The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild that run Battlegrounds frequently

AsheronRealaidain
AsheronRealaidain
✭✭✭
As title says. A lot of my friends I used to play with don't play anymore, the PvP guilds I'm in don't really Battleground. I like Battlegrounds but I'm sick of PUGing with CP 200 randoms and getting demolished. Looking for a guild that enjoys Battlegrounds so I will have some competent people to team up with and have fun. I'm DC on all characters, would be nice if it was a DC guild so I could join in for Cyrodiil as well but it's OK if not as Battlegrounds don't matter and that's really what I'm looking for here.
Daggerfall Covenant
Asheron Realaidain | Altmer Magsorc
Wayward Bob | Orsimer Stamplar
Aerbax Virindi | Dunmer Magblade
Numuhdira | Redguard Stamsorc
Borelean Strathelar | Khajiit Stamblade
Isin Dule | Dunmer MagDK
Illservian Palacost | Argonian Magplar
Lord Rytheran | Nord Stamcro
Antius Blackmoor | Orsimer StamDK
Xbox One X, NA