The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Xbox one eu connection server time out

• jackl96
    jackl96
    Soul Shriven
    LX JACK L XL
    UK
    Virgin Media
    9.45PM
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    RezMetal777 & Kitsune da oooo (Two users, same XB1)
    UK
    Virgin Media
    6pm thru now (approx.)
    Edited by kitsune_beth on October 24, 2017 9:05PM
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    Leeda1gooner
    UK
    Talk talk
  • Iledtheargonauts
    Iledtheargonauts
    Soul Shriven
    P1dgeon man
    Uk
    Vodafone
    22:05
  • Iledtheargonauts
    Iledtheargonauts
    Soul Shriven
    Bet if there was a problem with the crown store it would be fixed instantly
  • oj_no11
    oj_no11
    Soul Shriven
    Garth Celyn
    UK
    Sky
    Just now
  • Kazrak66
    Kazrak66
    Soul Shriven
    In an effort to aid our investigation of this issue with Microsoft, may we please get the following info from those on the Xbox One EU server?
    • Your Gamertag. Kazrak66
    • Your Country/Region UK, currently Glasgow
    • Your ISP Virgin
    • The date and time of your last failed login attempt (feel free to post "just now" or something similar if you just tried)
    Not been able to log in at all since about 5, last online this morning
    Thank you.

• ReName
    ReName
    GAMERTAG xReName

Country Czech republic

City klatovy

Internet skyTrade

last 2/3 hours
  • krullskull
    I know a lot are in the same boat with not being able to login, but also a lot of us are paying each month, so it’s not just a case of not being able to play.
    As Bethesda and Zenimax are always so eager to push sales on the community, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask if there will be any compensation, not only for the inconvenience but also for paying for something that isn’t there.

I’m sick of hearing the same line “it’s a computer game and things happen” yes it is, but it’s also a money making product that people pay to play, not to keep clicking a button and researching why LOGIN FAILED for hours.
    How much are we expected to put up with before it’s just not worth it!
  • theenglander
    theenglander
    ✭✭
    xurbanx warrior
    UK
    Virgin media
    last 6 hours plus (10.45) pm
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krullskull wrote: »
    I know a lot are in the same boat with not being able to login, but also a lot of us are paying each month, so it’s not just a case of not being able to play.
    As Bethesda and Zenimax are always so eager to push sales on the community, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask if there will be any compensation, not only for the inconvenience but also for paying for something that isn’t there.

I’m sick of hearing the same line “it’s a computer game and things happen” yes it is, but it’s also a money making product that people pay to play, not to keep clicking a button and researching why LOGIN FAILED for hours.
    How much are we expected to put up with before it’s just not worth it!

Yeah. It's just the tip of an iceberg really. Seriously considering quitting the whole game because of the severe quality issues, no matter how much I enjoy the game the hours it's actually playable. But I suppose there really is a need for us to show we mean business. Just promising improvements with each update, while in reality things generally gets worse - it shouldn't work for anyone in the long run. Just offering us new mounts, clothing, houses and what not for purchase, isn't really enough.
    Why buy all that, when you'll have your game crashing every second hour in PVP (sometimes more, sometimes less) - 8 hours of maintenance, or not being able to play at all.

Feel bad about all the money, and all the countless hours spent already, and maybe most of all, all the "friends" you'll never speak to again. But when it's time to move on, it's time to do so. This mess doesn't seem to be sorted out. I am ready to give this a few more months, then I'm done for good.
  • Cumhail1
    Cumhail1
    Soul Shriven

Your Gamertag Pilarsix290
    Your Country/Region UK
    Virgin Media
    Just Now
  • Guildeteso
    Your Gamertag : illicoman83
    Your Country/Region : FR
    internet : Free
    last 2/3 hours
  • M1SH3LL3
    M1SH3LL3
    ✭✭✭
    Last communication I can see from zos was 2 hours ago.
    Are we looking at this being fixed in the next hour? 3? 24? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Welshman1960
    TheElchemist
    UK
    Virgin Media
    23:40hrs
    For last 2 hours
  • Welshman1960
    We now need extension time to witches event please
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    Must be a right fubar if it's taking this long.

Maybe they should turn it off, and then on again?
  • Welshman1960
    Can now login but has now gone to "unusually long load time" statement.
  • Welshman1960
    Error 308 lost connection due to inactivity. Brought on by long load time.
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    Is it fixed?
    I haven't looked yet, but that alert's gone, so....?
  • Welshman1960
    Fixed now mate
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    Never an explanation of the fault though
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am on xbox NA and i have not been able to log in for an hour or more.. This happens to me every day since the event. I CANNOT get in my game. Earlier it happened at around 4pm est, now at 9pm its happening again. Again, this has happened every day around these times, 4pm-9pm est, since the event..

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom