The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina NB gear and some other questions?

zaria
zaria
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just leveled up an Khajiit stamina NB, this is my first stamia build before. has 585 CP, this is for PvE, not vet trials.

Gear: hurdling is obvious, has Kra'gh, just need the shoulder and have plenty of keys.
Bow and one dagger in hurdling I assume.

Second set: Briarheart looks good, Spriggan's is an old classic, Infector is recomended by many: any other overland sets who can be recommended? no issue spending 300K for an good set, has tempers. but hard to choose.

Weapons is dagger+dagger i assume, but who traits, yes it depend on gear, with Spriggan's i would not want sharpened.

Rotation: just one question is it any reason to not use the bow for HA? it restore more stamina and you can move a bit back from boss: in this case it would be Swap HA-power injection, LA caltrops LA hail swap
Grinding just make you go in circles.
Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check out "Section VII First Crafted Gear" here:

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/stamina-nightblade-pve-dps-for-morrowind/

It's a really inexpensive and very good combination until you get jewelry from a BIS set. Then you'd want a full set like Kragh's or Velidreth and two five piece sets.

You mentioned that it's not for Vet Trials, but it's still easy to get some really nice Vicious Ophedian gear and Twice Fang Serpent on normal trial runs. Even if you wind up with blue jewelry it still beats purple Spriggans by a little.

If you're not running any normal trial runs I'd recommend Spriggans.

There's also a new set that may beat out Hundings Rage in some cases,

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/374084/mechanical-acuity

I'm the only one who seems to have tested it on a Stamina DPS, so I don't recommend throwing gold tempers into it until you try it and decide you like it. The Mechanical Acuity set is hard to implement due to the timing so I'd only recommend it if you have a solid rotation. Go with axe, sword or mace instead of daggers since it ensures 100% crit on the dual wield bar every other rotation.

*Edit:. I just realized you have a crit buff Khajiit, so maybe don't use Mechanical Acuity since it offers a redundant buff.
    Edited by Bladerunner1 on October 23, 2017 4:07PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ty for answer. Mechanical Acuity sound interesting, did not know about it, main downside is that it looks a bit hard to optimize, will look at prices a bit then the stupid install is done. Also has an stam DK I got to 50 but will probably mostly tank with her so will just go crafted+agility, perhaps an spare monster set depending on shoulder drop.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.