Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

I'm trying to start the game on my new computer after a few months of inactivity...

danamali
danamali
Soul Shriven
...and I get a message saying I need an active account. I have followed the steps to acquire a new password with my name, last name, and secret question's answer but the activation email never arrives. I have opened a ticket but sofar have not received a reply. I purchased my game through instant gaming, redeemed the code on the TESO web page and have tried opening it directly through the launcher and through Stea;, in both cases I get the same error: active account required to play.
What can I do? Help!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are having issues with not receiving the one-time access code, you should follow the steps below:
    1. Add [email protected] to your list of approved e-mail senders.
    2. Check your spam or junk mail folders.
      • If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.

Please let us know if this allows you to receive the email and get your account activated.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post