The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorc using Petrify, just another day against DC

Maikon
Maikon
✭✭✭✭
It's nice to see DC is still on top of any new cheats. A sorc using petrify.

bj5xcm.png
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens when ZOS just copy pastes the code for the stun. That’s why both Petrify and Rune Cage can be blocked now and Rune Cage registers as Petrify.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not a cheat. Rune Prison shows up as Petrify. :s

They not only gave sorcs a better version of Petrify this patch, they didn't even bother to change the name when they copy/pasted code.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

They not only gave sorcs a better version of Petrify this patch, they didn't even bother to change the name when they copy/pasted code.

The DK animation is a million times better though. Try the one for Rune Cage with the „instant“ cast. Feels like playing a Templar.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, the sorc petrify now has the exact same animation as the DK petrify, both of which you need to double break out of..... ok.
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maikon wrote: »
    So, the sorc petrify now has the exact same animation as the DK petrify, both of which you need to double break out of..... ok.

Yep, but hey thanks for blaming DC by default... typical AD.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, the cast animations are still different. Unfortunately.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last time I checked Ruin Prison doesn't do damage. So I don't think it's just "labeled" petrified.

However I don't trust death recap either
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    Last time I checked Ruin Prison doesn't do damage. So I don't think it's just "labeled" petrified.

It does. It does magic damage when it expires because the opponent didn’t or couldn’t CC break.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

It does. It does magic damage when it expires because the opponent didn’t or couldn’t CC break.

Was that changed? Been using defensive tune for forever and it never did damage. Even on Wiki it doesn't do damage.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny as **** that immediately someone tries to make it a Nerf Sorc thread.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was playing with Rune Prison last night. It feels the same as Petrify -- except you don't notice Petrify is slow until you have the extra range from Rune Prison. In pvp if you are going to use Rune Prison to land a combo unblocked, there's going to be a skill curve involved in judging distances and time.

Having the skill greyed out because I couldn't cast it on a giant felt like the cheesiest kind of hand holding.
    The DK animation is a million times better though. Try the one for Rune Cage with the „instant“ cast. Feels like playing a Templar.

Everything wrong with templar in 2 sentences. :D
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, but hey thanks for blaming DC by default... typical AD.

Hey now, I'm kinda offended but in a good way lol. I'm red "currently" Why we not blame us EP to? :smiley: I mean lol, it won't be a 3 way alliance fight. Whilst leaving EP out of this friendly debate. Instead of Both 1 side each other. I honestly think all 3 alliances (including my self) could be blamed. I just don't like it to be 2 sided blame so to speak. :wink:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Cheats”
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

I'm crying for you all. Seriously, do you see these tears?
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on October 26, 2017 11:30PM
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Rainraven
    Rainraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Funny as **** that immediately someone tries to make it a Nerf Sorc thread.

That's not what this is. :s
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL how the *** are they okay with that holy ***. thats hilarious.
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    It's nice to see DC is still on top of any new cheats. A sorc using petrify.

bj5xcm.png

Well I'ma glad it's only DC using this cheat, as I don't have to worry about it then.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont mind of templars had same Petrify.. :#
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Petrify for everyone! :)
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Was that changed? Been using defensive tune for forever and it never did damage. Even on Wiki it doesn't do damage.

They changed the other morph. It used to allow DoTs to continue ticking while they were stunned, now it does damage when it's done since it isn't broken when it gets hit anymore.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »

They changed the other morph. It used to allow DoTs to continue ticking while they were stunned, now it does damage when it's done since it isn't broken when it gets hit anymore.

Thank you. My mistake then.