The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• mizzat420
    mizzat420
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join the guild I’m a new player btw hope that’s okay psn mizzat1986
    Edited by mizzat420 on January 9, 2018 10:57PM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @mizzat420 Its more then okay that your a new player...we have all levels of players and the people to help get you where you want to go. Ill have an invite sent ASAP. Welcome to NSO. Pretty important to join our discord server to get as much info out of folks as possible. Invite code in MOTD, near bottom.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • raulduke71
    I would like to join. Champ lvl. 515, been playing a couple years now, solo mostly. PSN: raulduke71.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @raulduke71 Invite on the way! Welcome to NSO:-) Check the MOTD for general information as well as discord invite code.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • witch512
    witch512
    Soul Shriven
    Hi would like to join this guild. Would be my first time with a guild, been playing only for a few weeks now wandering around on my own Lol PSN witch512
    Edited by witch512 on January 12, 2018 11:07AM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @witch512 I'll try to get an invite to you this morning...for sure this afternoon. Welcome to NSO! From now on you will only wander alone if you want too:-) We use discord to communicate so thats pretty important. The invite code to our discord server is in the MOTD, use it to join. Message me here, on psn or in game if you have questions.
    Sookmagook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in joining your guild. PSN X_LadyPhoenix_X
    Mistress of Shadows (GM) <ShadowKnight Syndicate>
    an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    | Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
    | Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
    ---
    PSN: X_LadyPhoenix_X
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Invite on the way @X_LadyPhoenix_X !
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Healore
    Healore
    Soul Shriven
    Could I please join? Returning launch player wanting to try morrowind.

PSN: DeadlyGlitch
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Healore I will get an invite off to you today! Welcome to NSO:-) Our discord invite code is in the motd, please use it! We do all our communication using the app.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Valcartez
    Valcartez
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild. Bought it when it first came out. Been playing again for a month or so. Laid back older gamer. This guild sounds perfect for me! I’m Daddysbackhands on PSN, my main character name in game is Backhand. Also just downloaded Discord. Thank you!
    Edited by Valcartez on January 15, 2018 3:55PM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Valcartez Invite on the way! Logging in now. Welcome to NSO!!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Eiks_Dew
    Eiks_Dew
    Soul Shriven
    This is awesome!

PSN: Mandi_Effen_J
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Eiks_Dew Will get an invite to you tonight! Welcome to NSO:-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Cottleston_Pie
    Cottleston_Pie
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! New player, would definitely like to join your guild please! PSN is Cottleston_Pie. Thanks!
  • Canalbum
    Canalbum
    Soul Shriven
    New to ESO for about a month or so. Having fun but it would be better with a little help for the bigger stuff and just general questions etc. Would like to join of you still have room.

Thanks

psn: Canalbum
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Cottleston_Pie and @Canalbum I will have an invite sent today! Welcome to the guild! We are getting very close to full so great timing on your part:-) I highly recommend joining discord, especially if your wanting to benefit from the many very knowledgable people who are ready to help! Invite code in MOTD or message me on PSN and I will send code that way.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Canalbum We couldn't find you...is there a spelling issue? Message me on PSN, I will add you that way. PSN Sookmagook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • BengalKat
    BengalKat
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: ktbear77
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @BengalKat Invite on the way:-) Welcome to NSO! Pay attention to all the above notes re discord ect.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • dasaybz
    dasaybz
    Can I have an invite please

PSN - dasaybz
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @dasaybz Invite sent:-) Welcome!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Jethrow_214
    Jethrow_214
    Soul Shriven
    Hey how's it going :smile: I've been playing since release on pc then switched to console. I've done so much it's ridiculous lol I mostly just help people with literally everything. I have 9 max toons. I can tank, heal, or dps. I've been looking for a guild that is all about the community. I'm in 2 other guilds only one being a trials guild and one a major traders guild. It sounds like your the guild I've been looking for. I can power lvl people like crazy, nobody is faster at lorebook farming lol I'm a good trainer of the roles and I can help people make money fast. If you would have me I would love to be of service to your guild :smiley:
  • Jethrow_214
    Jethrow_214
    Soul Shriven
    Also jethrow_214 is my psn
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Jethrow_214 Sounds like your the guy for us too! Community help/support is key to what we are about. Invite on the way. Welcome to NSO...PS discord is pretty vital.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • IronManning
    IronManning
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd love to join your guild. I'm pretty new at this and would definitely classify myself as a lone wolf! But I think I need the support of a guild and I'd like to be able to learn and contribute as well. My main toon is a Nord Templar, lvl 30-something. I'm learning to tank. PSN is Redkros.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @IronManning We would like to help you! You will need to join discord though in order to do that. Welcome to NSO!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Tyhar
    Tyhar
    ✭✭
    I would like to join guild. I'm pretty much solo player and have never ran any group content (aside from soloing some of the normal group dungeons).

PSN-Ztarku
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Tyhar Invite on the way:-) Welcome to NSO! Discord is pretty important with us...its really is where everything is done in terms of trade, learning, grouping ect. Please join, invite code is motd. Message me if you have issue getting on our server.
    Edited by Sookmagook on January 19, 2018 2:41PM
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • ACrowKnows
    ACrowKnows
    Soul Shriven
    Also looking for a guild. Cheers! PSN ACrowKnows