Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Anyone else having game crashing issues?

Orange_fire_dragon
Orange_fire_dragon
✭✭✭
After the Clockwork City update, I keep getting these random crashes. I swear they never happened to me before but now they are common enough to affect gameplay and enjoyment playing ESO.

Mainly curious that how many is having the same issue.

Best Answers

• victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me too, several times a day, and the strange thing is that I don't have to wait to log back in - the server doesn't think I'm still in the game.
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
    Answer ✓
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a crash to desktop for the first time in ages the other day trying to enter the brass fortress. Could be hecause of how many people there are there though. Also getting some lag sometimes where stuff don't happen for a bit and then it all returns and is ok
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
    Answer ✓