bigger chance u will get stuck in rock/wals etc
7. when u use shade and it's working ppl near place u teleport to has that shaking screen effect too

I thought bugs are connected with moving out of range and going back again, but really looks like it's random, couldnt find any pattern.
Tbh would be nice if this got hotfixed, cuz it's even worse than week ago, before if we pay attention to stay in range we could still use skill efectively, now it's so random, that this skill is not usable for pvp
@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_Wrobel

edit for 2 more bugs
Edited by Jaxaxo on November 7, 2017 9:11AM
Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
Youtube
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    99 Nightblade bugs on the wall
    99 Nightblade bugs
    Take one down and fix it around
    103 Nightblade bugs on the wall!
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on November 7, 2017 6:27AM
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noticed yesterday. Thought it was my mind playing tricks with me.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh joy....

PC EU
    PvP only
  • StayAlfresco
    StayAlfresco
    ✭✭
    I've had the one where you teleport to it, and then back to where you teleported from initially, multiple times. I thought it was purely lag based but could be wrong.
  • artal
    artal
    ✭✭✭
    What happen to me 5-6 times in past few days is this. I activate shade on my screen i port midway between shade and my location without being able to use any ability, switch weapons or dodge roll, but enemy is beating on me on place from where i originally teleported.
    Its not always same but every time i loose option of using any abilities.

This is really hurtful specially since shadow image is my favorite skill in the game and main reason why i play nb.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    artal wrote: »
    What happen to me 5-6 times in past few days is this. I activate shade on my screen i port midway between shade and my location without being able to use any ability, switch weapons or dodge roll, but enemy is beating on me on place from where i originally teleported.
    Its not always same but every time i loose option of using any abilities.

This is really hurtful specially since shadow image is my favorite skill in the game and main reason why i play nb.

That was previous week bug, which they "fixed" yesterday. If u activate teleport out of range u were locked from any action for 25 sec.
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me.....

how can ZOS try to fix a bug and create even more bugs....LOL

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so sure its a bug, if it is intended tho, its another tool to kite or escape zergs taken away, in that case, im one more step into saying my goodbyes to pvp.

100% sure now, tested and confirmed by myself. Shadow image works just fine, unless if you try to teleport back if you cant see the image. If you have a rock or a wall or floors between you and your shade, it fails and you dont teleport(need LOS. I sincerely hope this isnt intended, nightblades need their kiting tools. @ZOS_GinaBruno

PC EU
    PvP only
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Not so sure its a bug, if it is intended tho, its another tool to kite or escape zergs taken away, in that case, im one more step into saying my goodbyes to pvp.

100% sure now, tested and confirmed by myself. Shadow image works just fine, unless if you try to teleport back if you cant see the image. If you have a rock or a wall or floors between you and your shade, it fails and you dont teleport(need LOS. I sincerely hope this isnt intended, nightblades need their kiting tools. @ZOS_GinaBruno

this can not be intended!!!

• StayAlfresco
    StayAlfresco
    ✭✭
    Oh man, if this is intended I'm actually out. Not my beloved image.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can @ZOS_GinaBruno please investigate this for us poor nbs?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess I'm switching to 2h melee mageblade once cwc hits consoles
  • Stef89
    Stef89
    ✭✭
    Can confirm after testing I am getting a new bug to, I cant teleport to the shade. @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this is intended. If I can’t leave a trap at the shade because I can’t see it then I can’t catch you pesky NBs lol.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Could anyone from ZOS pls comment about this?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

What kind of comment do you expect? Devs read the forums and probably working on a fix for next Monday's patch.
    No need to link them in every of your posts.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Videos posted on this thread. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/379496/bug-shade-after-fix-new-bugs#latest

This is a new one with yesterdays patch after an attempt at a fix where if you cast shadow image return outside of range, all your abilities would be locked out. Not sure where you console players are at on the lifecycle of the bug but this is the previous one that came with CWC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=-euRN6nBNbQ

Hopefully @ZOS_GinaBruno brought the attention of the new one to the team.
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I am wondering - are they even test changes? Or just through it to the wall and checking what sticks? May be they should hire back the original devs which they fired? New ones obviously have no clue how this skill works. It is interesting how long will it take to fix this one. I would bet ~ half a year or so. Will see.

-vovus
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

What kind of comment do you expect? Devs read the forums and probably working on a fix for next Monday's patch.
    No need to link them in every of your posts.

well, I was expecting at least one comment, someting like "we are aware of the bugs, it is NOT intended, working on the fix"
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well... my stamnb isn't viable without Shade, that would be one of the biggest nerfs of all time in the history of ESO. If it's truly intended then I'm gonna say goodbye.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every nb on the forum who gives a darn should call out gina to confirm..

PC EU
    PvP only
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    still no comment from ZOS?

@ZOS_GinaBruno ?
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm already dealing with complete lock out on PS4 with a 3 week wait till fix. Can we MAKE sure it's working properly before you push a fix that breaks it.

Really hard to pvp when Shadow Image and Healing ward are broken.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me.....

how can ZOS try to fix a bug and create even more bugs....LOL

I used to have a signature... can't remember...

o yeah, t was "DO NOT GIVE ZoS IDEAS!!!!"
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    zos please :( fix this :( im tired of get this bug ,is so damn annoyin
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • mistrija999
    mistrija999
    ✭✭✭
    Makes Nightblade very usless in this zergy world, which makes me and Jax very sad :disappointed:
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a buff if you want to fast travel to the nearest castle.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    KRBMMO wrote: »
    This is a buff if you want to fast travel to the nearest castle.

Ummm, when i think about those endless loading screens i wouldnt call it "fast" travel :D
    Edited by Jaxaxo on November 8, 2017 11:13PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom pls some acknowledgement?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Chapterhouse
    Chapterhouse
    Soul Shriven
    Please fix this skill so i can play this game , thanks ! :(