Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

New Account Question (For toons)

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hello and good day, I have a question. Since we have a character cap lock, unless we buy more character slots from the crown store, I wanted to know since I already own this game and have it installed on my PC is there a way I can sign up/log in to make new characters for free using another email and log in password? Is that even possible or is that even allowed? I like to have more than what's allowed in character cap but don't really feel like paying for it right now. (Yeah, that's right I'm cheap. After spending thousands of dollars I'm looking for a free handout)

Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would have to buy the base game again to get a new account. You would have to buy any dlc again or do a second ESO+ subscription if you wanted access to dlc.

Edit: you could create new characters on the other server if ping not too bad.
    Edited by JasonSilverSpring on October 28, 2017 10:41AM
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darn, Well thank you. I appreciate that. :)
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38