The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Did they remove the ability to leave a match?

Strider__Roshin
Strider__Roshin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
After leaving a BG for the fourth time in a row I tried leaving group at the start of the match because I didn't get Death Match, and I wasn't able to leave group nor leave the match so I had to shut down the whole game in order to exit. Is this something new?

Best Answer

• Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Might be a built in penalty to punish chain leavers.

or it could be a bug.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Answer ✓
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The odds of you getting death match is about 20%

Dunno bout your question, but only doing death match is pretty difficult
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The odds of you getting death match is about 20%

Dunno bout your question, but only doing death match is pretty difficult

Yeah I know, I've left every BG match I've been able to get in for the past few days. I've decided that if I'm going to play this game I'm going to actually play the way I want to. However the last time I tried leaving via peace group or by hitting leave match on the roster screen it wasn't letting me; forcing me the close the application. I don't get too much free time and I refuse to waste it by playing a match type I care nothing about. I would rather not play at all.