Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Guard killing me with no option to surrender

Fernbhoy
Fernbhoy
Soul Shriven
So i've been doing theives guild/dark brotherhood quests but since the latest dlc, whenever i get caught by guards, they demand i stop, but then start attacking as i've no option to surrender and pay, the screen is just blank. I've seen the Q&A to delete the usersettings.txt and power reset my pc, and it's not helped. I'm at a loss of what else to try.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Fernbhoy

If none of the troubleshooting from this article has helped with your missing surrender option, you should contact customer support for additional assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Criminal scum....
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is your bounty.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Fernbhoy
    Fernbhoy
    Soul Shriven
    @Nestor I've tried testing it with different levels of bounty, but normally it's sub 500 gold.
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CRIME_DONT_PAY_bfju8v.png
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fernbhoy wrote: »
    So i've been doing theives guild/dark brotherhood quests but since the latest dlc, whenever i get caught by guards, they demand i stop, but then start attacking as i've no option to surrender and pay, the screen is just blank. I've seen the Q&A to delete the usersettings.txt and power reset my pc, and it's not helped. I'm at a loss of what else to try.

Welcome to Tamriel Police Brutality. #TamrielLivesMatter.
    "Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
    89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
    ** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you really expect to be able to cheat, steal and kill without consequence? I find it ridiculous I’m allowed to feed my vampiric tendencies and then walk away for a few hundred gold.