The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Chicadee123
    Chicadee123
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Chicadee123
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Chicadee123

Ill try to get an invite off to you this morning Chicadee! Welcome to NSO:-) We use discord to do all our communication so please join. Invite code is in the MOTD...message me if you have questions.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • xeballzak
    xeballzak
    Soul Shriven
    psn is xeballzak.rather new to the game have keyboard.no clue what discord is but sure i can figure it out.name is nothing sick *** is the bass player in the band gwar just love his look lol
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    xeballzak wrote: »
    psn is xeballzak.rather new to the game have keyboard.no clue what discord is but sure i can figure it out.name is nothing sick *** is the bass player in the band gwar just love his look lol

Invite on the way:-) Welcome to NSO. Discord is a communication app...can download for phone or computer. Once downloaded you will need an invite code to our server...its in the MOTD.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • zzfrostphoenix
    zzfrostphoenix
    Soul Shriven
    Ive been playing on and off again for while, but have recently started to play a lot more. Id love to have a group I can play a lot more with. My psn is the same as this username. Thanks
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Ive been playing on and off again for while, but have recently started to play a lot more. Id love to have a group I can play a lot more with. My psn is the same as this username. Thanks

Invites been sent! Welcome to NSO! Groups always running...best way to hook up with them is via discord. Invite code is in MOTD. Message me if you have questions!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • idanyon
    idanyon
    ✭✭
    hello everyone,

i just came back after a year, and started to play again. i have now, a 15th level character, and i want to join the guild.

im looking for your answer

and have a nice day
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    idanyon wrote: »
    hello everyone,

i just came back after a year, and started to play again. i have now, a 15th level character, and i want to join the guild.

im looking for your answer

and have a nice day

I will get an invite off to you asap! Welcome to the clan:-) Look forward to meeting you on discord! Message me if you have questions.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @idanyon Need your full PSN to invite...thanks!
    Edited by Sookmagook on January 3, 2018 10:47PM
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • idanyon
    idanyon
    ✭✭
    idan ohayon

idan.ohayon24@gmail.com
  • idanyon
    idanyon
    ✭✭
    hello again,

i think that my ps4 username is : idanohayon

check please and send me an invitation

thanks
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @idanyon Invite sent:-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Haven9507
    Haven9507
    Soul Shriven
    PSN is HayOllie, sounds like a fun first guild to try out. I grew up on oblivion and then skyrim, always been my favorite rpg. Fortunately, I just got ESO on my ps4 so I will be online frequently.
  • rsimson74
    rsimson74
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. Very new and don't get to play often but I try! My psn is bertas74
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Haven9507 and @rsimson74 Invites are on the way! Welcome to NSO:-)
    Be sure to join discord...message me if you have any questions, either here or PSN Sookmagook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • EAStipp
    EAStipp
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I Would like to join. Almost level 50 and looking to focus on Trials/PvE end game content. Really would just like to experience everything the game has to offer. Long time Elder Scrolls fan, laid back, looking to have some fun.

PSN - EAStipp

Thanks for considering!
  • Ophy
    Ophy
    Soul Shriven
    I am new to Elder Scrolls Online and console gaming, but am not green to general MMO mechanics. Predominantly I'm wanting to learn more about the game's in depth topics like trails, how to better my build, and other end game PVE content, while also having people to chat to/possibly make friends.

Would like to join, but have siblings that also play alts on my account. Will this be a problem?

Regardless, my PSN is OphyOpheliac

:)
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @EAStipp I will try and get an invite off to you this morning...hopefully one of the officers is on:-) If your wanting to take advantage of end game content within guild Discord is a must. Invite code is in motd. Welcome to NSO!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Ophy Welcome to NSO...no problem that your sibs play...I occasionally let my 8 year old niece take one of my alts for spin. For what your looking for you will definitely need to be part of our discord community. Invite code is in MOTD. Use your psn as your discord nickname...makes everything easier on my end:-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • 4ailey
    4ailey
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild!
    PSN: baileyalexander0
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @4ailey Invite on the way...Welcome to NSO:-) Note above statements about Discord.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • ghostface14
    Psn: lesDiablo
    Thanks!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @ghostface14 Invite on the way:-) See you on discord! Welcome to NSO.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • mckoy2168
    mckoy2168
    Soul Shriven
    Please send me a invite PSN mckoy2168
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    mckoy2168 wrote: »
    Please send me a invite PSN mckoy2168

I'll have an invite sent this morning! Welcome to NSO! Join discord if you want to know what going on in guild:-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • KnightfallZX2
    I could use more friends on ESO as I just began playing a week or so ago. PSN: KnightfallZX2
    PSN: KnightfallZX2 | Server: NA
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @KnightfallZX2 Invite on the way! Welcome to our guild:-) Discord invite code in MOTD.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Bullgoat
    Bullgoat
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please
  • Bullgoat
    Bullgoat
    Soul Shriven
    Psn Bullclancy_
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Bullgoat Invite incoming! Welcome to NSO:-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order