Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Error 307: Booted From Server

BmcD73
BmcD73
✭✭✭
I've been booted from server twice now in the last 15 minutes while I am playing. After I am booted, it takes like 5 minutes before I can log in again or else I get the booted from server again. I have been playing since beta and have never seen this message before. Anyone else getting this error?
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Us peasants on XB1 EU Server haven't been able to log in for hours. The problem is taking way to long to fix lol
    BmcD73 wrote: »
    I've been booted from server twice now in the last 15 minutes while I am playing. After I am booted, it takes like 5 minutes before I can log in again or else I get the booted from server again. I have been playing since beta and have never seen this message before. Anyone else getting this error?

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please let us know if you are still running into Error 307 when logging in. There was patch maintenance earlier on the NA and EU Megaservers which may be why you couldn't login. You can check the current server status on the service alerts page.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BmcD73
    BmcD73
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Please let us know if you are still running into Error 307 when logging in. There was patch maintenance earlier on the NA and EU Megaservers which may be why you couldn't login. You can check the current server status on the service alerts page.

It stopped shortly after I posted this. i had never seen the message before and thought it may be affecting my account.