Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Santuary Active passive

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
https://imgur.com/a/RfFgo

Hello and good day, from the image I have this boon but no one knows what it is. No description either.

Has anyone else have this?
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That comes from the Sanctuary set. The 5pc increase the healing received of the wearer and their group members within 10 meters by 12%
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, makes sense now. Just like the ebony perk I got for no good reason, and at some point I was also carrying a sack of meat perk.

https://imgur.com/a/x6exW

Got the meat perk by picking up a weird mount of meat in a cave in Hel Ra Citadel. That too, had no description of it's boon.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ebony perk comes from the Ebon Armory set. It gives you a 1k health bonus as long as you are in range of the person in your group who is wearing it.

There are several sets that give group of up to 12 players bonuses like Sanctuary, Ebon Armory, Worm's Raiment and Hircine's Veneer. A good way to tell if someone in your group is wearing them is to look if they have colorful balls of light floating in the air around them. Red light balls mean Ebon Armory, and that's a good sign on a tank because your group will be getting a small health buff. Blue light balls mean Worm's Raiment and that reduces magicka costs. Often, one healer in a trial will wear Worm's Raiment. Hircine's Veneer and Sanctuary are both green and increase stam regen and healing respectively. Those sets are acquired by running certain dungeons and generally mean that player does a lot of group content.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @VaranisArano , I passively seen some of those sets but never really paid attention to that 5th perk. You laid out a good description of them and what they do. I guess I found it odd getting a perk to which had no description in my character window made me question if it's something I did, a glitch or cheat. Hahaha 8D , thanks.