Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Advice on how to deal with a troll?

• KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell him spy's are so 2015 .. Anyone that rants in zone chat all day is probably already known as someone with issues . Zone chat is for calling out attacks and warning fellow players of enemy movement . People spying won't waste time actually fighting , they will park a toon Afk at a wayshrine . Spy's are too busy using the information for the other character they are playing to do anything else . With the amount of zerging now spy's are obsolete really . If you can't see a whole faction face rolling a side of the map then nothing is going to give you any more edge .

lol

"Top Secret Spy report - the enemy has just taken the resources around a keep adjacent to their territory. Our deep cover covert spy has infiltrated their group and has used his mad spy skills to reveal that their next move is to take the keep."
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could change your name. There's a way to change your @name now too in account settings. That would probably be the quickest way to deal with him. A different character name, different @name, and there'd be no way he could tell it was you.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on PC/EU/AD ? and is this guys anme start with H and end in GEL ? if so ignore him, he's also called me a DC spy when if you ask any AD they can tell you I'm as loyal to AD as you can be

*Edit* you are on PS4
    Edited by JamieAubrey on October 28, 2017 11:37AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually respond with, “that’s exactly what a real spy would say,” or, “if you’ve got that much time to type in zone you can’t be doing much fighting.” Usually shuts them up. Or just ignore them and continue fighting solo, harder if you don’t play solo. One time I finally had some other person be like “dude shut the f up, he (me) has been fighting next to me the whole time.” That was nice.
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sounds-like-something-a-dc-spy-would-say.jpg
    love is love
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quote or otherwise obviously adapt dialogue from Sanguine's Demesne.

"I'm not a spy; I just don't want to take a drink!"
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard trolls don't like fire, neither do I. Never mind, it's the PvP troll :smiley: Joking aside, I was in same boat as you. "Red Spy this Red spy that. I should get cancer and die." Even I also got blamed for AD leaving was because of them accepted me to try and help them. Even though it kinda hurt, I understand.

Blocking didn't work for me, I'm to nice to not report. I dislike others getting in trouble. Even if I tried to ignore, I still got teabags and fake revives. I won't go in further detail, since I'm actually past that. I starting to learn I'm better than that.

But at same time I do share some of the blame for others mistreated me, I also think I still got a certain EP guild mad at me due to my events in Haderus...

But just be you, be the person who rules Cyrodiil. It’s harder for me; more than its harder for you to ignore. I do have low self esteem, but I'm trying hard to build it up. But do your best to ignore. Believe in yourself, believe in the very person whom believes in you.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.