Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 26, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XB1 NA] Really Brand New Trading Guild! Join the Lasombra!! Now Recruiting!!!

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The Lasombra are (quite literally) a brand new trading guild looking to make their mark upon the game!

If you want the chance to build a new guild into a market place juggernaut, now's the time to join up!

There is a Guild Fee, but only so we can get our Guild Bank rolling to get a Guild Trader! Once we're rolling strong, and can get into one of the major trading hubs, that Guild Fee may very well disappear!

There's also an option to donate for a Lifetime Membership, which means you'll never have to donate again to be able to sell your wares! The Lifetime Membership also gains a player a special rank in the Guild with Officer permissions and a special note on your Guild Profile!

So if you want the chance to help build a brand new Trading Guild into a market place powerhouse, then Join the Lasombra!

Leave your GT in the comments, and I'll add you!

Guildmaster: The Nightshade Consortium Join us, and play your way, your style. A Solo-Player-friendly, casual, easy going Guild of adult Gamers just looking to enjoy all that ESO has to offer.
Lasombra rule the Shadows. Obtenebration is our birthright. We are the voice behind the Throne, and all Kindred and Kine will bow to us, whether they know it or not.
~ Morte Ascendo ~
I've been playing MMO's since they first emerged. EverQuest, Asheron's Call, Ultima Online... these are the games that got me hooked. ESO? Just a good MMORPG. It's not the best I've ever played, but it's not the worst either. I'll hit Level 40 this year, and I've been Gaming since 1985 when I got my Atari 2600 and my Commodore 64.That's 30+ years of proud Gaming history, and I have zero plans to stop until I die.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!
https://www.twitch.tv/vampire_nox