The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

1,000000 Gold Dueling Comp

• Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voxicity wrote: »
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    Voxicity wrote: »
    Is Miat's addon allowed?
    addon doesn't even work on duels.

OK THANKS FOR ANSWERING SANTII.92 I WASENT JOKINGF OR ANTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS :):)

Should have used this:

giphy.gif
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kozato wrote: »
    Kozato wrote: »
    PC NA Sever only , 5k entry sponsed by Elder Skills and Allways Affordable Items. Rules to come soon , All entrys to be set to @Tally-OH , The duel Comp will take place on 25th of November. Thanks guys and should be fun

So basically you ask for 5k from everyone, claim there's sponsors without leaving a link/source, not to mention this thread was scraped up in like 30 seconds. credit to you though, nice try.

what links your sources would u like lol

Just something to say this isn't a cough up idea for some gold. I'm sure loads of people would enjoy a massive dueling tournament but sending some guy 5k and to possibly not hear back isn't very appealing, is it? I mean if 100 people saw this and all sent that gold, you've just gotten some nice wealth with no effort and there would be nothing they could do to get it back.

there will be a video out soon , and man im well know and wouldnt rip poeple off , just wanna give the commuite some thing fun todo :)
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    GM of Elder-Skills DC PVP Guild NA
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    rules are up dated
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you say:
    "there will be a video out soon , and man im well know and wouldnt rip poeple (sic) off , just wanna give the commuite (sic) some thing fun todo :)

i thought this type of 'player pays events' were not normally able to be advertised in the forums ?
    If you want to give the community something fun to do, by all means, why does it need to involve any payment? Maybe you can simply offer the prizes from your own savings, gear etc
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    come on guys got involved, its a free mill

"Duelling competition". "Free mill".

Heh.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    you say:
    "there will be a video out soon , and man im well know and wouldnt rip poeple (sic) off , just wanna give the commuite (sic) some thing fun todo :)

i thought this type of 'player pays events' were not normally able to be advertised in the forums ?
    If you want to give the community something fun to do, by all means, why does it need to involve any payment? Maybe you can simply offer the prizes from your own savings, gear etc

the 5 k is mainly to make a bit of money back and all so makes it more likely those people well show up on the day
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much cheating going on for something like that.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you say:

the 5 k is mainly to make a bit of money back and all so makes it more likely those people well show up on the day

Suggestion: Create a public, read-only Google Doc and list every player name and their entry fee, and total amount collected.
    Anyone can verify their fee is listed and the total intake vs. how much is paid out in prizes.

That should give you total transparency to calm concerns of cheating. Sounds like a fun event, good luck with it!
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Snip]. This sort of thing happens all the time in real life and it's a great way for anyone interested to have fun. I suggest spot prizes or some sort of handicap system so everyone has a chance at earning some coin.

[Snip].

[Edited to remove flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 1, 2017 12:55PM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow people have trust issues on here. Seriously

More things like this should be arranged, I think its a great idea. I remember a guy did a Parkour race around Orsinuum when it dropped was kinda cool!

@JonnytheKing is well known, hard to see why people would think its a scam, and besides 5k is pocket change for all but the newest of players. Give the guy a break.

If this was Xbox EU id be sending you my 5k now.

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    hiyde wrote: »
    you say:

Suggestion: Create a public, read-only Google Doc and list every player name and their entry fee, and total amount collected.
    Anyone can verify their fee is listed and the total intake vs. how much is paid out in prizes.

That should give you total transparency to calm concerns of cheating. Sounds like a fun event, good luck with it!

we will sort out something but it doesnt really matter if we show how much money we make, the entry money doesnt = prizers
    but we will do something as far as showing the poeple that entred and the money.
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »
    [Snip]. This sort of thing happens all the time in real life and it's a great way for anyone interested to have fun. I suggest spot prizes or some sort of handicap system so everyone has a chance at earning some coin.

[Snip].

Pretty Much lol haha

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 1, 2017 12:56PM
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Wow people have trust issues on here. Seriously

More things like this should be arranged, I think its a great idea. I remember a guy did a Parkour race around Orsinuum when it dropped was kinda cool!

@JonnytheKing is well known, hard to see why people would think its a scam, and besides 5k is pocket change for all but the newest of players. Give the guy a break.

If this was Xbox EU id be sending you my 5k now.

Thanks mate , im trying to sort things out for other severs but will take time ,
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »

[Snip].

[Edited to remove flaming]

I guess this is not real life.. you can have fun without paying 5k, couldn't you?
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    so do u guys think there should be any other rules ??
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ban the Kollopi essence. It's the most disgusting combat advantage in the game.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »

what is that ?
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dont forget to enter guys , we are going to have a lot of other prizes for every on , so u may win some cool prizes for just been apart of it . :)
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely Legendary Shey MKII will win this and everyone knows how he won the last duelling tourney LOL
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »

what is that ?

disguise that makes you kind of hard to see. You still have the glow and the bar and everything but you're transparent so it gets tough to detect visual cues of certain abilities and attacks. You pick it up questing in AD at some point I think.
    266px-ON-item-Kollopi_Essence.jpg

Edited by Spacemonkey on November 15, 2017 7:38PM
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add another zero, and I might be interested....that's just how I roll.

2219a677caec3abf15817c992fa559ef.jpg
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Let's hope it's in a quiet spot like the arena, rather than beside Vulkhel Guard's wayshrine...

@Tandor

DimpledSimplisticCero-size_restricted.gif
    Edited by Storymaster on November 15, 2017 7:53PM
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most quiet places are always MG and FG end areas.
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calling it now, stam warden will win
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Calling it now, stam warden will win

could be very right , but u can kill them if u no wat your doing
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    LESS THEN A WEEK NOW GUYS
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    ONLY a couple days left to enter guys going to be a awesome fun day :)
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    NOT LONG NOW GUYS get your enterys in now :)
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • Passifest
    Passifest
    ✭✭✭✭
    So the winners did not get their rewards or at least kena and I did not. Kinda annoyed since everyone involved sent in the entrance fee and basically got scammed.

I've been informed that pelican got his reward so I'm guessing now the error was clerical in nature.
    Edited by Passifest on January 31, 2018 11:10AM
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Passifest wrote: »
    So the winners did not get their rewards or at least kena and I did not. Kinda annoyed since everyone involved sent in the entrance fee and basically got scammed.

I've been informed that pelican got his reward so I'm guessing now the error was clerical in nature.

yes please let me know your @names and wat u won , i got pissed off that day and logged and forgot i didnt send all of them because some people didn't listen to the rules , after watching the videos back , and all u guys was meant to put your entry in early that day, guessing you guys was not told , between it all was just a mess. any way let me know what i forget to send , my bad guys :)
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp